Private poe sniper tool &  looking for donations to make scammer/ninja list website menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

fonillius's Avatar Active Member WINNER OF THE BEST BOT DEVELOPER COMPETITION
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/33
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private poe sniper tool & looking for donations to make scammer/ninja list website

Hi guys, I've read about couple problems in path of exile trade/global chat and also here in owndedcore.

TL;DR

Need motivation through donations for blacklisting ninjas&scammers website/app
    Selling poe sniper tool for 20$

People really want a website to list ninjas/scammers for poe (also it will wide into other games also, and I will try to make it as useful tool as possible).

The functions I have in mind already:
    -Proof adds 5 points to the untrust rating
    -People have to register with Captcha to add scammers
    -People can send suggestions through the website (like adding a game)
    -Website automatically will be configured to find all characters under that account
    -Website will show if the scammer is offline/online
    -Website will show top 5 scammers of that game in frontpage
    -Community rate the proofs (like overwatch in CS:GO but for proofs)
    -Fast search function ingame-addon: Alerts if you are trading with a scammer

The thing is, that I am really busy with university studies and don't really have motivation to do this kind of project. I was wondering if you guys could donate me sums like 5 usd to 50 usd to motivate me to do the project.

Donate here: StreamElements &And write to the message the purpose of the donation and any suggestions! (Not required though, I don't get many donations anyways)

The concept I have made for the website:

{IMAGE OF THE WEBSITE CONCEPT/UXUI DESIGN COMING HERE SOON - WITHIN COUPLE HOURS}

POE SNIPER TOOL
    Also I have really simple old (but working) poe sniper tool I found from my toolbox, I am willing to sell the files for just 20$ through paypal/cryptos (I take suggestions also for the payment system
    Private poe sniper tool &  looking for donations to make scammer/ninja list website-omuconv-png

Contact me in discord or here in the replies

(My discord isplafki#9538)

Best Regards,
    plafki = fonillius = plafky
    Notice that I am ID verified and registered since 2007.
    Last edited by fonillius; 09-19-2019 at 06:51 AM.
    -fonillius

Private poe sniper tool &  looking for donations to make scammer/ninja list website
    TaylorWilliamson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea
    Last edited by TaylorWilliamson; 12-26-2019 at 12:45 PM.