Hardcore Account - (KripparianBuild)Wand Templar, Cold/Crit Witch and lots more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

schmittmitbit's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hardcore Account - (KripparianBuild)Wand Templar, Cold/Crit Witch and lots more

Hi Guys!
    Selling my Path of Exile Account. All chars on this account are HARDCORE LEAGUE.
    Lets begin with the stocked currency:

1x Exalted Orb
    7x Gemcutter's Prism
    1x Regal Orb
    5x Chaos Orb
    10x Orb of Scouring
    3x Blessed Orb
    15x Orb of Alchemy
    4x Orb of Fusing
    16x Jeweller's Orb
    3x Orb of Chance
    12x Chromatic Orb
    4x Glassblower's Bauble
    78x Orb of Augmentation
    119x Orb of Transmutation
    18x Orb of Alteration

and more then 150 skill gems of all types, including more then 20 Support Gems and 10 Quality Gems.
    now the Chars:

Kripparian's Build Wand Templar:

Level 57, Act I Merciless

5linked Chest with Quality Power Siphon (+11%), Increased Critical Damage, Weapon Elemental Damage, Faster Attacks, Life Leech
    4linked Helm with Reduced Mana, Clarity, Discipline, Wrath
    4linked Gloves with Reduced Mana, Purity, Grace, Enfeeble
    4linked Boots with Power Siphon, Lesser Multiple Projectiles, Chain, Weapon Elemental Damage

This Char runs with 6 Auras, selfbuffed Singletarget DPS of 1350, 2k HP 1,9k Mana and nearly all Resists maxed in Merciless.

Cold/Crit Witch:

Level 47 Act II Cruel

3 4linked Items, including Quality 13+Freezing Pulse with Added Lightning, Increased Critical Damage and Faster Casting
    Quality 5+ Ice Spear with Increased Critical Damage, Lesser Multiple Projectiles and Faster Casting
    Reduced Mana with Clarity, Discipline and Fire Trap

This both chars have Spell Totem+Summon Skeletons for keeping creeps where you want them to be.
    There are couple more low level chars between lvl 1 and 30 on this account.

I put alot of time and effort in this account, so please be so kind and only bid if you are interested and with serious offers.
    I thought about selling for 200€ or highest offer!

Feel free to ask any questions!
    Last edited by schmittmitbit; 02-07-2013 at 05:01 AM.

Hardcore Account - (KripparianBuild)Wand Templar, Cold/Crit Witch and lots more