WTS Path of Exile Account with lvl 72 templar totemancer on HC league full geared menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TalR's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Path of Exile Account with lvl 72 templar totemancer on HC league full geared

WTS SC account with : lvl 72 templar totemancer + lvl 69 ele ranger+ lvl 72 phys ranger. account has stash full with maps, orbs, high level uniques, 5-6 sockets / links items, quality gems, etc.

WTS Anarchy account with lvl 73 totemancer, not as full as the SC one, but still has many uniques, 5 links items, orbs and whatnot.

will sell them for whatever price, probably to the first offer. pm me on ownedcore or add my skype Blurshadeashe

i will give you the game account and password and the mail address related to this account, with email password.
    payment method paypal, for other details reply here, pm me or add skype Blurshadeashe.

I won't go first unless you are a veteran of ownedcore, have a lot of positive feedback and high reputation. or, if you find any of these guys willing to intermediate...
    Last edited by TalR; 06-18-2013 at 11:38 AM.

WTS Path of Exile Account with lvl 72 templar totemancer on HC league full geared
    TalR's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cmon guys, we can barter and lower the price. if i'd find anyone really decided to actually buy it, i'd give it for 80$ right away.
    just ask, and talk

TalR's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add me on skype, my skype id is Blurshadeashe

P.S. TheRealSlimShady you messaged me to skype you, but you didn't give me your skype ID. also your mailbox in full in Ownedcore private messaging so i can't contact you there either.

holdmybeerwoman's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TalR View Post
    Am selling my PoE account, it contains a lvl 72 dual totem templar ( fireball and ice spear are switched depending on area farmed)
    it's equipped, fully functional, ready to farm. can easily do maps whatever level, from behind totems and with zombies (not specced into minions, they are just decoys)
    the price is 100$ , the stash does not contain any high value orbs or gear, just a few uniques, spare jewelry and so on.
    i will give you the game account and password and the mail address related to this account, with email password.
    payment method paypal, for other details reply here.
    I won't go first, if you find a middlemen with reputation to intermediate, i will pay his fee ( max 10$ )
    this, above, is a Hardcore league character account.

for Default i have a pretty long list of items for sale, and i talk dirt cheap . message me and i will give you a link with the items
    im interested in your account.. mine just got hacked and i would like to still play without starting over.. pm me the items and stats when u get this pls..
    thank you

TalR's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sold. thanks everyone pm-ing or reply-ing. the account has a new owner now, topic closed

TalR's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added my SC account and my Anarchy account, am quitting POE
    the starting price for the accounts is 70$ for the SC one and 40$ for the Anarchy one. open to negotiations
    if you buy them both and fast, am willing to drastically lower the prices

TalR's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edited cause the SC account had a customer, but the guy didn't finish the trade. all accounts still available

there is still the Anarchy one lvl 72 dual totem templar, full gear and stash( uniques, 5 linked, orbs, gems, everything), goes for 40$
    i also have a mule lvl 45 Anarchy account, only the orbs in it's stash are worth 40$ even with the low prices lately.
    you can have both accounts for a sweet deal of 60$ . ofc, first came first served
    Last edited by TalR; 06-18-2013 at 03:15 PM.