Extremely cheap POE orbs on FunPay.ru🔥Exalts price starts with 0.19$ per 🔥 menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FunPay's Avatar Site Donator Largest Digital Marketplace
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extremely cheap POE orbs on FunPay.ru🔥Exalts price starts with 0.19$ per 🔥

Exalts price starts with 0.2$ per

If have any questions, problems, stuck with ticket? - Feel free to join our Facebook - Log into Facebook | Facebook and join our discord with 32000+ users FunPay or just write us here ! We will try to resolve your issue asap

Imagine a situation where you are allowed to farm in the virtual world only by yourself. Your real-world room is filled with empty pizza boxes and Redbull cans, your mom gets mad and cuts off the WiFi, and your real-world pet has died while you were leveling a virtual one. This kinda sucks.

With FunPay the story is completely different. You can exchange your money for someone else's free time. Your toon is boosted by the driver, your mom is calm and happy, the room is clean, and your pet is alive. How cool is that?!

Now let's talk seriously. FunPay is the Mona Lisa of the gaming world. It is the largest gamers’ marketplace that you probably haven't heard of. Such a paradox!

How did it happen? The answer is simple. FunPay has been working in the Russian-speaking segment of the Internet since 2015. That covers about 9 countries and even in such a limited space, FunPay has grown to the extent that we have become the largest gaming marketplace in the world. According to the statistics, FunPay has 4.55 million visits per month, while its closest competitor has only 3.2 million.

Actually, most of the professional resellers and store owners from this forum are already familiar with FunPay since we make their trade very profitable.
    From now on, our capacities are enough to provide high-quality RMT services to the gaming community from all over the world, and that's why we are here.
    Let us share a few facts about FunPay. Today we have:

Let's get to know each other! Feel free to ask any questions and we will be happy to provide more information.
    Last edited by FunPay; 2 Days Ago at 04:32 AM.

ForTrade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real commission rate is about 22% for the buyer , and 2-5% for withdrawal. ''Nice''...

since the buyer pays the commission, he wants to see the price the same as on other resources with lower commissions for the buyer, which entails a price reduction on the part of the seller. Any reseller on ownedcore will offer a better price than the buyer on this website. I do not recommend this website with extremely high fees.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You can see proof
    Last edited by ForTrade; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:49 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ForTrade View Post
    Real commission rate is about 22% for the buyer , and 2-5% for withdrawal. ''Nice''...

since the buyer pays the commission, he wants to see the price the same as on other resources with lower commissions for the buyer, which entails a price reduction on the part of the seller. Any reseller on ownedcore will offer a better price than the buyer on this website. I do not recommend this website with extremely high fees.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You can see proof
    Well, we don't recommend to sell on our website either. The point is, that our website is full of sellers from CIS region, and they sell Exalts and other services with extremely low prices. It's absolutely insane to compete with them.

But!

You can buy from us, for example, right now Exalts price starts with 0.54$

masscara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, the price is the same as on G2G.com, including transaction fees. And, as you said, no one sells it for $0.54 per piece. This site is the same price as G2G when we buy it. This is NOT an extremely cheap POE orb. Its price is the same as the market price.
    Last edited by masscara; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:23 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by masscara View Post
    Actually, the price is the same as on G2G.com, including transaction fees. And, as you said, no one sells it for $0.54 per piece. This site is the same price as G2G when we buy it. This is NOT an extremely cheap POE orb. Its price is the same as the market price.
    Yep!

We've had so many buyers and resellers from the OwnedCore in the past few days, that the cheap Exalts sold out really quickly. It was a real super wave of orders.

Our website is a marketplace, so you can check it from time to time because cheap Exalts come every day.

masscara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warning before coming to this site: I have created an account and after only 2 orders, this site automatically raises the price for buying up to 20-25%. If you do not notice, you will pay a high price. That is a fake low price. The real commission rate is*about 22%*for the buyer and 2–5% for the withdrawal. The price is the same as G2G and sometimes higher. That is a fake low price. Not recommended.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello!

Thank you for your review. We are currently testing a system of special discounts for our customers, so the price may change from time to time. This is totally normal.

Please, specify - how exactly can you miss the price? What are you writing about?

The price is displayed very openly, very clearly:

Our site will never show you a "fake" price. Only the real one. It is absolutely impossible to "miss" the price some way.

In each case, you can independently decide whether this price is right for you or not.

We do not provide any guarantees of retention prices on our site. It depends on both sellers and payment systems, as well as various other circumstances. Sales on our website are extremely fast and the situation is constantly changing.

However, if you see the price, then you can buy at that price. There are no "fake" prices.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FunPay; 3 Days Ago at 02:48 PM.

masscara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a fake price. After only 1 order, the price will rise by up to 20% without notification from them. And I think after one more order, they will raise the price again.*

lindat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warning before coming to this site: I have created an account and after only 2 orders, this site automatically raises the price for buying up to 20-25%. If you do not notice, you will pay a high price. That is a fake low price. The real commission rate is*about 22%*for the buyer and 2–5% for the withdrawal. The price is the same as G2G and sometimes higher. That is a fake low price. Not recommended.
    Me too.i started purchasing ex 2 weeks ago.it was cheap at first.but 5days ago,the price suddenly raised.for example,when i log in,someone's ex showed 0.29$,but when i log out,the same one,it showed 0.25$.I choosed other games,found every price raise nearly 20% for my account.it's so terrible,My first time encounter issues like this.And their is bad Customer service,I submited a request but no reply until now.even no tel number there,nothing you can do.You can hardly imagine that there would be a formal website that does this kind of thing without any statement.Sry,I'm not good at Typing in English,hope you can understand it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a fake price. .*
    Please, clarify - what exactly do you mean by "fake" price? We find such accusations offensive and unfair.

If there are any changes in price on the site, then you immediately see it (I showed screenshots earlier) and you can just refuse to purchase. What exactly is the problem?
    Last edited by FunPay; 3 Days Ago at 02:27 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lindat View Post
    Me too.i started purchasing ex 2 weeks ago.it was cheap at first.but 5days ago,the price suddenly raised.for example,when i log in,someone's ex showed 0.29$,but when i log out,the same one,it showed 0.25$.I choosed other games,found every price raise nearly 20% for my account.it's so terrible,My first time encounter issues like this.And their is bad Customer service,I submited a request but no reply until now.even no tel number there,nothing you can do.You can hardly imagine that there would be a formal website that does this kind of thing without any statement.Sry,I'm not good at Typing in English,hope you can understand it
    You can contact us at Facebook Log into Facebook | Facebook or join our discord and write to us there FunPay / Or just send us here the number of your ticket and we will try to resolve it as fast as possible.

Please, check the "Spam" folder in your mail, because very often our replies go there.
    Last edited by FunPay; 3 Days Ago at 02:15 AM.

lindat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FunPay View Post
    We are not an usual shop, we are a marketplace where players sell their goods with price they want. So your words about "fake" are literally strange. One day price can be 0.2 another 0.15 and so on. All depends on players who sell you currency. And of course we wont make any "notification" about price changes. You come to site and as we told before - in each case, you can independently decide whether this price is right for you or not.
    The same time,the same one,different buyer,different price,is that normal?1.png
    the first image,i log in. the second image,i log out(cheaper one)2.png
    Last edited by lindat; 3 Days Ago at 01:33 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lindat View Post
    The same time,the same one,different buyer,different price,is that normal?1.png
    the first image,i log in. the second image,i log out(cheaper one)2.png
    Earlier I wrote that we are currently testing a special discount system based on machine learning. The bottom line is that the site needs active promotion among the new audience, so for some new users we can provide a low price, working at a loss. Now all this is going in in early alpha mode, I think that after a while our programmers will substantially complete this system to the end.

But now this vulnerability is actively used, for example, by resellers (who place a lot of orders for many thousands of dollars), and, of course, we are not interested in selling like this at all.
    Last edited by FunPay; 3 Days Ago at 02:19 AM.

lindat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that mean,the price now not usual price.discount for ad.once we register,and purchase some,then the price would raise soon?like the mate above,he said after 2 orders,the price raised.i dont know what the standard it is,it's all up to you.no rules show.I should worry about when the price will be different for my account,it's so weird.Once i register i'm not sure what will happen again in the next,i have no decision,it's all up to you.No rules show.As you mean,you cant buy many,otherwise the price will raise 20% for you,it's so so weird.Isn't this a deception?If you are trying to attract new customers,Why not directly give benefits to new users,like coupon.Instead of increasing the price of regular customer.it's so bad

lindat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are not buying things as thieves

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast