0/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK POE v0.1 [BETA] Pre-release and test invites

Greetings, and howdy to those whom I know.

OKPOE is a framework and internal bot/tool for Path of Exile written in C/C++ with the help of ASM.

It offers a scripting framework based on the existing LUA scripting language, with many built-in custom functions specifically for PoE botting.

This is 100% new code and it uses non-public methods to achieve what it needs to do (for example, there are over 5 different ways to maphack that aren't yet public).

This program works 100% minimized and does not rely at all on the window, mouse, or keyboard.

This is also the most efficient tool in terms of speed and memory usage. All intermediary code to achieve some action is skipped, as network data is used where possible (thus flasking with not consume resources to press the flask button, process the data and send it outbound, it will directly send outbound).

Features so far included/done:
    -"Hacks" section featuring helpful patches such as: Reveal Map, Lighting Increase, Camera Distance Setting, Entity logging with alerting on "special/valuble entities" such as Unique Item Chests, Character data logging
    -LUA Scripting Section which supports all functionalities found in the GUI, plus more
    -Packet Editing Tools for exploit finding and botting
    -RAM Reducer (cuts RAM by over 95%)
    -CPU Reducer
    -Auto-Flasking
    -Auto Item Pickup based on input file
    -Auto Monster killing
    -Module/DLL hiding in many different ways

Future features include:
    -Full map botting
    -Blight map bot
    -Expedition League mechanic bot
    -Auto-farm useful NPCs like Niko, Einhar beasts, etc.
    -Trade bot

-----------------------------------------
    The program currently supports the NON-STEAM, 64-bit version of the game, so please keep that in mind.

At this moment I'm looking for a handful of testers, so please PM me if you are interested and explain why you would be a good tester. The project is still in its infancy (only started a couple weeks ago) with just me as the developer, and I hope to make this into a full-fledged utility.

Thanks,
    XianPoE
    Last edited by XianPoE; 08-29-2021 at 09:43 PM.
    selling private PoE programs
    thank you mister president

OK POE v0.1 [BETA] Pre-release and test invites
  2. Thanks dlr5668, FocusPokus, noneyatemp, baksz0r (4 members gave Thanks to XianPoE for this useful post)
    dlr5668's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does RAM Reducer (cuts RAM by over 95%) works ? Will it reduce poe

to 2900/20=145 Mb ?
    github.com/vadash/EZVendor

XianPoE's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ramusage.PNG

With reducer. The percentages at top are for the computer of course and not just Poe

XianPoE's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    double post accident..

dlr5668's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by XianPoE View Post
    ramusage.PNG

With reducer. The percentages at top are for the computer of course and not just Poe
    90% reduction, nice

github.com/vadash/EZVendor

dankula's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've gotten access to this and the ram reducer alone is insane. The future in this is massive.

https://i.imgur.com/ClDxmGT.png

Hyped to see the future of this project.

piggottrichard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi i would like to test on a 4man party using VMware to see if it can reduce RAM and CPU usage here please

LegitXiet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OKPOE is a framework and internal bot/tool for Path of Exile written in C/C++ with the help of ASM.

It offers a scripting framework based on the existing LUA scripting language, with many built-in custom functions specifically for PoE botting.

This is 100% new code and it uses non-public methods to achieve what it needs to do (for example, there are over 5 different ways to maphack that aren't yet public).

This program works 100% minimized and does not rely at all on the window, mouse, or keyboard.

This is also the most efficient tool in terms of speed and memory usage. All intermediary code to achieve some action is skipped, as network data is used where possible (thus flasking with not consume resources to press the flask button, process the data and send it outbound, it will directly send outbound).

-"Hacks" section featuring helpful patches such as: Reveal Map, Lighting Increase, Camera Distance Setting, Entity logging with alerting on "special/valuble entities" such as Unique Item Chests, Character data logging
    -LUA Scripting Section which supports all functionalities found in the GUI, plus more
    -CPU Reducer
    -Auto-Flasking
    -Auto Monster killing

Future features include:
    -Full map botting
    -Blight map bot
    -Trade bot

The program currently supports the NON-STEAM, 64-bit version of the game, so please keep that in mind.

At this moment I'm looking for a handful of testers, so please PM me if you are interested and explain why you would be a good tester. The project is still in its infancy (only started a couple weeks ago) with just me as the developer, and I hope to make this into a full-fledged utility.

Thanks,
    XianPoE
    Hi
    Wanna apply as a tester. Have tons of poe multiboxing/botting experience, can give feedback on most popular rmt-used strategies and narrow down list of most wanted features for future development.
    Cant wait to be useful. ;3

pokerddd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! tried to pm u, it says that u need more private messeges space

pilliwinx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-CPU Reducer
    -Auto-Flasking
    -Auto Monster killing

Future features include:
    -Full map botting
    -Blight map bot
    -Trade bot

Thanks,
    XianPoE
    Hello there, wanted to join beta testing.
    Have a long path of exile botting experience for almost 4 years already.
    Looking forward to get invite.
    Last edited by pilliwinx; 08-30-2021 at 02:05 PM.

JospehZaky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-CPU Reducer
    -Auto-Flasking
    -Auto Monster killing

Future features include:
    -Full map botting
    -Blight map bot
    -Trade bot

Thanks,
    XianPoE
    Your PM is full

Hello, Good afternoon

I've Long time experience Botting in Poe Blight Bots , Exile bots and long time experience before that in other games would love to give your bot a try maybe will be a future Customer
    Doing POE for a living so can monitor stuff all day and give my feedback bug hunt on daily basis

Peace out

usafbordeaux's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your PM's are full as stated above.

Hi Xian,

I've been on the forum for a while just not POE. I've recently taken up a liking to it and currently have 1 botting character and 1 other that I'm using. VMs are being used of course.

I have experience botting in other communities such as Diablo 2, project diablo 2, diablo 3, wow. Currently using Exiled Bot and POEtradeBOT.

They're okay but exiled bot keeps getting stuck for some reason and nobody can figure it out lol.

Anywho i'm definitely interested in testing this out. As I'm still new to POE and have ALOT to learn about it like blight mapping etc.

I appreciate your/your team's hard work/effort in coming up with something that is modernized. Exiled bot feels like its from Windows 98

Username24's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too ! Good job

FocusPokus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, I've been using some software for last years(like exile buddy when it was alive, tradebot, atm on private blighter), also being played PoE for like 7+ years. Kinda familiar with vmware usage. I'd join as a tester if that would be possible.

wayto911's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi sir, wanna apply as a tester pls, cant wait to use your software :3

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast