Thanks G/R
    111/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty, for a long time i was planing to make an aurabot, my chance is finally here!

PoeHUD Plugin: Follower
    Magicme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm dumb ignore me.

For anyone in the future coming with potential issues - change the host name from the default "localhost" to something else. (I did "+" like in OP and that solved my server issues).

Also make sure you don't have https instead of http for your server ip
    Last edited by Magicme; 10-05-2020 at 04:02 AM.

CornFlake101's Avatar Member
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, im a noob.

I dont see the Compile.Bat file in my Hud folder. How can i compile this to be used with que's Hud? Is it possible to post a compiled version?

V4mpyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this plugin need to compiled? Instructions say, Activate the plugin... which could mean anything. I think some may wonder this. I'm excited to to test this plug in, been wanting this for a long long time.

Kind regards,
    V4mp
    Last edited by V4mpyr; 10-05-2020 at 06:03 PM.

V4mpyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I compile using Visual Studio 2019 I get the following build errors. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong please?

1>------ Build started: Project: FollowerV2, Configuration: Debug|AnyCPU ------
    1>C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\FollowerV2-master\FollowerV2.csproj(147,5): error : This project references NuGet package(s) that are missing on this computer. Use NuGet Package Restore to download them. For more information, see Troubleshooting NuGet Package Restore in Visual Studio | Microsoft Docs. The missing file is ..\..\packages\ImGui.NET.1.71.0\build\net40\ImGui.NET.targets.
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Edit: Also, why do you not release this as a compiled plug-in seeing as it's designed to be used with poeHUD... most the people using this forum are not programmers.. your target consumer of your plugin will be casuals.
    Last edited by V4mpyr; 10-06-2020 at 01:39 AM.

TT89's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CornFlake101 View Post
    Sorry, im a noob.

I dont see the Compile.Bat file in my Hud folder. How can i compile this to be used with que's Hud? Is it possible to post a compiled version?
    Yes, probably it's a good idea to post the compiled version there. Will do it later today.

Originally Posted by V4mpyr View Post
    Does this plugin need to compiled? Instructions say, Activate the plugin... which could mean anything. I think some may wonder this. I'm excited to to test this plug in, been wanting this for a long long time.

Kind regards,
    V4mp
    You can just add to the plugin updater as a new plugin and the updater will download and compile Follower. But I will post a compiled version a little bit later.

When I compile using Visual Studio 2019 I get the following build errors. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong please?

1>------ Build started: Project: FollowerV2, Configuration: Debug|AnyCPU ------
    1>C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\FollowerV2-master\FollowerV2.csproj(147,5): error : This project references NuGet package(s) that are missing on this computer. Use NuGet Package Restore to download them. For more information, see Troubleshooting NuGet Package Restore in Visual Studio | Microsoft Docs. The missing file is ..\..\packages\ImGui.NET.1.71.0\build\net40\ImGui.NET.targets.
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Edit: Also, why do you not release this as a compiled plug-in seeing as it's designed to be used with poeHUD... most the people using this forum are not programmers.. your target consumer of your plugin will be casuals.
    Check whether references are correct. Try to download ImGui.NET from NuGet package manager.

Will post the compiled version. I just thought it's so easy to add a new plugin into Queuete's plugin updater that people will just use that instead of downloading compiled versions.

Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've compiled and made a release. Feel free to check: Releases . 13413j1j13j5315n13/FollowerV2 . GitHub

8. Thanks V4mpyr (1 members gave Thanks to TT89 for this useful post)
    V4mpyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TT89 View Post
    I've compiled and made a release. Feel free to check: Releases . 13413j1j13j5315n13/FollowerV2 . GitHub

Thank you so much for doing this. I'll check it out asap. Been waiting for this for long, you have no idea... this plugin is right up there with basic flask routine. We all definitely need this, I hope you continue to update this each season.

Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much for doing this. I'll check it out asap. Been waiting for this for long, you have no idea... this plugin is right up there with basic flask routine. We all definitely need this, I hope you continue to update this each season.
    Wow, I'm happy to hear that. I hope you'll enjoy this plugin.
    This plugin does not have anything fancy as dependency so when ExileApi's memory offsets are updated I guess this will work without issues. But let's see later on.

Uncontrolable's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it to work very well! The only thing I'd request is movement abilities implemented.
    Thanks a ton for this so far tho, very nice

WSSANON's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can Vmware Workstation 16 be used with a single nvidia GPU? I would like to do this

Uncontrolable's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WSSANON View Post
    Can Vmware Workstation 16 be used with a single nvidia GPU? I would like to do this
    Yeah, I'm using a 1070 and 7700k, works fine for me. Using about 15%~ of my CPU, with poenulleffects enabled

Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WSSANON View Post
    Yes, I have been running in Workstation 16. But Path of Exile uses a lot of CPU even after the most strict (but not crazy) poenulleffects effects removal.
    The only catch that I've noticed that if you're using a laptop with a discrete GPU you need to go to Nvidia Control Panel and select to use "High Performance" or something like that. I will this into the plugin description.

Originally Posted by Uncontrolable View Post
    Got it to work very well! The only thing I'd request is movement abilities implemented.
    Thanks a ton for this so far tho, very nice
    Movement abilities is an interesting idea. Will add to my todo list.

15. Thanks Uncontrolable, armory236 (2 members gave Thanks to TT89 for this useful post)
    as3294's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The plugin works great! Thank you. Also, I noticed a bug. Sometimes after use the ExileAPI won't open again (it'll load up but menu won't be able to open and it won't work). To fix this I open up the json for the follower plugin and manually turn it off. Then, ExileAPI works again and I can reenable the plugin from the menu.

Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Implemented a basic movement skill and combat routine in v1.2

Originally Posted by as3294 View Post
    The plugin works great! Thank you. Also, I noticed a bug. Sometimes after use the ExileAPI won't open again (it'll load up but menu won't be able to open and it won't work). To fix this I open up the json for the follower plugin and manually turn it off. Then, ExileAPI works again and I can reenable the plugin from the menu.
    Hmm, interesting. Never encountered this but will keep in mind. Will check if this will affect more people.

18. Thanks levelmax (1 members gave Thanks to TT89 for this useful post)
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast