[AHK] Simple script for expedition: Tujen Haggle - quick buy/reroll with hotkey menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    camapxam's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GameAssist View Post
    did I understand the idea of this script correctly?
    You manually move the cursor to the desired item from the list, and if you like it, you press the magic button and the script is bidding up to 3 times trying to buy at the minimum price?
    Basically yeah, buying the item on cursor, each time scroll down little bit less than the first.

[AHK] Simple script for expedition: Tujen Haggle - quick buy/reroll with hotkey
    xerance's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GameAssist View Post
    did I understand the idea of this script correctly?
    You manually move the cursor to the desired item from the list, and if you like it, you press the magic button and the script is bidding up to 3 times trying to buy at the minimum price?
    Yep, it's a simple concept.

Anyone that have farmed longtime logbooks know that the best method for speed is always to speed scroll down the mouse quickly and click on haggle to quick buy while the best price is to haggle down somewhere between 35-45%(depending on rarity of item you haggle, more expensive has harsher minimum threshold on average) on first haggle and around 40-50% on second and about 2/3 on the last haggle to secure the deal on the third try.

I based my approximated numbers of "scrolls down" with some margin(based on the higher values items) to get the best deal as possible without sacrificing speed.

Originally Posted by windstruch View Post
    Is it possible to create a part that scans the image code and then automatically pays the price to buy the currency I need when I roll the tujen?
    I know some users who use a certain tool or software or code combined with automatic image scanning, after identifying the correct currency they want to buy, they will automatically price and buy what they want.

And no, I have no plant on fully automate it, this was never meant to be a "bot" rather it was designed to remove game aspects that put a stain on your wrist for more QOL and for your long term health.
    While its 100% possible to either pixel scan items or find highlighted; its nothing I have any real desire to get into. Would prob be easier to do in something like GameHelper/assist or poeapikit that already have the framework for inventory management.

The original script for this is literary something I tossed together in half an h, so if anyone want to create a full automatic script, based on the core idea of this, feel free to do so!
    Last edited by xerance; 01-30-2023 at 07:59 PM.

windstruch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for answer

stfufag's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    46/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does this still work? doesnt do anything here for me

Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stfufag View Post
    does this still work? doesnt do anything here for me
    should still work, it isn't reliant on anything within the game to function so it can essentially never break.

stfufag's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    46/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xerance View Post
    should still work, it isn't reliant on anything within the game to function so it can essentially never break.
    thanks works
    Last edited by stfufag; 02-24-2023 at 02:31 PM.

Kaxin54's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, ty for sharing this, from me and my wrist (especialy).

8. Thanks xerance (1 members gave Thanks to Kaxin54 for this useful post)
    Rilya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey. for some reason AHK doesn't write confirm and reroll positions in config.ini. I tried multiple versions of this AHK, numbers in config stays all 0. what can i do about it?

Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rilya View Post
    hey. for some reason AHK doesn't write confirm and reroll positions in config.ini. I tried multiple versions of this AHK, numbers in config stays all 0. what can i do about it?
    No clue, literary nothing in the code can interfere with the process.

Be sure you aren't running any other macro and test again and be sure the folder the script is in isn't read only or that ahk lacks the right to write to that location.

cactus96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are a fucking legend man, i had the same issue as the guy in on 1st page, but downloading v1.1.30.01 32 bit and editing the script as you said on 2nd page solved everything literally. Thank you so much.

Friendmakorm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some one can help me ? i instantly get disconnected from game when i pres "1"
    can share screan or with soft "anydesk" please. contact me in discord please please please Atmosphera#6192

tseongsun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #1 , thank you this is fucking awesome.

#2 , just want to add some insight. It seems there are certain breakpoints and the scroll will buy lower or higher based on the breakpoints. What do I mean?

if you set firstmin and firstmax both to 20 for example, something that is 30 will be haggled to 10. (30 minus 20)

If you haggle something for 63, it will haggle to 23 (63 - 20*2). It doubled the 20 so that it is 2x each scroll.

I think there are higher breakpoints but I don't have them all identified but this is why sometimes it fails or overpays. Without doing character recognition, it will be impossible to truly optimize. If at some point i get the time, I will try to share an update that does this.

Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tseongsun View Post
    #1 , thank you this is fucking awesome.

#2 , just want to add some insight. It seems there are certain breakpoints and the scroll will buy lower or higher based on the breakpoints. What do I mean?

if you set firstmin and firstmax both to 20 for example, something that is 30 will be haggled to 10. (30 minus 20)

If you haggle something for 63, it will haggle to 23 (63 - 20*2). It doubled the 20 so that it is 2x each scroll.

I think there are higher breakpoints but I don't have them all identified but this is why sometimes it fails or overpays. Without doing character recognition, it will be impossible to truly optimize. If at some point i get the time, I will try to share an update that does this.
    Yes, its intentionally set high; would you rather have it fail now and then or slightly overpay? It's not a perfect solution, and was never really ment to be. For full automation take a look at fogewif522 script. excellent script for full automation albeit a bit buggy still.

king18022001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have set the coordinates for Confirm and Reroll but it doesn't work. Nothing happened

king18022001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, i cant run it ( can someone help me ?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast