Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know to avoid bans don't make your code public, but are there any other suggestions specific to PoE that you have in regards to avoiding anti-cheat?

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by natemiddleman View Post
    I know to avoid bans don't make your code public, but are there any other suggestions specific to PoE that you have in regards to avoiding anti-cheat?
    Run in limited user mode will help, but isn't perfect. There is a bunch of server-sided detection, so knowing how it works at all points in time would help. Good luck with that without an inside contact.

You can avoid client-sided detection by reversing every bit of code in the client, including all future updates... and making sure they don't hide anything you will miss (such as sneaking the anti-cheat payload into a packet). Good luck with that.

5. Thanks alcor75 (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    alcor75's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    11/59
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sorry for my absence in last 3 days, i had to travel and finally settle down only now.

`Interested in the "iconized" mode..........`
    Yes, this mean that you can run as many copy of the game/bot in 1 client as you want, and even minimize them (again there is only 1 exception and is for the function that assign passive points) and everithing will work, and you can keep control of the computer, play another game watch a film, whatever.
    BUT WATCH OUT!!!! GGG will know how many game you run on each pc and you are allowed to run max 2 game client per pc, and i'm not responsible for what uppen if you break that rule!!!!!!!!!!
    Its also true that as long as you can load the game, you can load the bot! so DX11, Vulcan/ whatever you use, DPB work!!

`-> i know the game, from the inside.

What do you mean by that. `

Its 3 years that i keep reversing the game, and looking at it as a list of bytes in the memory, and after all that time, there are some things that i really can see clearly.
    I dont pretend to perfectly know it (and for sure i'm nowhere near pushedx level), but i really know many part of the game well.
    No i'm not an insider, sorry.

`How safe is this ?`
    What i learnt in my bot journey is that you bot only if you can afford loose that account, and i'll newer pretend i can give you more safety than that.
    The bright side is that i did alot to make DPB as safe as possible client side, i newer inject assembly to trigger game functions, i dont play with packets i newer call functions like LoadLibraryA, nor use EasyHook.
    Also this is not a `Press Start Bot Button` project, where you can see 100 bots running all, one after the other, in town, and this also grant a certain degree of safety for those that work on their stuffs.
    Newer trust someone that tell you `My stuffs is 100% secure`, he is trying to steal you 10$, that was not my intention when i decided to release this project, and ill newer put money above my self respect.
    So the short answer is `Nobody know, only the time will tell us`.
    `Sychotix` post give some ideas of what you can do on your side to improve your safety.

`I know to avoid bans don't make your code public, but are there any other suggestions specific to PoE that you have in regards to avoiding anti-cheat?`
    Beside what `Sychotix` wrote, a little of common sense can help you alot, for respect to all those that worked hard for years in this industry, i dont want to go in dettails about that, hope you understand.

Hope this answer all the questions.

Ill now work on invite all the people that in last 3 days requested an invitation to the test, and clean my inbox
    If you tryed to contact me and found my inbox full, pls send me a message again, and ill get you in asap.

Alcor75

PinkiPan's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alcor are you just looking for developer testers? if so i cant help with that but if you need any generic user testing just let me know i always play till the end of the league anyway.

Thanks G/R
    11/59
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi and tnx for your interest, i can invite anyone interessed, but bear in mind that the Framework come with only few example components (ExampleBot, ExamplePlugin, ExampleMover and ExampleRoutine), and you will need to code yourself all your stuffs. That mean that with 0 coding skills, you will get really low joy from my project.
    If you still want an invitation, just semd me a Pm and ill let you in.

Alcor75

wangknju's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been testing this framework for 2 weeks, I'd say it's totally the most advanced Botting platform so far as I know, you could do almost everything in game with DPB, just like the exilebuddy in the old time.

10. Thanks trpmaz, alcor75 (2 members gave Thanks to wangknju for this useful post)
    w00t3d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love to test it but I have few days to work on this till september. Do you plan to give a trial for new coders later ?

Thanks G/R
    11/59
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi w00t3d, Ill try to handle this kind of situation trough PM, and ye ill give a chance to try it eventually.
    But there will not be automatic trial period to avoid scam.
    Im still trying to figure a safe way to make the Framework available for free in some situation, and i might have a nice idea, ill give more info about it later.

Alcor75

WinnieT's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using this bot for about 2 weeks and I have to say it is amazing - the amount of work that has gone into creating access to every aspect of the game is truly mind-blowing. If you have some basic c# knowledge you can make your bot sing and dance its way through almost every game mechanic. I am sure pushedx would be very proud of the development that Alcor has made - it is like EB, but on steroids! If you can dream it, you can make this bot do it in POE!

Lots of help in the Discord if you get stuck or need a bit of a prompt - good luck Alcor!

P.S. I am tempting fate - but would like to say: no bans yet!

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alcor75 View Post
    Hi w00t3d, Ill try to handle this kind of situation trough PM, and ye ill give a chance to try it eventually.
    But there will not be automatic trial period to avoid scam.
    Im still trying to figure a safe way to make the Framework available for free in some situation, and i might have a nice idea, ill give more info about it later.

Alcor75
    The way I typically see protection done is authenticated to the server, the server sends back a packet including offset information (to require a response from a server) and including various information in the returned packet that is both verified by the client and required for the client to run. You should also include user information so you can decrypt the packet and decrypt the user info to ban the leaking account. Pattern scanning shouldn't be done on the client, and the client should send information about the version of PoE that they've got as I'm sure you're aware, not all clients are identical.

Nothing will ever be crack-proof... especially with a trial or limited feature run, but you can put all sorts of traps/stumbling blocks to make it annoying for someone inexperienced and annoying to update
    such as having to resubscribe to rip the latest offset packet when the game updates and perhaps track down the ever-shifting locations for the latest framework version (polymorphic code perhaps?)

Aimladen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alcor75 View Post
    Sorry for my absence in last 3 days, i had to travel and finally settle down only now.

`Interested in the "iconized" mode..........`
    Yes, this mean that you can run as many copy of the game/bot in 1 client as you want, and even minimize them (again there is only 1 exception and is for the function that assign passive points) and everithing will work, and you can keep control of the computer, play another game watch a film, whatever.
    BUT WATCH OUT!!!! GGG will know how many game you run on each pc and you are allowed to run max 2 game client per pc, and i'm not responsible for what uppen if you break that rule!!!!!!!!!!
    Its also true that as long as you can load the game, you can load the bot! so DX11, Vulcan/ whatever you use, DPB work!!

`-> i know the game, from the inside.

What do you mean by that. `

Its 3 years that i keep reversing the game, and looking at it as a list of bytes in the memory, and after all that time, there are some things that i really can see clearly.
    I dont pretend to perfectly know it (and for sure i'm nowhere near pushedx level), but i really know many part of the game well.
    No i'm not an insider, sorry.

`How safe is this ?`
    What i learnt in my bot journey is that you bot only if you can afford loose that account, and i'll newer pretend i can give you more safety than that.
    The bright side is that i did alot to make DPB as safe as possible client side, i newer inject assembly to trigger game functions, i dont play with packets i newer call functions like LoadLibraryA, nor use EasyHook.
    Also this is not a `Press Start Bot Button` project, where you can see 100 bots running all, one after the other, in town, and this also grant a certain degree of safety for those that work on their stuffs.
    Newer trust someone that tell you `My stuffs is 100% secure`, he is trying to steal you 10$, that was not my intention when i decided to release this project, and ill newer put money above my self respect.
    So the short answer is `Nobody know, only the time will tell us`.
    `Sychotix` post give some ideas of what you can do on your side to improve your safety.

`I know to avoid bans don't make your code public, but are there any other suggestions specific to PoE that you have in regards to avoiding anti-cheat?`
    Beside what `Sychotix` wrote, a little of common sense can help you alot, for respect to all those that worked hard for years in this industry, i dont want to go in dettails about that, hope you understand.

Hope this answer all the questions.

Ill now work on invite all the people that in last 3 days requested an invitation to the test, and clean my inbox
    If you tryed to contact me and found my inbox full, pls send me a message again, and ill get you in asap.

Alcor75
    How difficult would it be to add an option to open clients through a socks5? Each client on a different ip should circumvent them detecting more than 2?

Thanks G/R
    11/59
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aimladen View Post
    How difficult would it be to add an option to open clients through a socks5? Each client on a different ip should circumvent them detecting more than 2?
    DPB is not delegate to open the game client, so this is a problem that another software should solve.
    BUT WATCH OUT!! route the game client on a socks5 ip is not the only problem, and to be honest i see this as the smaller one (immagine 10 people playing from a internet caffe, they will have all the same ip), the real problem there is the Mac address, and that is a lot more tricky to solve.

NoodlesAreTheBest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    43/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As previous user of ExileBot and ExileBuddy, I have to say,

your efforts on this project are monumental. Really kudos to you, its always so goddamn great to see the PoE OwnedCore (and other forums and sites) community members come along and make insanely cool third party plugins to make playing the game even more fun.

although I am a brainlet and have zero C# knowledge, I'll be looking forward to a paid version eventually (or even a free one to test it out) so I can toss some cryptocurrency cash your way.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast