7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maps - The Eternal Laboratory - Griefing and Stealing

I know it's not the best way to make a name for yourself but I've stolen alchemy's, orbs of alteration, and other nifty currencies from other unsuspecting noobs in The Eternal Laboratory.

All you need to do is search public for people running maps. Check to see if one of them is in the Lab. If they are, join quick and get in the instance. Right away you have to leave. This is the important part. For some reason people fail to notice the green indicators in the corner of the map by the portal. When you join and leave, sometimes it takes a while to get started for them and you aren't even there to them anymore.

Now this doesn't work 100% of the time, but I guarantee if you try for a couple hours you will get some idiot to open a map because they are too lazy to wait for another person.

Recap: Join public map party, go to the Lab in their instance, LEAVE IMMEDIATELY, hide in the South corner by the portal, wait and watch some TV, wait for idiots to drop orbs or portals.

There isn't much in this section I hope some people have fun with this like I have.

Maps - The Eternal Laboratory - Griefing and Stealing
    orenlantis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so essentially you need pt of 6 that won't make a new instance every map and just use the same instance, and once their inv is full they just throw things in the lab on the ground?

sounds unreal for public parties, maybe its true for private parties only.

lee_terry_jr's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by orenlantis View Post
    so essentially you need pt of 6 that won't make a new instance every map and just use the same instance, and once their inv is full they just throw things in the lab on the ground?

I dono I went into a game where someone asked for help getting through act 1 and saw a lvl 10 char dump a ton of his gems on ground for some unknown reason. He is lucky I am nice otherwise I would have robbed him of all the good ones lol.

CuT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by orenlantis View Post

Yes. You'd be surprised how often it happens. It was just fun to do while I was working on homework on the other monitor.