118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Graxizz View Post
    I had this issue as well. I added the github link into PoEHUD plugin updater. (F12>PluginAutoUpdate) Obviously this is used for updating plugins, but maybe when I loaded HUD I'm guessing it triggered the auto update and was able to recognize the .dll file? Cannot confirm this, but it might be worth a shot mate. Cheers.
    The PluginAutoUpdate downloads the latest source from the repository (url). Then it compiles this source and loads the result.

If adding the compiled version to the "Plugin/Compiled/{plugin_name}" fails either there is something wrong with the compiled version or there was some error in the manual copy process. In both cases there should be an error message in the log.

PoeHUD Plugin: Follower
  2. Thanks AdvocateOfDeath (1 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
    Durotan13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two clients on command "Portal" choose the same portal map in hideout and try to enter the map. Just one of them achieves success.
    Periodically don't work flask plugin, I'll try to catch posible error in debug.
    Which version poeNullEffects you reccomend, because vm clients eat my i7-7700?

TT89's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Durotan13 View Post
    Two clients on command "Portal" choose the same portal map in hideout and try to enter the map. Just one of them achieves success.
    Periodically don't work flask plugin, I'll try to catch posible error in debug.
    Which version poeNullEffects you reccomend, because vm clients eat my i7-7700?
    Paid version of poeNullEffects, can remove a lot of stuff but POE will be CPU hungry still.
    Yes, "Portal" command is a broken when you're in a hideout. I usually just hover on a portal and click Ctrl+F+1 (first follower should hover on the portal and click), then the same for the second portal etc.

5. Thanks AdvocateOfDeath (1 members gave Thanks to TT89 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follower V1.4 released.

Changes since v1.3.1:
    • Fix multiple skills for followers
    • It's possible now to select an entity type to hover to for attack skills (e.g. monster, leader, corpse)
    • Followers can input "/hideout NAME" into chat command. This is useful to call all followers to leader's hideout from a town
    Last edited by TT89; 10-19-2020 at 09:20 AM.

7. Thanks AdvocateOfDeath (1 members gave Thanks to TT89 for this useful post)
    wannac's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    81/10
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my follower only type /hideout myName in chat command but look like not press enter it just type command and do nothing

AdvocateOfDeath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TT89

Plugin is working pretty consistent for me now and leveling was a breeze, thanks for sharing.

I spent yesterday leveling a pure MF wander and I have a curse and aura support following me. Once I hit maps I've been struggling with zone-in delays when transitioning areas or entering boss arenas. It varies but I can be active within the new area for several seconds before the followers start to follow, meanwhile none of their auras are active since they are in the temp. immunity phase until they move.

Is there a setting I can change to reduce that delay? This has proved especially dangerous for Incursion encounters and made them almost guaranteed death traps.

Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AdvocateOfDeath View Post
    @TT89

Plugin is working pretty consistent for me now and leveling was a breeze, thanks for sharing.

I spent yesterday leveling a pure MF wander and I have a curse and aura support following me. Once I hit maps I've been struggling with zone-in delays when transitioning areas or entering boss arenas. It varies but I can be active within the new area for several seconds before the followers start to follow, meanwhile none of their auras are active since they are in the temp. immunity phase until they move.

Is there a setting I can change to reduce that delay? This has proved especially dangerous for Incursion encounters and made them almost guaranteed death traps.
    There should be delays for their actions. Making everything faster means Follower will be prone to more errors. I need to give a thought on how to implement this in a better way. For now I've been commanding all to enter an entrance and even if that is a little bit slow in the most cases they enter one after another without issues. Or I just hover over an entrance of portal and make Ctrl+F+mouse click (command all to "click" on that item). This is slowish as well. I can change the delay between those actions so that people can configure themselves.
    And we have to remember that followers will never be as fast as real people.

11. Thanks AdvocateOfDeath (1 members gave Thanks to TT89 for this useful post)
    AdvocateOfDeath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TT89 View Post
    There should be delays for their actions. Making everything faster means Follower will be prone to more errors. I need to give a thought on how to implement this in a better way. For now I've been commanding all to enter an entrance and even if that is a little bit slow in the most cases they enter one after another without issues. Or I just hover over an entrance of portal and make Ctrl+F+mouse click (command all to "click" on that item). This is slowish as well. I can change the delay between those actions so that people can configure themselves.
    And we have to remember that followers will never be as fast as real people.
    I vaguely understand, would there be a method of having the followers queue and immediately perform an action following a zone change? Just something that would drop their immunity and have the auras running?

I've noticed some crowding issues on some of the entrances as well where one will be blocked from entering until the other due to their clicks actually selecting the character instead of the entrance.

renegadejg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any instructions on how to set up follower skill to be used by Leader?

Kacperek Freequ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting that message in cmd when i curl testi.loca.lt
    <html>
    <head><title>504 Gateway Time-out</title></head>
    <body>
    <center><h1>504 Gateway Time-out</h1></center>
    <hr><center>nginx/1.17.9</center>
    </body>
    </html>

Using localtunnel, can someone help me?

Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by renegadejg View Post
    Any instructions on how to set up follower skill to be used by Leader?
    I think it's pretty clear. Add a new skill, configure delay between casts, what to hover, which key to use etc. and that's it.

Originally Posted by Kacperek Freequ View Post
    Getting that message in cmd when i curl testi.loca.lt
    <html>
    <head><title>504 Gateway Time-out</title></head>
    <body>
    <center><h1>504 Gateway Time-out</h1></center>
    <hr><center>nginx/1.17.9</center>
    </body>
    </html>

Using localtunnel, can someone help me?
    You probably do not need Localtunnel.
    GitHub - 13413j1j13j5315n13/FollowerV2: A follower plugin for Queuete&#39;s ExileApi (PoeHUD) ---> Troubleshoot ---> Point 1 and 4

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TT89 View Post
    I think it's pretty clear. Add a new skill, configure delay between casts, what to hover, which key to use etc. and that's it.

You probably do not need Localtunnel.
    GitHub - 13413j1j13j5315n13/FollowerV2: A follower plugin for Queuete's ExileApi (PoeHUD) ---> Troubleshoot ---> Point 1 and 4
    Even without localtunnel it didnt work, like curl said restricted denied or something like that. Im using 5vmware+1main. I turned off firewall too, didn't help. I tried ev erything spent whole day doing that and even friend helped me for who it works..

Magicme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try it with just the main and 1 vmware first.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Magicme View Post
    Try it with just the main and 1 vmware first.

Well thats what i did. It didn't work

piggottrichard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This plugin is so weird for me atm and ill explain why

I have done fresh installs on both my main and VMware client of PoEHUD and done fresh installs of the plugin Follower however when i log in on both the plugin just works without having to do the CMD prompt on page 1 to get a server URL and neither of my PoEHUD clients have the option's to use follower abilities/spells or level up gems not sure what is going one tbh

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast