Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poe Tujen bot.

PoeFriend 2.0 Realise

This software is designed to optimize the gaming process in Path of Exile, specifically to create a more comfortable process for buying currency from Tujen. If you notice any issues, please report them to me. You can reach me on Discord at No_drama#3708

To activate and de-activate the bot, you need to press Start button - caps lock Stop Button - Tab

The program uses key search algorithm in the dictionary and does not interfere with the game's memory, substitute packets, or manipulate any data within the game. Based on my knowledge, it is impossible to receive a ban for using this program because it cannot be detected by Path of Exile's means. At the time of publishing this program, I tested it for approximately three months, and none of my accounts were banned.

The program works correctly and with very good speed

Windows antivirus may not approve of unpacking and opening this program because it sees certain signatures from the Pyautogui library and assumes they belong to the Trojan family.

Download
    VirusTotal
    GitHub - NoDramaX/PoeFriend

Poe Friend 2.0 Release

Latest update changelog:

1. In this version, has become stable and reliable

2. The speed of work has increased by 3 times

3. Added a search function by name, maps by Elder and Coquerors, Exceptional Gems
    Last edited by No_DramaAa; 05-12-2023 at 09:45 AM.

Poe Tujen bot.
  2. Thanks Neko50050, camapxam, LevKan- (3 members gave Thanks to No_DramaAa for this useful post)
    camapxam's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    186/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you need to link the Discord in youtube, cuz you can't link discord here

No_DramaAa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    done , thanks

Thanks G/R
    186/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by No_DramaAa View Post
    done , thanks
    one question tho, how do you "activate" the bot? cuz nothing on the UI or video indicate that.

6. Thanks No_DramaAa (1 members gave Thanks to camapxam for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. Sorry, I didn't follow this detail. To activate the bot you need to hold caps lock

8. Thanks camapxam (1 members gave Thanks to No_DramaAa for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    186/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, confirming the tool actually works, which is rare these days, cuz most "bot" related topics are fraud
    And saving configuration might be a good update.

10. Thanks No_DramaAa (1 members gave Thanks to camapxam for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before the start of a new league, I will add a few innovations that will help users to use the program more comfortably. At the moment, any messages and support are important to me in order to collect more information about the operation of the program and introduce the right solutions.

12. Thanks camapxam (1 members gave Thanks to No_DramaAa for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are reports from some users about the incorrect search for the Divine orb. I am aware of this issue and will try to fix it as soon as possible.
    If you encounter this error, try lowering the top slider between 70 and 75~. And check on the additional image output screen if the program sees the divine orb before you start trading.

Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The software version has been updated. Look at the topic.

15. Thanks camapxam (1 members gave Thanks to No_DramaAa for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    186/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The software version has been updated. Look at the topic.

running 1.1 and this happened

17. Thanks No_DramaAa (1 members gave Thanks to camapxam for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by camapxam View Post

running 1.1 and this happened
    Sry for missing. Updated Release 1.1 Beta Release . NoDramaX/PoeFriend . GitHub

19. Thanks camapxam (1 members gave Thanks to No_DramaAa for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    let me know is it work or not.

Thanks G/R
    186/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    let me know is it work or not.
    yes, new link works, and the game need to be at the same "screen ratio" as the ratio from the database, which is 1920x1080

22. Thanks No_DramaAa (1 members gave Thanks to camapxam for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is known at the moment about most of the problems and their solutions.
    For some, the search for templates is incorrect even at full hd resolution.
    I can recommend setting the value of the search depth slider from 70 to 75. If set lower, the program will buy a lot of garbage, if higher, the program will not see some patterns.
    Sometimes there are conflicts in finding a template, for example, if you have an Orb of Regret installed, you will sometimes buy fossils that you do not need.
    If the solution did not help, you can change the screenshot database yourself. It is important to respect the order of the template images. For example, if you have Fussing [1] in the directory, then your screenshot should be replaced strictly with fusing number 1.
    It is important that your sample template has the same name as the screenshot in the root directory where the program and its templates are located.

cout00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is known at the moment about most of the problems and their solutions.
    For some, the search for templates is incorrect even at full hd resolution.
    I can recommend setting the value of the search depth slider from 70 to 75. If set lower, the program will buy a lot of garbage, if higher, the program will not see some patterns.
    Sometimes there are conflicts in finding a template, for example, if you have an Orb of Regret installed, you will sometimes buy fossils that you do not need.
    If the solution did not help, you can change the screenshot database yourself. It is important to respect the order of the template images. For example, if you have Fussing [1] in the directory, then your screenshot should be replaced strictly with fusing number 1.
    It is important that your sample template has the same name as the screenshot in the root directory where the program and its templates are located.
    Hello, you have very strange engineering solutions. they may be suitable for some private projects. but for public development they look strange.
    1) why you need OpenCV? ur current problems can be solved only with 2 algoritms for which opencv runtime is not needed. its pHash + train SVM/simple perceptron model. you dont need update patterns, monitor the screen resolution, and other parameters. you can even turn the screen 38 degrees and everything will work with 98% accuration
    2) you said:

The program uses OpenCV technology and does not interfere with the game's memory, substitute packets, or manipulate any data within the game. Based on my knowledge, it is impossible to receive a ban for using this program because it cannot be detected by Path of Exile's means

its not true, all ur user will be banned. client side of poe dont have any bot/memory protection, but server side has. poe server using a same algoritm looks like reCAPTCHA. when player create a new account, server will starts building a model to figure out how human you are. it monitors all the actions in the game, how you click the mouse, the events that came to the window whether they have Injected flags. how you move the mouse around the screen (let's say it's a straight line, etc.), how you interact with the screen controls, etc. while you use it only for personal purposes, it will take a long time to build such a model, maybe a year or two. but as soon as there are more users, there will be more data, training will go faster, when the pattern is found, all users with this pattern will fly to the ban

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast