11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wannac View Post
    Can you make plugin click on nearest harvest ,please?
    Will give that a go after altars are finished.

PoeHUD Plugin: ClickIt
  2. Thanks wannac (1 members gave Thanks to Hooplah for this useful post)
    rekto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hooplah View Post
    Sneak peak of something i'm working on and hoping to have done in the next week or so
    Attachment 82174
    Attachment 82175
    how is it going i would love to use it

Hooplah's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rekto View Post
    how is it going i would love to use it
    Exarch is pretty much finished, finished all the main parsing of the mods and displaying for the overlay, just gotta add all the mods for eater now. Also, haven't done close to as much testing as i'd like to do for the exarch mods. There are definitely some I haven't come across while testing that won't be recognised, but I can only find them via testing, so that'll have to be done for both first. Can probably expect it in a couple of days from now, but no promises

Awakened_PoE_Trade_Oy9Zknj1rH.jpg

Edit: I'm considering releasing a version with only exarch, but I feel like if I do that, a lot of people are going to reply to the thread asking for eater to be added, while it's already being worked on, and I want to avoid that. Also, if I were to release that, it's pretty possible I could lose motivation to add the eater mods, since it's a time consuming and mundane thing to do, so it's probably best for me not to do that.
    Last edited by Hooplah; 12-20-2022 at 10:39 AM.

camapxam's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exarch is pretty much finished, finished all the main parsing of the mods and displaying for the overlay, just gotta add all the mods for eater now. Also, haven't done close to as much testing as i'd like to do for the exarch mods. There are definitely some I haven't come across while testing that won't be recognised, but I can only find them via testing, so that'll have to be done for both first. Can probably expect it in a couple of days from now, but no promises

Awakened_PoE_Trade_Oy9Zknj1rH.jpg

Edit: I'm considering releasing a version with only exarch, but I feel like if I do that, a lot of people are going to reply to the thread asking for eater to be added, while it's already being worked on, and I want to avoid that. Also, if I were to release that, it's pretty possible I could lose motivation to add the eater mods, since it's a time consuming and mundane thing to do, so it's probably best for me not to do that.
    imagine there's a mirror mod but too rare you don't even see it like ever, then people skipping it cuz other mod's weight ...

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by camapxam View Post
    imagine there's a mirror mod but too rare you don't even see it like ever, then people skipping it cuz other mod's weight ...
    Not sure what you mean exactly, but there's an option to disabling clicking for altars and/or highlighting.

Edit: Oh I see what you mean. I was planning to anyway, but I'll add an override for any mod that is over a certain weight, maybe 90, so it always picks that option. Divine orb rewards for example. I'm also 99% sure that there aren't any other mods other than the known ones on poedb, they datamine the information with each patch. Eldritch Altar - PoEDB, Path of Exile Wiki I could also add a failsafe if any of the mod weights are 0, which I should probably do regardless, that warns the user that there are unrecognised mods.
    Last edited by Hooplah; 12-20-2022 at 01:13 PM.

camapxam's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what you mean exactly, but there's an option to disabling clicking for altars and/or highlighting.

Edit: Oh I see what you mean. I was planning to anyway, but I'll add an override for any mod that is over a certain weight, maybe 90, so it always picks that option. Divine orb rewards for example. I'm also 99% sure that there aren't any other mods other than the known ones on poedb, they datamine the information with each patch. Eldritch Altar - PoEDB, Path of Exile Wiki I could also add a failsafe if any of the mod weights are 0, which I should probably do regardless, that warns the user that there are unrecognised mods.
    yeah, that's the thing i was talking about. The db is made from known information, like the recipe for dead reckoning was discovered today, so... i don't think they can mine some rare (i mean hidden) stuff from the patches.
    Last edited by camapxam; 12-20-2022 at 02:20 PM.

rekto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can help with Eldritch altars if you want to speed this up

Rocker866's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mate first of all this is such a nice plugin i love it. The thing ure gonna do with the altars is superb. But ive a question the looting is often very weird. It missclicks often and runs back and forth, how can i fix it? What could be the problem? My ping is around 30-40 i was thinking maybe pingspikes but its weird in most cases any idea?

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocker866 View Post
    Hey mate first of all this is such a nice plugin i love it. The thing ure gonna do with the altars is superb. But ive a question the looting is often very weird. It missclicks often and runs back and forth, how can i fix it? What could be the problem? My ping is around 30-40 i was thinking maybe pingspikes but its weird in most cases any idea?
    I have the same experience when having a lot of movement speed, I think the issue is just that by the time the plugin moves your mouse and clicks again, your character has already moved far enough that the position you should be clicking at is often no longer right. I'm not really sure how to fix this. There's probably a really complicated way to use interpolation with the distance you're moving per tick to anticipate where the labels will end up being, but i'm very inexperienced with c#, so I'd have no idea how to do that.

