Thanks G/R
    10/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works great man, thanks for your effort. Amazing work !

PoeHUD Plugin: ClickIt
  2. Thanks Hooplah (1 members gave Thanks to tsunatsu5 for this useful post)
    Hooplah's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by asd123dq View Post
    according to what principle the parameters are compared with the game, I would change it myself in accordance with my language.
    If you don't know any C# (language the plugin is coded in), it would be very difficult for you to do it, the best option would be to open an issue on github asking for someone else to contribute that feature to the plugin.

If you do know some C#, the way I would probably do it, is to have two string arrays. Have all the mods in english in one, and all the same mods, translated to russian, in another. Compare the string arrays when the plugin tries to match the mods.

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    v3.20.1.2

• If both altar options have an individual downside with a weight of 90+, a warning will now be shown, and neither altar will be picked by default, as both options may potentially brick your build.

You'll need to update manually:
    • Download ClickIt.dll
    • Go to your install folder/Plugins/Compiled
    • Create the folder 'ClickIt'
    • Place ClickIt.dll in there

5. Thanks camapxam, kukoxe (2 members gave Thanks to Hooplah for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    v3.20.1.3

• Fix searing exarch player downsides 'take chaos damage per second' and 'spell hits have chance to hinder you' weight values being linked together.
    • If an altar option has a downside with a weight of 90+, weighting will be overridden, a warning will be shown, and the other option will now be chosen. This will only happen after the check for if both altars have individual downsides with a weight of 90+ (the check added in the last version).

• Download ClickIt.dll
    Last edited by Hooplah; 12-25-2022 at 06:26 AM.

asd123dq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hooplah View Post
    If you don't know any C# (language the plugin is coded in), it would be very difficult for you to do it, the best option would be to open an issue on github asking for someone else to contribute that feature to the plugin.

If you do know some C#, the way I would probably do it, is to have two string arrays. Have all the mods in english in one, and all the same mods, translated to russian, in another. Compare the string arrays when the plugin tries to match the mods.
    but could you make an array so that everything works, and so that it reads the Russian names of shrines from the screen, show me the place where you need to enter the translation of all the names and I would enter this data myself. I myself can’t figure out how to create an array and make the program see it, I found where you need to enter names, entered them, but inside the game it still doesn’t display them. I think that the Russian community will be especially grateful to you, and I. besides, after the translation, I would send you a file and you would distribute your program with the translation
    I'm not sure if I did it in the file where it would work.GitHub - vanchoyz97/ClickItSettingsRUS.cs: ClickItSettingsRUS.cs
    Last edited by asd123dq; 12-26-2022 at 07:05 AM.

shioo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I try to use the pickup hotkey when I have "block user input" ticked it disables the use of my mouse completly and only way to get control back is to ctrl+alt+delete task manager, so I have to play with block user input unticked for now. Also the block user input option never saves so have to untick each time I play.

I think the mouse control thing happens to me because I use a wireless mouse?

Dant121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    41/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shioo View Post
    If I try to use the pickup hotkey when I have "block user input" ticked it disables the use of my mouse completly and only way to get control back is to ctrl+alt+delete task manager, so I have to play with block user input unticked for now. Also the block user input option never saves so have to untick each time I play.

same here .....

asd123dq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it blocks both my mouse and keyboard, while the dispatcher also fails to open ctrl + alt + delete, they just don’t press

BrasileirinhoPe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    40/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working perfect. ty for it

Rocker866's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mate did u found a solution to the loot pick up? Its mega clunky alot of missclicks with like 30MS or so :/ happy new year to everyone btw

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocker866 View Post
    Hey mate did u found a solution to the loot pick up? Its mega clunky alot of missclicks with like 30MS or so :/ happy new year to everyone btw
    It's been much better for me since the update that improved it, if it's still poor for you, try the following:
    - Disable Caching, or set the cache refresh interval to something very low, 5-10.
    - Lower wait time between clicks
    - Reduced search radius to 95/90.
    - If you're missclicking on chests a lot, change the chest height offset.
    - If none of this helps, you could go into your filter on filterblade, and set the text size of everything to be much higher. It's less likely to missclick if the size of the groundlabels are bigger.

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    v3.20.1.4

• Set 'Block User Input' to unticked/false by default, as it causes clicking issues for some users.
    • 'Block User Input' option will now correctly save on exit.

• Download ClickIt.dll

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Dant121 View Post
    same here .....
    Originally Posted by asd123dq View Post
    it blocks both my mouse and keyboard, while the dispatcher also fails to open ctrl + alt + delete, they just don’t press
    Sorry it took a while to fix this, must have checked these replies when I was half awake and forgot about them. Didn't realise that the option wasn't saving correctly till I read it a few minutes ago.

Edit: I did look into the issue with block user input a few days ago, but couldn't figure out why it was occuring, it's worked fine for me since implementing it, so i'm really not sure what the issue is. I don't think it's related to a wireless mouse, it seems like it might be one of your settings. Could someone with the issue printscreen all of their settings up to altars for me? Or send your config file which stores them?
    Last edited by Hooplah; 01-01-2023 at 11:43 AM.

Dant121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    41/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hooplah View Post
    Sorry it took a while to fix this, must have checked these replies when I was half awake and forgot about them. Didn't realise that the option wasn't saving correctly till I read it a few minutes ago.

Edit: I did look into the issue with block user input a few days ago, but couldn't figure out why it was occuring, it's worked fine for me since implementing it, so i'm really not sure what the issue is. I don't think it's related to a wireless mouse, it seems like it might be one of your settings. Could someone with the issue printscreen all of their settings up to altars for me? Or send your config file which stores them?
    https://i.imgur.com/KHqj7Jw.png i have a wired mouse

17. Thanks Hooplah (1 members gave Thanks to Dant121 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dant121 View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/KHqj7Jw.png i have a wired mouse
    Ah, seems to be related to having click items disabled, thanks.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast