GameHelper: A light version of PoeHUD/Exile-Api menu

User Tag List

Page 170 of 324 FirstFirst ... 70120166167168169170171172173174220270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 4850
    Fishdetective's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GameHelper View Post
    If you don’t want to show a preload alert in the preload alert window ( pop up by your wording ), where do you want it to appear? If the answer is nowhere, then what’s the difference between that and just disabling that specific preload line?
    I do want all the preloads to show, but I only want to act on specific ones. After giving it some more thought I realise this isn't something I should be asking GH to handle. That's something I will need to figure out with the script.

GameHelper: A light version of PoeHUD/Exile-Api
    GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fishdetective View Post
    I do want all the preloads to show, but I only want to act on specific ones. After giving it some more thought I realise this isn't something I should be asking GH to handle. That's something I will need to figure out with the script.
    I think I understand what you are talking about. I can implement a feature that dump preloads ( if found in a map) to a file which your script can read and alert you on that. Which preloads are important and should be dumped can be selected/configured by user.
    If I did not reply to you, it mean the question you are asking is stupid.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I understand what you are talking about. I can implement a feature that dump preloads ( if found in a map) to a file which your script can read and alert you on that. Which preloads are important and should be dumped can be selected/configured by user.
    Yes - dumping the preloads to a file would be perfect !. I can get AHK to read and select the appropriate info to act on. If you could implement that it would be awesome (GH is already awesome btw)

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes - dumping the preloads to a file would be perfect !. I can get AHK to read and select the appropriate info to act on. If you could implement that it would be awesome (GH is already awesome btw)
    do you also want Area/Zone name/info dumped in the file or just preload info?

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback.

Once you fix your preloads let me know if it still doesn't show it. Also, you can use Data Visualization -> CurrentAreaLoadedFiles -> Search to figure out why it isn't showing (i.e. maybe POE game is not even preloading it when you enter the map/area).
    Hi - I fixed the preloads file adding in the metadata paths for each Exile (first screenshot). I edited the display names. I've run in to 3 issues after doing this, all in maps so far

1. I get a false positive with Vaal Side Area - Ivory Temple (there was no Vaal side area. 2nd screenshot).
    2. I get a preload with a list of Rogue Exiles, however they are not the RE that were present in the map (the two shown were not in the map). I actually had 8 RE's but they did not appear on the preload alert (2nd screenshots) - Ivory Temple.
    3. I encountered a RE (Promenade) but there was no preload alert (3rd screenshot).

I fired up Data Visualization. It showed the same path I have configured for the RE (third line in screenshot 4).
    Any thoughts why I'm getting the false alerts and no alert ?

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

On another note I'd like to understand how the colours are derived for the text in the preload alerts. They are in the file in the X,Y,Z and W values by the look of it but how do you get these numbers to begin with (I'd like to change them in some cases)
    Last edited by Fishdetective; 08-04-2022 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Links are incorrect

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    -> Any thoughts why I'm getting the false alerts and no alert ?

That is how the things are, you would have to find better preloads that works for you. it's not a easy process and you have to go back and forth. Also, there is a posibility you would never find a preload for some things because GGG doesn't preload it OR GGG preloads it in more maps than necessary.

-> On another note I'd like to understand how the colours are derived for the text in the preload alerts. They are in the file in the X,Y,Z and W values by the look of it but how do you get these numbers to begin with (I'd like to change them in some cases)

click the color beside the "Add & Save" button.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback.

"I see that you are doing 1 mistake when adding your own preload i.e. you are not providing the full path. for example `ExileWitch2` should be updated to `Metadata/Monsters/Exiles/ExileWitch2`"
    - I did use the preload file from page 1. It doesn't have the metadata line for any of the Exiles. My mistake in not noticing that. I'll grab the metadata as per the guide, plug it in and test it out.

"-> Other thing I'd like to do is alert on certain things, so I could alert on Krillson but ignore other preloads in an area if I wanted. Currently I'd have to remove the other preload items to do that. It would be cool if there was some sort of if/else I could use to be selective.

Sounds like a good feature, I will add it in the TODO list. So basically add a feature so user can enable/disable the preload on mouse click."

- Yeah that would be cool but it's not exactly what I was thinking of. The popup occurs for all of the preloads are in the zone. I have a script that runs without interaction till it sees the pop-up, then it stops and I take over. I only want it to stop if a popup appears AND there is say a Vaal side area. If the text in the box lists all the preloads in the area and the scripting language can read it then that would achieve would I'm after.
    do you also want Area/Zone name/info dumped in the file or just preload info?
    Might as well put all the information (area/zone/map info as well as the preload info) into the dump file please. A text file with CSV, tab or space delimited fields.

sonnefes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello, I was unable to add the CoPilot plugin. I don't know how to add any plugin. Sorry, I'm using google translator. Can you help me add a plugin?

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sonnefes View Post
    hello, I was unable to add the CoPilot plugin. I don't know how to add any plugin. Sorry, I'm using google translator. Can you help me add a plugin?
    CoPilot plugin is not supported. Please use ExileAPI for that. Sorry.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how the mechanics in POE work but is it possible to assign an icon to a "normal" monster if it has a separate preload alert that other normal monsters do not. For example the Albino Rhoa is classified as a normal monster, so it doesn't have a minimap icon like magic, rare or unique monsters do. It's therefore a pain to find. It does however have a unique preload string, so I was wondering if it's possible to highlight it via an association with it's preload string and assign it a unique icon to find it in amongst the mass of normal monsters ?

pokerddd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can u add good and bad expediton remnants on map? or not possible

TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't know how the mechanics in POE work but is it possible to assign an icon to a "normal" monster if it has a separate preload alert that other normal monsters do not. For example the Albino Rhoa is classified as a normal monster, so it doesn't have a minimap icon like magic, rare or unique monsters do. It's therefore a pain to find. It does however have a unique preload string, so I was wondering if it's possible to highlight it via an association with it's preload string and assign it a unique icon to find it in amongst the mass of normal monsters ?
    ExileApi has a ProximityAlert plugin that does this. I would imagine it wouldn't be too hard to port to GameHelper, since the requirements should be things GameHelper tracks (position, path, etc.), but someone would have to put in the work.

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    why do ppl farm it? what's the use of it?
    from the DV send me the screenshot of this monster details and i'll add an icon for it in the GameHelper.
    Last edited by GameHelper; 08-08-2022 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why do ppl farm it? what's the use of it?
    from the DV send me the screenshot of this monster details and i'll add an icon for it in the GameHelper.
    It's an easter egg. Drops a feather which may or may not have a use. The DV is attached. The preload file uses the first one on the list if that matters. Thanks for adding an icon for it. It will be nice to see it on screen rather than having to guess where it is and chase it down

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's an easter egg. Drops a feather which may or may not have a use. The DV is attached. The preload file uses the first one on the list if that matters. Thanks for adding an icon for it. It will be nice to see it on screen rather than having to guess where it is and chase it down

I want monster info from the DV. Basically DV -> States -> InGameState -> CurrentAreaInstance -> awake entities.

In there search for your monster.