BUYING & SELLING POE ON All PLATFORM 🔥 FAST & SECURED 🔥 24/7 ONLINE ✅Lf SUPPLIER 💰 menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3940414243
    Penzioner133's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    morons

complete fking morons cant even speak english. they like to waste your time saying they pay instantly yet they pay after days . suppliers be carefull with these idiots they like to waste time

BUYING & SELLING POE ON All PLATFORM 🔥 FAST & SECURED 🔥 24/7 ONLINE ✅Lf SUPPLIER 💰
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hosein09 View Post
    Hey , +4 year supplier here making my feedback
    if you choosing to be supplier for this guy you must know these things :
    1- he is not fast , there was so many times he does not even see your message and you have to keep spamming him to visit your message .
    2- you will get banned if you trade him , make sure to trade with customers only but note that it will get hours and hours when he can find customers for you .
    3- you have to keep spamming him to send you the money because when he is done with you he won't read your messages anymore unless you keep spamming him ( will send money after hours not immediately .
    i will upload some of my worst experience with him here :

In this video i gave him the wallet on 7:57 PM , he does not even read my message i keep spamming until 8:33 PM - on 8:48 i had to go out for a meeting i begged him to send the money cause i needed it and i wanted to make sure he sends it . on 12:36 i came home and he still did not send the money . (that was funny for me because since 2019 everytime we trade same thing happens) . on 12:42 he see my message and finally send the payment .
    this is the proof for very late payments and i am working with him since 2019 .
    what this guy is saying is the complete truth these resellers all do the same thing be carefull with dealing with these complete fking time wasting morons

smalldevil94's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/18
    Trade Feedback
    353 (98%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Penzioner133 View Post
    what this guy is saying is the complete truth these resellers all do the same thing be carefull with dealing with these complete fking time wasting morons
    Have I ever done any transactions with you? And if there are no issues between us, please don't comment on my posts. Currently, I am still purchasing PoE currency from many suppliers.

smalldevil94's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/18
    Trade Feedback
    353 (98%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Penzioner133 View Post
    Have I ever done any transactions with you? And if there are no issues between us, please don't comment on my posts. Currently, I am still purchasing PoE currency from many suppliers.

Obscur3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold 600div today, received money instantly. Trustworthy guys. Not my first time trading with them.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey lunatic stop private messaging me i dont give a fuck about you time wasting idiot you are reported allready.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hosein09 View Post
    Hey , +4 year supplier here making my feedback
    if you choosing to be supplier for this guy you must know these things :
    1- he is not fast , there was so many times he does not even see your message and you have to keep spamming him to visit your message .
    2- you will get banned if you trade him , make sure to trade with customers only but note that it will get hours and hours when he can find customers for you .
    3- you have to keep spamming him to send you the money because when he is done with you he won't read your messages anymore unless you keep spamming him ( will send money after hours not immediately .
    i will upload some of my worst experience with him here :

In this video i gave him the wallet on 7:57 PM , he does not even read my message i keep spamming until 8:33 PM - on 8:48 i had to go out for a meeting i begged him to send the money cause i needed it and i wanted to make sure he sends it . on 12:36 i came home and he still did not send the money . (that was funny for me because since 2019 everytime we trade same thing happens) . on 12:42 he see my message and finally send the payment .
    this is the proof for very late payments and i am working with him since 2019 .
    here is who you are hope you get perma banned soon

Eagor420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On standard I was one of the biggest players already sold my alt art alpha but what would you give me for alt art cloak of flame, 2 bereks grips,deaths harp,blackgleam,soulthirst,shadow and dust,volls devotion, reapers pursuit all are alt arts

Trace88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold 300 div waiting for payment.

Have not received payment after 5 days of waiting, even after buyer saying they will send payment twice. Sellers caution they are quick to take but slow to pay if you don't spam asking for payment they will delay it by week or even more.

Payment finaly received.
    Last edited by Trace88; 12-25-2023 at 04:48 AM.

shots141's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sold 4 mirrors no problem

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3940414243