WTS Cheap, Standard League Exalted orbs, private seller, RU/Eng menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

iandz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Cheap, Standard League Exalted orbs, private seller, RU/Eng

Hi guys,

I'm selling 'Standard League' Exalted orbs, Cheap! All exalts have been acquired through trading and farming.

PRICE: $ 0.75

Since I'm quite new here I'll keep my prices low and willing to sell small quantities, as low as 2 exalted a time for your peace of mind, until I get enough reputation/ feedback, basically trust

Instant delivery, after payment received

Will make HD screen recording ( Skype chat/ Game) of each transaction in case of a dispute

Speak: English/Русский

Will accept:

-Skrill

-Paypal - Verified, Payment as a gift only

Add me on skype:

Skype name: [email protected]

How it Works:

1. You add me on skype, using either the link above or send me your skype name and i will add you
    2. Tell me the amount you wish to buy and I'll give you payment details( either Skrill or Paypal)
    3. After the funds received and clear, you will give me your ingame name and i will invite you for trade, Easy
    4. After a successful trade please leave your feedback/comments, really appreciate it

I look forward to many successful trades
    Last edited by iandz; 11-09-2016 at 04:02 PM.

WTS Cheap, Standard League Exalted orbs, private seller, RU/Eng