Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NoodlesAreTheBest View Post
    Bro you're a legend, never give up mate WE IN DIS TOGETHER
    Thank you.

Cheers!
    HUD it's like cocaine, once you used, you can't forget.

ExileAPI 3.13 Release
    IShaunYI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Untitled.png

anyone know how to fix this in vm ?

GameAssist's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    55/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IShaunYI View Post
    Untitled.png

anyone know how to fix this in vm ?
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ml#post4298410

IShaunYI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you very much for that, ill look into it now..

i figured out why it was doing it to me, because i deleted the sound and printer from the virtual machines settings hardware tab...

Khaze41's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are these false positives? Can anyone explain this? VirusTotal

arturino009's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    21/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Khaze41 View Post
    Are these false positives? Can anyone explain this? VirusTotal
    The project is open-source. You can easily check it yourself if you don't trust it.

Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tallia View Post
    2021-03-02 17:27:50.834 +01:00 [ERR] PreloadAlert, Tick -> System.InvalidOperationException: Die Sammlung wurde geändert. Der Enumerationsvorgang kann möglicherweise nicht ausgeführt werden.
    This error is the result of a rather big problem inside of the Api code. My latest bigger changes in this direction are not released yet in the master branch (and may never be) as they resulted in other bigger problems (first of all performance).
    The problem is, that the EntityList is a normal collection which is not threadsafe. When plugins access it, they do that potentially from a different thread which can result in this error.

Originally Posted by philpsk View Post
    I would like to make a some donation for this post.how can i donation?
    Also, if there is a Discord room where I can discuss, I would like to enter.
    Originally Posted by iiisyniii View Post
    I'll second that.
    I am not accepting donations for this project currently. A discord for this project does not exist.

First of I am a software developer with a full time job, I am far from rich but paid well enough. I am still young enough to remember well enough that money had a different value for me while studying ~100€/month was quite a lot back then. Paypal requires my real name in my country which i dont want to make public. Last league I started another payment method which did not give away my personal information and the raised money was intended to be given away for other contributors (as some of them are potentially in the state where that kind of money is a major motivator). First of all this backfired due to potential legal trouble which drove one of the main contributors away from the project. While the community contributed ~130€ in quite a short amount of time the payout process is quite complicated and I requested a refund for all contributors. Due to my account not having any credit in it I hope that one happened successfully. - In hindsight this was a bad decision and I am probably not going this way again.

My plans for 3.14 are equal to 3.13. There will be an updated open source version, I am confident to have quite a few offset contributors again. How long it will take is mostly depending on the size of changes. There will again be a new thread once a first working version is ready.

8. Thanks RaspberryPhoenix, loafer, Tallia, tvinki, Prooto, Yureai, iiisyniii, Senotin, poeking99, WSSANON, MACROS4LIFE, Genocyber, berloga03rus (13 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
    SpaceGuy119's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. I remember when everyone was using the old, old overlay, and then GGG annoucnes they detected (and proved they detected it with huge ban waves. and I think even a message that popped up when you logged in like "we know you're cheating, consider this your only warning").

I know the risk and the talking point "no hack is safe and you could get banned, blah blah". Yeah I get all that. But anecdotally, are people getting banned for the overlay lately?

Also, does it still pre-populate the spawns in an instance? E.g. lists essence mobs or strongboxes if they're in the instance before having to explore them? This was a big interest of mine with the old overlay.

Thanks

rxmorais1987's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, trying to inject , opens the loader normal and minimizes around the windows clock, pressing F12 does nothing, help?
    12121212.png

arturino009's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    21/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rxmorais1987 View Post
    hi, trying to inject , opens the loader normal and minimizes around the windows clock, pressing F12 does nothing, help?
    12121212.png
    Open the game first. So you have something to inject

rxmorais1987's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arturino009 View Post
    Open the game first. So you have something to inject
    is open, this version screen appears and minimizes and does nothing

POEDOC1.png
    Last edited by rxmorais1987; 04-15-2021 at 04:58 PM.

wzshoot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

In pickit: "open chest" work for you ?

I downloaded the api with just the pickit addon but unable to open the chests. If anyone has an idea it would be appreciated

Thanks

Yureai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Queuete, your releases are pretty much rock solid everytime. If you'd make a community, in future, discord or what not, pretty sure you'll get tons of support! \o/
    Thank you for your work

MACROS4LIFE's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    58/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Queuete View Post
    This error is the result of a rather big problem inside of the Api code. My latest bigger changes in this direction are not released yet in the master branch (and may never be) as they resulted in other bigger problems (first of all performance).
    The problem is, that the EntityList is a normal collection which is not threadsafe. When plugins access it, they do that potentially from a different thread which can result in this error.

I am not accepting donations for this project currently. A discord for this project does not exist.

First of I am a software developer with a full time job, I am far from rich but paid well enough. I am still young enough to remember well enough that money had a different value for me while studying ~100€/month was quite a lot back then. Paypal requires my real name in my country which i dont want to make public. Last league I started another payment method which did not give away my personal information and the raised money was intended to be given away for other contributors (as some of them are potentially in the state where that kind of money is a major motivator). First of all this backfired due to potential legal trouble which drove one of the main contributors away from the project. While the community contributed ~130€ in quite a short amount of time the payout process is quite complicated and I requested a refund for all contributors. Due to my account not having any credit in it I hope that one happened successfully. - In hindsight this was a bad decision and I am probably not going this way again.

My plans for 3.14 are equal to 3.13. There will be an updated open source version, I am confident to have quite a few offset contributors again. How long it will take is mostly depending on the size of changes. There will again be a new thread once a first working version is ready.
    You a example of a human be, dude.

Thank you for your work here and I wish all the best for you. <3

Cheers.

ps: what you mean with 'legal trouble'? I don't think GGG worry too much with us. The main problem with the game is botting.

HUD and plugins is not real cheating after all. It just makes the game more playable and enjoyable Imo.
    Last edited by MACROS4LIFE; 04-16-2021 at 02:35 PM.
    HUD it's like cocaine, once you used, you can't forget.

16. Thanks shaneomahony (1 members gave Thanks to MACROS4LIFE for this useful post)
    newbazin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    autoflasks doesnt work here... anyone with problems?

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 363738394041 LastLast