WTS Mirror of Kalandra Hardcore menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bdictkam's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Mirror of Kalandra Hardcore

I have this item to sell, once there are ultra rare ultra expensive items worth copying it copy ultra rare perfectly rolled god tier end game items that would be worth massive exalt amounts, and mirrors are immensely rare themselves as very few ever dropped in beta in its history, let alot in HC, so value can only go up.

So this isnt your average orb sell, and any interest id like to talk about in private so pm me since clearly i wont be selling this cheaply.

I have a verified paypal, with good history, even a WoW character sell that went smoothly. All information is open to a potential buyer including my own.

Thanks for your interest!
    Attached Images Attached Images WTS Mirror of Kalandra Hardcore-mirror-jpg 
    Last edited by bdictkam; 02-08-2013 at 01:59 AM.

WTS Mirror of Kalandra Hardcore
    silenkiller's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sending u a msg

Vye's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bdictkam View Post
    I have this item to sell, once there are ultra rare ultra expensive items worth copying it copy ultra rare perfectly rolled god tier end game items that would be worth massive exalt amounts, and mirrors are immensely rare themselves as very few ever dropped in beta in its history, let alot in HC, so value can only go up.

So this isnt your average orb sell, and any interest id like to talk about in private so pm me since clearly i wont be selling this cheaply.

I have a verified paypal, with good history, even a WoW character sell that went smoothly. All information is open to a potential buyer including my own.

Thanks for your interest!
    This guy is trying to scam you, he will ask you to send first and vanish.

Originally Posted by silenkiller View Post
    sending u a msg
    Scammer from d2jsp, got my account banned on PoE for RWT.

Avoid them both, they have caused me so much drama.

bdictkam's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can an admin step in, it is clear by skype logs that this piece of crap is the individual who scammed silenkiller.

I still have my mirror, so how would he know if im a scammer or not, i also have logs of him saying he would NEVER send first, so how would he know if i would vanish or whatever. He is a complete liar

On the ot her hand silenkiller does NOT have his mirror anymore because he agreed to this ******s terms of sending item first rather then money first, and has since lost his mirror to his scam.

I would appriciate some admin intervention to make sure his guy doesnt continue this....

tony50105's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bdictkam View Post
    Can an admin step in, it is clear by skype logs that this piece of crap is the individual who scammed silenkiller.

I still have my mirror, so how would he know if im a scammer or not, i also have logs of him saying he would NEVER send first, so how would he know if i would vanish or whatever. He is a complete liar

On the ot her hand silenkiller does NOT have his mirror anymore because he agreed to this ******s terms of sending item first rather then money first, and has since lost his mirror to his scam.

I would appriciate some admin intervention to make sure his guy doesnt continue this....

one of silenkiller's post on d2jsp
    Mirrors Ft - d2jsp Topic

use your judgement to decide what kind of person he is

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE Regarding Vye vs Silenkiller

There's nothing I can really do. I'm not going to clean the accusations, but I'm going to make a generalized statement that neither of you can prove your innocence. The accusation is there and will stand. Do not perpetuate this arugment on the forums or further action will be taken. In the future take your evidence or you will not be able to defend yourself, either of you.

To everyone else that sees this, this is the exact reason that you must be VERY diligent about your trades and recording them. Do not become complacent just because you've never been scammed. It happens to everyone and it is far too easy to cast accusations which are damaging in themselves.