If you want to minimize the amount of missclicking, I'd set wait time between clicks to the lowest value you can without getting disconnected for clicking too quickly (65 for me), i'd lower the search radius a little and i'd disable caching.

Edit: It's also possibly something to do with lack of optimization in the main thread that clicks, causing higher cpu usage, and slowing down the plugin overall. Optimization is something i've been working on a lot to get altars added, as there was a very similar issue with them while adding them. This is actually the third iteration of altars, with the first two being completely scrapped and re-written completely, because the first iteration had a hard time distinguishing where the altars were, and how to correlate the mods with the elements and the second one, because of poor performance. I'll try to work on this too, after altars are done; either by working out how to interpolate the position by the way the player is moving, or by improving performance in the main thread.
    Last edited by Hooplah; 12-21-2022 at 06:56 AM.

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rekto View Post
    i can help with Eldritch altars if you want to speed this up
    It shouldn't take too long to test the majority of them, maybe 2 hours more for exarch, then 4-5 hours for eater. I'll message you if it ends up taking longer though, thanks for the offer.

JustRandomPlayer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried your plugin and got same behavior with a lot missed clicks.

You can check how mouse clicks implemented in "Pickit' and "AutoOpen" plugins. It works pretty good here.

Btw i think eldritch plugin should look like "ExpeditionIcons" plugin. Just readable overlay with "good/bad markers" on altairs for quick decision.

Rocker866's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same experience when having a lot of movement speed, I think the issue is just that by the time the plugin moves your mouse and clicks again, your character has already moved far enough that the position you should be clicking at is often no longer right. I'm not really sure how to fix this. There's probably a really complicated way to use interpolation with the distance you're moving per tick to anticipate where the labels will end up being, but i'm very inexperienced with c#, so I'd have no idea how to do that.

If you want to minimize the amount of missclicking, I'd set wait time between clicks to the lowest value you can without getting disconnected for clicking too quickly (65 for me), i'd lower the search radius a little and i'd disable caching.

Edit: It's also possibly something to do with lack of optimization in the main thread that clicks, causing higher cpu usage, and slowing down the plugin overall. Optimization is something i've been working on a lot to get altars added, as there was a very similar issue with them while adding them. This is actually the third iteration of altars, with the first two being completely scrapped and re-written completely, because the first iteration had a hard time distinguishing where the altars were, and how to correlate the mods with the elements and the second one, because of poor performance. I'll try to work on this too, after altars are done; either by working out how to interpolate the position by the way the player is moving, or by improving performance in the main thread.
    I used a modified simply pickit or so was it called some guy modified it, it was frkin awesome it even pressed z while looting so the item names werent all over the place. Dont know who that was but it doesnt work with TC´s version of hud sadly

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocker866 View Post
    I used a modified simply pickit or so was it called some guy modified it, it was frkin awesome it even pressed z while looting so the item names werent all over the place. Dont know who that was but it doesnt work with TC´s version of hud sadly
    Could you send me the github / source code / dll so I can take a look?

Thanks G/R
    11/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eater's done. Just gotta test them now and fix any mods that aren't detected properly. Should be about a day or so to do that.
    Awakened_PoE_Trade_qlBF7vBkv9.jpg

Have also improved clicking a lot in the next version, improved how the delays are handled and calculated, added a 'block user input' option to prevent you moving your mouse while it's trying to move/click and have added a 'chest height offset' so you can customize the height you want to click chests at. The chest height is because if you use poenulleffects like me, with the camera zoom out option, it will contribute to missclicks a lot. Have also added something else so that the plugin can detect where on the screen the health globe/mana globe/flasks/abilities are so it won't try to click on them, even with any search radius.

Edit: Will also try to add an option to toggle item visibility when clicking occasionally before the next version, to improve the positioning of labels.
    Last edited by Hooplah; 12-21-2022 at 04:24 PM.

rekto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eater's done. Just gotta test them now and fix any mods that aren't detected properly. Should be about a day or so to do that.
    Awakened_PoE_Trade_qlBF7vBkv9.jpg

Have also improved clicking a lot in the next version, improved how the delays are handled and calculated, added a 'block user input' option to prevent you moving your mouse while it's trying to move/click and have added a 'chest height offset' so you can customize the height you want to click chests at. The chest height is because if you use poenulleffects like me, with the camera zoom out option, it will contribute to missclicks a lot. Have also added something else so that the plugin can detect where on the screen the health globe/mana globe/flasks/abilities are so it won't try to click on them, even with any search radius.

Edit: Will also try to add an option to toggle item visibility when clicking occasionally before the next version, to improve the positioning of labels.
    cant wait for it !!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast