Extremely High end MTX account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Poef-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extremely High end MTX account

Hello i'm selling my PoE account since i simply just don't have the time or interest to play the game anymore, i have been playing since the open beta and at this point it's just getting a bit boring even though the game gets big content patches fairly often.

Account created during open beta so 2013
    I'am the original owner of the account
    The account is extremely high end MTX account
    DSuDKef.png

+ thousands of points spend on MTX from the supporter packs, 972 points left atm. On top of this the account has a lot of unobtainable MTX from league rewards since i have played most of the leagues and always aimed at +36 challenges The account currently has 16 characters Levels of the characters range from 75-97. I only play leagues, meaning i usually rerolled at the 92-96 mark
    The account has bunch of tabs; 2x quad | Currency | Fragment | Div card | Essence | Map | x25 Premium tabs
    As for currency and items the account probbaly has around +120ex and then probably good +200ex in high end items, it's an league account so i'm quite not sure what kind of stuff can be found on standard/HC tabs, there are to many for me to sort out since i have played most of the leagues
    Attached Images Attached Images Extremely High end MTX account-dsudkef-jpg 

Extremely High end MTX account
    HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price tag?