Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a guide anywhere of how to actually setup a poehud, and install this plugin? I want to use this but don't even know where to begin... I've used other bots in the past but they were mainly just a exe file...

PoeHUD Plugin: Follower
    Uncontrolable's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TT89 View Post
    Implemented a basic movement skill and combat routine in v1.2

Hmm, interesting. Never encountered this but will keep in mind. Will check if this will affect more people.
    I think this is due to the plugin being unable to connect to the server, maybe the plugin loads too fast. It happens when server listening is true. Happens to me sometimes, the fix is just to set it to false in the config file. I'm using PoEHUD, and it happens almost every time.

Uncontrolable's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To bother you even more, it'd be awesome to have the ability to bind Entrance, Portal and pick q item ^^

DanZiEx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much for the plugin. Is there any way, that follower ran next to the leader ? Follower is too far behind the leader.

Who knows what video card should be so that Poe doesn't lag on the VM?

TT89's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DanZiEx View Post
    Thank you so much for the plugin. Is there any way, that follower ran next to the leader ? Follower is too far behind the leader.

Who knows what video card should be so that Poe doesn't lag on the VM?
    By next to the leader you mean instead of "L-F" the follower would be very far away like "L-------------F"? Not sure this would be very easy to implement so cannot say. But I can give it a thought.

Minimal graphics, 10 FPS, strict poeNullParticles. For me CPU is the bottleneck. With 2 VMs and the settings I mentioned above I get about 20% GPU load and 60% CPU. But I run on Razer Blade 2015. Desktop PC is a potato PC so no virtual machines there.

DanZiEx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By next to the leader you mean instead of "L-F" the follower would be very far away like "L-------------F"? Not sure this would be very easy to implement so cannot say. But I can give it a thought.

Minimal graphics, 10 FPS, strict poeNullParticles. For me CPU is the bottleneck. With 2 VMs and the settings I mentioned above I get about 20% GPU load and 60% CPU. But I run on Razer Blade 2015. Desktop PC is a potato PC so no virtual machines there.
    Thank you for the answer.
    I mean that the follower does not immediately start to move after the leader, so he always falls behind. How to make a follower immediately start moving after the leader
    Is it even possible?

Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DanZiEx View Post
    Thank you for the answer.
    I mean that the follower does not immediately start to move after the leader, so he always falls behind. How to make a follower immediately start moving after the leader
    Is it even possible?
    Ok, I get it. I guess your best bet would be to reduce "Leader proximity radius" to something like 3 or 4.

DanZiEx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I get it. I guess your best bet would be to reduce "Leader proximity radius" to something like 3 or 4.
    Thank you so much. It really works.

skskgns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure how to use the network, but can I use the entrance and portal if I use it local?

This sentence was written with a translator.. ..

Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skskgns View Post
    I am not sure how to use the network, but can I use the entrance and portal if I use it local?

This sentence was written with a translator.. ..
    No, the command to use portal or entrance has to be propagated from the leader. Implementation such as writing something into the chat will be too suspicious and could be triggered by GGG so I will not do it.

11. Thanks skskgns (1 members gave Thanks to TT89 for this useful post)
    skskgns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When using Leader profile and Network mode Follower plugin will start a server (HttpListener) on port 4412. By default the prefix will be localhost.

If you need to have the server accessible from local network please keep in mind about Windows' urlacl rules. Depending on your hostname you will need to use "netsh". I use "+" as hostname and I've run "netsh http add urlacl url=http://+:4412/ user=YOUR_USER". I can access the server from local network.

If you're behind a NAT I guess ngrok or localtunnel are your best bets. With Ngrok you'll stumble upon request limits very fast so personally I use Localtunnel. With Localtunnel you can use "localhost" as hostname but you will need to specify "--local-host localhost" while running Localtunnel. "--subdomain" is good to specify as well. The whole command I was using "lt --local-host localhost --port 4412 --subdomain testi" and then you can test "curl https://testi.loca.lt"

Please let me know what to do to understand this sentence T.T

Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skskgns View Post
    When using Leader profile and Network mode Follower plugin will start a server (HttpListener) on port 4412. By default the prefix will be localhost.

If you need to have the server accessible from local network please keep in mind about Windows' urlacl rules. Depending on your hostname you will need to use "netsh". I use "+" as hostname and I've run "netsh http add urlacl url=http://+:4412/ user=YOUR_USER". I can access the server from local network.

If you're behind a NAT I guess ngrok or localtunnel are your best bets. With Ngrok you'll stumble upon request limits very fast so personally I use Localtunnel. With Localtunnel you can use "localhost" as hostname but you will need to specify "--local-host localhost" while running Localtunnel. "--subdomain" is good to specify as well. The whole command I was using "lt --local-host localhost --port 4412 --subdomain testi" and then you can test "curl https://testi.loca.lt"

Please let me know what to do to understand this sentence T.T
    To be honest? Read about servers and clients, what is hostname and port, read about HTTP, read what is NAT, try to make the server running and curl the response.

14. Thanks skskgns, armory236 (2 members gave Thanks to TT89 for this useful post)
    skskgns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest? Read about servers and clients, what is hostname and port, read about HTTP, read what is NAT, try to make the server running and curl the response.

Using LocalTunnel on Windows-10 - YouTube

I don't understand well, but I'm following this video. Is it correct that you are following properly?

Illium's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/17
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, TT89.

Great work.

But my followers not following) Server and client are definitely working cause the followers are picking items and entering portals, however they are not following me. Help me to find the problem pls)
    "Propagate working of followers" checked.
    VMware 16, local network.
    Last edited by Illium; 10-09-2020 at 02:59 PM.
    https://github.com/IlliumIv
    Pls create a issue on GitHub if you are looking for fixes for plugins.

Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Illium View Post
    Hi, TT89.

Great work.

But my followers not following) Server and client are definitely working cause the followers are picking items and entering portals, however they are not following me. Help me to find the problem pls)
    VMware 16, local network.
    Have you assigned move to "T"?

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast