0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by drekalo_poe View Post
    Great news, I'll test this out tonight Sikaka.
    Close follower mode works perfectly. They follow really close and perform better the more cdr/secondwind/movement skills/movement speed/quivksilvers added. Mine essentially run on top of me now. My only additional wish would be for smoke mines to be supported as a movement skill but that may be going too far.

Every now and then the follower seems to just stop, but it almost always only happens on a zone in and I'm sure it has to do with the limited resources of my VMs and I need a smoother. I just loop back and pick them up. Maybe your long path finder will fix that too.

I really have no further requests or suggestions. This works for my leveling and aura bot needs. Will try leveling a mapper/bosser/mana guardian/aura bot all together next league start.

ExileAPI: Simple Follower Plugin
    Sikaka's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Close follower mode works perfectly. They follow really close and perform better the more cdr/secondwind/movement skills/movement speed/quivksilvers added. Mine essentially run on top of me now. My only additional wish would be for smoke mines to be supported as a movement skill but that may be going too far.

Every now and then the follower seems to just stop, but it almost always only happens on a zone in and I'm sure it has to do with the limited resources of my VMs and I need a smoother. I just loop back and pick them up. Maybe your long path finder will fix that too.

I really have no further requests or suggestions. This works for my leveling and aura bot needs. Will try leveling a mapper/bosser/mana guardian/aura bot all together next league start.
    Thanks for testing!

Glad to hear the new version is working way better. Smoke mines are something I'd love to add. Honestly what I'd like to do is just have it detect what movement skills you have and adjust the usage logic slightly based on what one it has. Will require a decent amount of logic changes for relatively small improvements so I'll prob just leave the project till closer to next league when there's more interest in this type of stuff.

blubber424's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    Could it be that the tool stoped working after the patch ?
    Alpha is not showing any informations after patch but hud is starting and working no errors.

drekalo_poe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blubber424 View Post
    Hi
    Could it be that the tool stoped working after the patch ?
    Alpha is not showing any informations after patch but hud is starting and working no errors.
    Still working for me.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sikaka View Post
    Thanks for testing!

Glad to hear the new version is working way better. Smoke mines are something I'd love to add. Honestly what I'd like to do is just have it detect what movement skills you have and adjust the usage logic slightly based on what one it has. Will require a decent amount of logic changes for relatively small improvements so I'll prob just leave the project till closer to next league when there's more interest in this type of stuff.
    Let me know if you want any more testing Sikaka. Pretty sure I get email notifications on responses to the thread.

Kazuk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the Plugin,

is it possible to run multiple instances of this on multiple VMs? For example 1 main with 3 supporting, following toons?

dlr5668's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for testing!

You can just add 1 skill. Smoke is best imo (MS buff, move over terrain, 3 charges)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dlr5668 View Post
    You can just add 1 skill. Smoke is best imo (MS buff, move over terrain, 3 charges)
    Yeah, smoke would be ideal since it adds the movement speed buff, but also requires the usage of detonate mines. Easy solution would be changing the 'walk' button from T keybind to Left Click keybind so we could put the detonate mine on the walk button and the movement skill stays in the same keybind.

Thanks G/R
    0/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, smoke would be ideal since it adds the movement speed buff, but also requires the usage of detonate mines. Easy solution would be changing the 'walk' button from T keybind to Left Click keybind so we could put the detonate mine on the walk button and the movement skill stays in the same keybind.
    The walk keybind using mouse click is bad because it will cause it to click npc and items if they fall under where mouse is.

I'm pretty pissed over the harvest changes coming which kinda ruins my motivation to go hardcore next league I'll make a note to try to add support for smoke mine cause I agree it's the ideal movement skill to add.

berloga03rus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried this on vmware16. great execution! Someone can you please share QOL methods to run this for aurabotting? any hotkeys or something, tips to level characters? perfomance improvements?

DixuMixu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this work well?

berloga03rus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pathing is good, but sometimes it breaks (won't follow) when leader use dash. have to come back to reattach. how to fix that?

EDIT: figured it out - solved by raising the stop path distance value to 800 from 500
    Last edited by berloga03rus; 03-13-2021 at 11:20 AM.

ky05m's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello kind sirs, I'm trying to make the plugin work and it actually follows great! Except it won't click on next zone when leader changes zone, but just stands there.
    I'm using it in 1920x1080 windowed fullscreen, not on vmware but on spare laptop.
    Could you give me a hint on how to fix this?

Thanks G/R
    0/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange it followed through zones without issues when I was testing.

Does it do it every time? Does the mouse look like it’s trying to click the transition point? Is this in campaign or atlas?

ky05m's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange it followed through zones without issues when I was testing.

Does it do it every time? Does the mouse look like it’s trying to click the transition point? Is this in campaign or atlas?
    Thanks for your answer but it seems I found the culprit: I had reinstalled Win10 LTSC on the laptop and the scaling (of text and images etc) was 125% by default. I put it at 100% and voilà it's clicking on transition points.

You made a great plugin bro cheers

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast