41/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zerger3 View Post
    does anyone know what i need to put into the preloadtxt to see the heist contract box?
    It's already included in preloadalert.

Code:
    # HEIST
    Metadata/Chests/LeagueHeist/HeistSmugglersCoinCache; Heist; ffcfb109
    Metadata/Chests/LeagueHeist/HeistSmugglersCoinCacheOutdoors; Heist; ffcfb109
    But the game no longer preloads it when Heist randomly spawns in a map. I'm unsure about zones with zana heist mod.
    Last edited by snowhawk; 06-02-2021 at 10:53 PM.

sundudwls1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    오류.png

i am having a problem with OPEN the HUD
    show you the problem with Photo anyone could solve this problem??

sundudwls1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    오류.png

i am having a problem with OPEN the HUD
    show the problem with Photo anyone could solve this problem??

POEistrashwithouthud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by snowhawk View Post
    It's already included in preloadalert.

Code:
    # HEIST
    Metadata/Chests/LeagueHeist/HeistSmugglersCoinCache; Heist; ffcfb109
    Metadata/Chests/LeagueHeist/HeistSmugglersCoinCacheOutdoors; Heist; ffcfb109
    But the game no longer preloads it when Heist randomly spawns in a map. I'm unsure about zones with zana heist mod.
    Here is what I found working for Heist.
    Metadata/Terrain/Leagues/Heist/Objects/CoinPortal;Heist;ffcfb109

Also for Zana since the actual metadata is not working since a long time
    Metadata/NPC/Missions/Wild/StrDexInt; Zana;ffff0000

I can also share my preload alert file if anyone is interested, mostly designed for Softcore.
    I removed most of the useless junk, restructured and modified some text colors / pathing, feel free to change it on your own or add additional metadata based on the default file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by POEistrashwithouthud; 06-03-2021 at 09:33 AM.

destramento's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Queuete (or if anyone know) i see i can get player position with Entity.Player.Pos. Whats link for current location (terrain?) max width \ height (or min-max x\y\z pos)?
    Last edited by destramento; 06-03-2021 at 04:53 PM.

snowhawk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by POEistrashwithouthud View Post
    Here is what I found working for Heist.
    Metadata/Terrain/Leagues/Heist/Objects/CoinPortal;Heist;ffcfb109
    This is the path for the portal to Rogue Harbour when you use a marker. Heist boxes only show up on the preload list if it's in range. They aren't preloaded anymore. If you find one somewhere in the instance, portal out and back in, you'll see "Heist" loaded in the preload list.

Originally Posted by destramento View Post
    @Queuete (or if anyone know) i see i can get player position with Entity.Player.Pos. Whats link for map width \height ?
    IngameState.TerrainData is a start. see this thread for heightmap data.

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...-feedback.html (I think I found heightmap data but would like feedback)
    Last edited by snowhawk; 06-03-2021 at 04:40 PM.

8. Thanks destramento, IcemanSR (2 members gave Thanks to snowhawk for this useful post)
    POEistrashwithouthud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by snowhawk View Post
    This is the path for the portal to Rogue Harbour when you use a marker. Heist boxes only show up on the preload list if it's in range. They aren't preloaded anymore. If you find one somewhere in the instance, portal out and back in, you'll see "Heist" loaded in the preload list.

Yes the current metadata for Heist is acting the same as the divination or arcanist strongbox but I can assure you that with "Metadata/Terrain/Leagues/Heist/Objects/CoinPortal" everytime I enter a new map with a Heist Cache, my preload alert is popping the metadata after the loading screen, I tested it for multiple days.
    Last edited by POEistrashwithouthud; 06-03-2021 at 09:21 PM.

zerger3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any chance Auto open will work again for heist doors? the normal doors not the ones u need to open rogue. one of the last updates broke it
    GitHub - ravand1990/AutoOpen: Plugin for PoEHUD to automatically open doors and switches

iiisyniii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frequently having issues with PreloadAlert, am I the only one? I did a fresh install of the HUD today and several plugins. Initially PreloadAlert was working. However, when I started the HUD and the game just a moment ago, PreloadAlert failed to load properly. Checking the log I saw thins:

Code:
    [ERR] Error when load plugin (PreloadAlert.dll): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at ExileCore.Shared.Nodes.ColorNodeConverter.ReadJson(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Object existingValue, JsonSerializer serializer) in /buddy/exileapi/Core/Shared/Nodes/ColorNodeConverter.cs:line 20
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.DeserializeConvertable(JsonConverter converter, JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
       at ExileCore.BaseSettingsPlugin`1._LoadSettings() in /buddy/exileapi/Core/BaseSettingsPlugin.cs:line 51
       at ExileCore.Shared.PluginAutoUpdate.PluginLoader.TryLoadPlugin(Assembly assembly, DirectoryInfo directoryInfo) in /buddy/exileapi/Core/Shared/PluginAutoUpdate/PluginLoader.cs:line 115)
    However, it is beyond my area of knowledge to correct. Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT
    I resolved the issue by manually deleting the source, compiled, and global settings for PreloadAlert and reloading the HUD.

This seems to have forced a correction for now, and PreloadAlert is working, but I do not know if it is just a temporary solution to the issue or not.

EDIT 2:

Once closing the HUD and restarting after the initial solution, the problem has returned.
    Last edited by iiisyniii; 06-07-2021 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Added solution

ttxgame's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iiisyniii View Post
    Frequently having issues with PreloadAlert, am I the only one? I did a fresh install of the HUD today and several plugins. Initially PreloadAlert was working. However, when I started the HUD and the game just a moment ago, PreloadAlert failed to load properly. Checking the log I saw thins:

Code:
    [ERR] Error when load plugin (PreloadAlert.dll): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at ExileCore.Shared.Nodes.ColorNodeConverter.ReadJson(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Object existingValue, JsonSerializer serializer) in /buddy/exileapi/Core/Shared/Nodes/ColorNodeConverter.cs:line 20
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.DeserializeConvertable(JsonConverter converter, JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
       at ExileCore.BaseSettingsPlugin`1._LoadSettings() in /buddy/exileapi/Core/BaseSettingsPlugin.cs:line 51
       at ExileCore.Shared.PluginAutoUpdate.PluginLoader.TryLoadPlugin(Assembly assembly, DirectoryInfo directoryInfo) in /buddy/exileapi/Core/Shared/PluginAutoUpdate/PluginLoader.cs:line 115)
    However, it is beyond my area of knowledge to correct. Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT
    I resolved the issue by manually deleting the source, compiled, and global settings for PreloadAlert and reloading the HUD.

This seems to have forced a correction for now, and PreloadAlert is working, but I do not know if it is just a temporary solution to the issue or not.

EDIT 2:

Once closing the HUD and restarting after the initial solution, the problem has returned.

I have the same problem as you, using the PreloadAlert updated by AutoUpdatePlugin. Have you solved the problem now?

BiggusFlickus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any update to the PreloadAlert not working on second launch?
    It only works when a fresh install is used the first time, for me.

CompareWithMe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hristoaz View Post
    any chance to get a plugin that shows the rewards that will come from an ultimatum?
    Interested too.

Norby93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it possible to count breaches in preload alerts?
    for example 2x xoph and 1x tull showin as
    xoph and tul breaches.

TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2259
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Norby93 View Post
    is it possible to count breaches in preload alerts?
    for example 2x xoph and 1x tull showin as
    xoph and tul breaches.
    No. Preload just checks if a file is loaded into memory. How many times it is used cannot be checked, just whether or not the file is used (for a given area, etc.).

17. Thanks dirkbach666 (1 members gave Thanks to TehCheat for this useful post)
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233 ... LastLast