PoE Trading bot menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    _tinky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoE Trading bot

Features:
    * Fully automated currency trading;
    * Fully automated maps selling;
    * Autopricing (calculate the price based on currency.poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade);
    * Flipping profit calculation;
    * AFK status prevention;
    * Customizable exchange rate;
    * Limit minimum and maximum amount of currency you want to keep in stash;
    * Limit minimum and maximum amount of currency you want to sell per trade (ignore trades with the low amount of currency);
    * Automatic update currency rates in your poe.trade shop and/or in-game;
    * Trading history with a web page interface;
    * Handling network connection loss (auto-reconnect);
    * Safe interaction with the game (more info below);
    * Import/Export of Settings;
    * Ability to block a player who failed trading with you;
    * Message player after the trade (you can disable it or enter multiple, the bot will choose random one);
    * Random AFK and Logout (customizable);
    * and many more..

Secuity:
    * Random executable name and library name generation each run;
    * Hiding (injecting) into other process;
    * Random title;
    * No reading/writing game memory; Image analysis and input simulation only.

Pricing (USD):
    15 USD for 1 month
    150 USD lifetime

Contacts:
    Discord: or PM: _tinky#2451 (There is an online bot in Discord that can sell keys any time. Join the server and find him at the top of the server members list).
    ---
    So that bot can run, you need a currency tab. You can not run it in the background, as it analyzes the image. Also, you have to run 64bit Windows with at least 25fps and less than 150ms ping in-game (you can add delays to reduce issues caused by high ping, but bot starts to being slow because if this).
    Even considering that it is very hard to detect the bot as software on your PC, its actions can be. GGG can detect that you are not farming, not texting with other people, not buying anything yourself, only selling. Also, if you keep your account online and active for a long time, or much more than your usual online, it will be suspicious (ex. 10 hours mapping yourself, 10 hours botting after). We do not take responsibility for your account. It is a bot, and it is against GGG's TOS.
    We are not selling neither "best", "good", "perfect" or any kind of settings for the bot, nor earnings scheme/methods. We are selling tools for easing and automating trading in Path of Exile, thus we are not providing refunds if you are not getting profit with it/do not have time to use it/it is expensive for you, so you want your money back. If you are having technical issues, message us first to solve them.
    Last edited by _tinky; 09-29-2020 at 11:36 PM.

PoE Trading bot
    _tinky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some Q&A:
    Q: What versions of Path Of Exile can bot work with?
    A: Standalone and Steam (x64).

Q: Can I use it on multiple PC?
    A: Yes. There is no binding to the machine or IP. Only restriction is 1 active session from 1 key.

Q: Can I buy multiple keys and activate one now and one later? Will my days start today for both keys?
    A: You can activate one now, one later. Days start counting when you use your key for the first time.

Q: Does the bot handle ratios greater than listed, for example you listed chisels at 10:21 and a guy would like to sell you 5:12 because he does not have 21. The ratio is clearly greater, will the bot ignore this trade offer or will it accept?
    A: It will accept the trade if ratio of first currency (chisels at given example) to second currency is the same as you set or more profitable.

Q: What currency/items the bot can handle?
    A: Every currency that you can place in currency tab, no support for sets/maps/items (yet).

Q: Can I set multiple rules/ratios for the bot?
    A: Sure!

Q: Can I use effect remover?
    A: Yes.

Q: Can I use VM?
    A: Yes.

Q: How does the bot handle spam, does it have queue?
    A: Bot is silent, it does not text with anyone (there is option to enable sending message after trade). There is no queue (no 6 man party trades), but bot checks every offer/message.

Q: What if someone trade with a bunch of junk (items/flasks, etc.) instead of currency?
    A: If rule for the offer is met (enough currency), bot will accept the trade. Otherwise, it will never accept, in spite of additional items.

Q: What if someone traded with a bunch of junk, but offered enough currency as well, and it filled bot's inventory?
    A: There is an option to use next tab if bot failed clearing inventory.

Q: How much profit you make per day/hour/week/month?
    A: Profit depends on how you want to use the bot, if you want to flip then:
    How much starting budget you've got;
    What currency you will flip;
    How long you will run it;
    What day and time you will run it (how many people are online at this time);
    How good you can analyze market and decide what, when, how much to sell. There is no estimated or approximate earnings, it all various. You can get from 1 chaos per day to 2 ex per hour.
    Last edited by _tinky; 03-25-2019 at 11:42 AM.

ketekurto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty men very useful for me

_tinky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ketekurto View Post
    ty men very useful for me
    Glad to hear that, enjoy

Maxom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does it only flipp currancy or can it actualy also trade items you are puting out for sale?

_tinky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maxom View Post
    does it only flipp currancy or can it actualy also trade items you are puting out for sale?
    Currency only
    Last edited by _tinky; 12-08-2017 at 01:58 AM.

Maxom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well to bad then!

fstr21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty interested if this is still viable in the new patch, I hit you up on discord

Mallam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not worth (Cant say Licensing system)

The bot that Tinky provieds sounds good and all (but the video (demo) is not close to what it is in real use) and when i bough it he was nice enough to help me get it going buy it was like 10 min waiting time for each answear. And then when he helped me fixing it he made my chat look very odd (out side normal chat). For some odd reason he dosent wanna tell me what licensing system he useing for the bot and then made me wonder why dosent he wanna tell me that. (My idea) Bc its very against the tos of the licensing system to make a product and sell it and earn on it.

Proof

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...3455/image.png

After i asked a few times in his discord he banned me from typing and stop replying my questions in discord
    Gyazo - fb7c39afd5df14bdf5dd097702d709bd.png

After he banned me and removed my question like 3 times (must show a sign he is not allowed to sell it)

If he made it with a licensing system he is not the over 100%
    Gyazo - 271a654a7462e91a3da66807590e7c28.png

That means if you want a refound thats never going to happen
    Bc the licensing system is the owner of the script not Tinky him self

if you wanna use the bot feel free to have your chat like this (bc of the image scan thingy)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...2848/image.png

As a summery 20 usd each month not worth 100 usd not worth atleast for a program that works like 50% of the time and Tinky is not the real owner of the produkt

So it all must be a sign
    Attached Images Attached Images PoE Trading bot-poe-banned-gif 
    Last edited by Mallam; 12-14-2017 at 07:46 AM.

_tinky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mallam View Post
    1. I told you the day you bought the bot I was sick, I was half asleep and was answering you from my phone. You can ask any other customer about my response time and support quality.
    2. You can always backup your old config and restore it whenever you want: PoE Trading bot-12312-gif
    3. The licensing system is not cracked or any kind of this stuff, it has its holes. There is even info on the internet how you can bypass it. That is why I do not tell any one what system I use.
    4. I did not block you in PM and always provided with the latest bot version.
    5. You asked for refund considering that you had fully working program that does what it should, why should I do that?
    6. You left the server yourself, I just disabled ability to speak and chat for you (did not ban from the server itself).

Thank you for your "review"!
    Last edited by _tinky; 09-18-2018 at 02:23 PM.

Mallam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by _tinky View Post
    1. I told you the day you bought the bot I was sick, I was half asleep and was answering you from my phone. You can ask any other customer about my response time and support quality.
    2. You can always backup your old config and restore it whenever you want: PoE Trading bot-12312-gif
    3. The licensing system is not cracked or any kind of this stuff, it has its holes. There is even info on the internet how you can bypass it. That's why I do not tell any one what's the system is.
    4. I did not block you in PM and always provided with the latest bot version.

Thank you for your "review"!
    So why did you block me on the discord server and removed my question like 4 times

_tinky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mallam View Post
    So why did you block me on the discord server and removed my question like 4 times
    Because you are spamming it everywhere like it's a matter of life and death

_tinky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
    We start a discount of 5USD for monthly subscription and 10USD for lifetime, until 3 January 2018. And for current users we have 10 free extra days

seagaming's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very useful,and nice stuff ty

MurdockC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by _tinky View Post
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
    We start a discount of 5USD for monthly subscription and 10USD for lifetime, until 3 January 2018. And for current users we have 10 free extra days

I missed the lifetime discount price - any chance I'd be able to get it again?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast