Solo Player selling Currency with focus on safety (League & Standard PC) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

exalt_trader's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solo Player selling Currency with focus on safety (League & Standard PC)

Do you want to buy currency but are afraid of getting your valuable account banned? Then continue reading!

Last updated pricing:

Necropolis PC
    Available at league start

Standard PC
    Mirrors of Kalandra: $30

PAYMENT IN CRYPTO ONLY (easy with Cash App in USA)
    Accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum and other popular cryptocurrencies
    You may use Layer 2 protocols to pay lower fees (Lightning Network and Base)

Service provided:
    -Selling Currency at market value
    -Acquiring valuable items for you (Mirror, Headhunter, Mageblood etc)
    -Providing information on how to level and equip end-game viable characters using your currency instead of your time
    -Online 14 hours a day for first 4-6 weeks of every league
    -Willing to adjust our trading method in any way that you feel is more secure
    -Willing to start with small trades to build trust
    I DO NOT provide account boosting and will NEVER ask you for your account password.

About me:
    I am a solo player from Europe with years of experience in generating poe currency. My expertise lies in understanding the value of items in the trading market and recognizing when there is opportunity to make profit. I make 1000+ divine orbs in the first month of each league through flipping items and crafting for profit. I don't use unethical ways of acquiring currency (scamming, botting, account hacking). I have also played a lot of characters to end-game and have a good understanding of where most people struggle and give up (usually trying to follow a clickbait youtube guide).

Real Money Trading information:
    As you probably know RMT is against the terms of use and GGG is actively trying to detect and ban for it. There is no such thing as "100% safe" RMT service and anyone trying to convince you otherwise is lying. But with good precautions and trade practices you can reduce the risk to a minimum.
    If you have done any amount of RMT you have probably seen that most of the offers are re-sellers. These people buy currency from shady sources (possible botters, scammers, account hackers) and sell them at mark-up while advertising as "hand-farmed" and "100% safe".
    Most big re-sellers do not play the game, they use purchased throw-away accounts to trade you the currency, which get banned within a few days after starting to massively RMT. The problem for you is that once their account is detected, GGG can go through their trade history and flag all previous clients with very high certainty.

Pros/Cons of buying from a player instead of a re-seller company:
    + My RMT trades will blend in among the huge amount of legitimate trades which I do to generate currency. In case my account gets banned GGG will have a really hard time finding and punishing any of my customers.
    + You can choose the delivery method to be as safe as you want to be. I will also give you my suggestions based on my experience evading RMT detection.
    + Lower amount of customers than a big company means less chance of getting caught by GGG.
    - If my service becomes too popular I might not be able to meet demand since I can't scale up the business unlike the re-sellers.
    - I don't want to deal with payment processors, so only accepting Crypto payments for now

Character leveling and gearing guide for rmt players:
    All my customers will receive a free copy of my written guide. You will learn how to level up and gear up an end-game character in less than a day. You don't need to be an experienced player to achieve this. I will teach you how to use your currency to buy a finished build and get your fresh character boosted up to level 95+ with the help of other players. This guide is written for people who don't have much time to play but still want to experience the end-game in POE without having to invest time into researching a strong build or spending a lot of time on the trade site.

REQUIREMENTS for you:

-Must have a poe account older than 3 months
    -Must have at least $50 worth of supporter packs
    -Willing to buy $30+ worth of currency/items during the course of a league (always at current market price)
    -Knowledge of using crypto for payment
    -Only accepting other players as customer, no re-sellers please

PAYMENT IN CRYPTO ONLY

If you feel that this Service is suitable for you and you fulfill my requirements add me on Discord : exalttrader
    You should also send me a message on this forum to confirm that you are talking to me and not an impostor/scammer.

Stay Safe
    Last edited by exalt_trader; 36 Minutes Ago at 05:08 AM.

Solo Player selling Currency with focus on safety (League & Standard PC)
    NoodlesAreTheBest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    43/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you a DM

Zyetwil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, do u have paypal accounts? i know u said only bitcoins ,but yeah i only have paypal and wtb some exalts and mirrors ,thanks

exalt_trader's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I don't want to deal with paypal.

ihackirl's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good prices. Legit seller. Fast and safe transaction.

remingtonl89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    send me discord please.