0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ban because bot

He i never used any bot before and i have few question i hope sameone can help me.

Its about when i get banned. they ban my ip right? so even if i make diferent acc they ban both. is there good way to hide my own id? Or how can i secure my main acc from banning?

ban because bot
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To secure main account from banning, with a 100% chance, you would need to never trade to the main account in any way shape or form, no matter how you do it, so it kind of defeats the purpose.

I've "suicide botted" on a two computers on a network with the same IP in the past. It took them 3 weeks of non-stop botting before we got a ban. Both the account did.

I was active in chat when I was actually playing, and I did a few trades as well.

We emailed them on Friday on each account banned playing dumb and telling them we were playing and all of sudden we got banned, that we had spent a lot of time on our characters and we would like to know what we did wrong. (Take a polite / concerned approach if you do this)

We were unbanned Monday morning. Both of us. They NEVER checked how much time we played or there is no way they would have unbanned us. We literally had just created the accounts with a disposable email service with email names like 1paulw+c5t3d28qdyq1, and botted more than 20 hours a day, every day. I started playing POE again this year I still play and bot on this account to this day.

Here's a few tips I follow for botting in any game and I literally can't remember ever being permanently banned for botting.
    1. Learn the bot, see what kind of bots are out there. The bot you choose to go for, read it's manual. PLEASE DO THAT. Test it out and tweak the settings for your character specifically, you can always re-install it if you mess something up.
    2. Look at the ban sections they have and try to see if there's a lot of post and what people did to get banned. You'll usually see a pattern in what users do or where they were.
    3. Actually play the game on the account, interact with people, don't add people to your friends list unless they know you're botting and don't care about it, because you can be seen log out / in a lot.
    4. This is more of a botting etiquette; If you're unfairly getting things, don't be greedy. Share it with the people you play with, make someone's day, etc. You'll need stash space anyway, right? Give stuff in global if you don't have any friends you can trust on those accounts.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

golduser's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the reply. So even if they ban me i can make new acc using the same ip?

i try to not get caught and follow what you writed but well we never know what will happen so i just want to be sure.

antroxxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it seems you have no idea about IP´s at all right?

if you have ONLY ONE STATIC IP to your place, you cant bot on this IP obviously. use a VPN then.

DARREL687's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use the VPN ,end.And it won't be inconvenient,at least for me.