14/495
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocker866 View Post
    Hey there, just got a new system but i cant get HUD work on it. I downloaded everything thats needed the SDK, DX, and VC aswell. Downloaded the latest version of HUD u linked above. When i try to open the loader.exe nothing happens. Using limited user on a win 11. I hope someone can help me solve this thingy. Since the new league is a couple hrs need BIG help
    Ty in regards
    You'll need to be more precise for us to help you. Is there an icon in taskbar/tray? Is the game launched? Can you upload logs? In the meantime, feel free to browse the common issues page and seeing if something there helps Common .NET SDK installation issues . exApiTools/exApiWiki Wiki . GitHub

Originally Posted by SpaceGuy119 View Post
    first of all, im late the the party but welcome back. testing this tool now, it's incredible. thank you.
    are some plugins more/less risky than others? for example, I'm looking at Pickit. That sounds like it might do more in-game manipulation that a preloadlert or radar, for example?
    I mean, we can't confirm or deny, but anything that actually performs input (pickit/highlighteditems/etc.) is more risky if you want to be safe.

any Expedition helper plugins? Im not sure what woudl even be hlpeful, perhaps showing best path to dynamite. or highlighting really good / really bad nodes perhaps (i.e. makes enemies immune to fire for RF would be bad. Expedition Logbook chance would be good).
    Try my plugin https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...tionicons.html ([ExileApi/PoEHelper/POEHUD plugin] ExpeditionIcons)

damn I was tweaking my in game graphics settings and now when I run the loader.exe, I lost the menu / interface to make changes tot he plugins. Is there an easy way to get that back? thx
    Not sure what happened to you, did you turn fullscreen (non-borderless, the exclusive one) on by any chance? In that case any overlays won't work. Otherwise, the hotkey to open the hud settings is F12

PoEHelper (ExileApi) - 3.20 (Forbidden Sanctum)
    cheatingeagle's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    14/495
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working on the update. Good luck on leaguestart everyone! If you want to support the effort, you can find the wallet addresses in any of my plugins' repositories, like here: GitHub - exApiTools/ExpeditionIcons

3. Thanks Dant121, xs247, SickBro, camapxam, m1stlemagic, berloga03rus, Forumuser1000, YellowRodent (8 members gave Thanks to cheatingeagle for this useful post)
    TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Closing thread. cheatingeagle will open a new one for the current league. Have fun, guys.

5. Thanks xs247, YellowRodent, SickBro, Strange420, OviDay1 (5 members gave Thanks to TehCheat for this useful post)
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 297576777879