Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Queuete View Post
    Hello community,

in joyful expectation of the new expansion I have some news about this project to share.

1. Support and next league start

Since the start of this project I got asked by a handful of people about accepting PayPal donations, especially with a new league start in mind. While I value my privacy quite high and my country requires my real full name to open a paypal account I turned those down, furthermore I got a decent paying job and not really in need of money. Nevertheless some extra as appreciation of the work done is always nice.

Therefore I started a ExileApi Patreon page: ExileApi is creating a overlay with various tools and information for Path of Exile. | Patreon

ExileApi is an interface to the memory of PoE. Depending on the size of the update of PoE this needs to be adjusted every patch. Bigger technical changes increase the workload of this task.
    Furthermore some plugins require updates or new features due to the constant new leagues in PoE.
    The workload is an OpenSource effort and taken on by a few community members. The ExileApi Patreon site is intended to support the contributors. While it is managed by me (Queuete) the money is intended to go to the various contributors depending on their size of workload. Who receives what amount of money will be mostly transparent, if you are interested in the past transactions and cant find them, feel free to reach out to me directly.

The raised money will be a bounty for contributions toward the first working version of ExileApi after the Ritual league start!

2. Simple Plugins

In the past PickIt was one of my favorite plugins. At some point this got rather clunky, an effort to crack down the complexity of the plugin resulted my last version of "PickIt" which is currently by default included in the HUD. - This was not really a success, while it felt slightly better compared to the original version it was still rather clunky.
    The task PickIt is handling is rather simple, therefore I decided to rewrite it with the core functionality only. Picking up items.
    GitHub - Queuete/SimplePickIt: Famous plugin PickIt dumbed down

Stashie is currently in use and even up to date. The Stash Affinity feature reduces its usefulness, but nevertheless Stashie got a lot more features and is still a good plugin. Due to the latest changes regarding the project structure the most up to date versions are not available with my PluginUpdater feature (for details, there is an open issue in the ExileApi repo about this topic). The underlying problem is probably not going to get solved in the near future.
    To combat this problem I again wrote a plugin with the core functionality only. Dumping Items from your inventory to your stash. Together with Stash affinities this will be enough for most players and easier to configure (no external file). If you need the advanced filter logic of the current stashie please stay with the current version, at some point you may need to manually compile the most up to date version of Stashie.
    GitHub - Queuete/SimpleStashie: Famous plugin Stashie dumbed down after PoE added Stash Affinities

There is a third "Simple" plugin planned, which is not as much based of an existing plugin as the current ones. This will probably be done before the next league start.

For the next league start the default configuration for the PluginAutoUpdater will include both of those SimplePlugins and Stashie. My previous PickIt version will be archived and wont be supported anymore.

Feedback and bug reports are appreciated, either directly in the Github repo or here.

3. Future general plans

The 3 topics I will try to address in the future are:
    - the PluginAutoUpdater. First of all it still does not allow easily to install Updates only when directly requested. Furthermore I think the Updater is the source of the false positives for Virus detection which got reported lately. The AutoUpdater downloads code from the internet, then compiles and runs it - thats definitly "fishy". I have not come up with a real solution towards this, which would not dump the workload to Plugin developers and still gives everyone easy access to the most up to date plugin versions
    - start up stability. Currently the start up fails when some features are not available (e.g. the SoundController or the GameMemory), this leads to the Updater not being available and to a forced manual new download once a new version is released. (This will most likely be the case after the league start). While obviously some features wont work when e.g. the SoundController is missing, the Hud should still load and post an according error message in the log.
    - tool support for updating offsets. My custom tooling for updating offsets is still negligible. To ensure faster league starts this needs to change.

Best Regards,
    Queuete

Just donated on Patreon. Every league I come back to POE and im always dying for HUD when it comes out, so a donation is the least I can do when I use your stuff every damn league. Thanks!

These ads disappear when you log in.

2. Thanks armory236, Queuete (2 members gave Thanks to teffay for this useful post)
    kisapll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi
    IS lastest relase working for you? im not getting any errors but no monster icon on map tho

TGSS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same problem

teffay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kisapll View Post
    hi
    IS lastest relase working for you? im not getting any errors but no monster icon on map tho
    No, it won't work till at best later today or tomrorow. Its a huge new release it has to be updated. This is why he deserves our support, these things take a lot of work they don't just happen.

6. Thanks Queuete (1 members gave Thanks to teffay for this useful post)
    Randomizer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys for updating the offsets. Just donated to the patreon. I hope it helps!
    Yup.

kastorsigmund's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No monsters and flasks are not working. Completely new installation. See screenshot.

Screenshot 2021-01-15 225441.jpg

itsjustsam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 questions...
    1. has anyone been banned using these? if so is it perm or temp.
    2. does it work for steam version?
    3. why are there no screenshots of anything? like nothing to show features in-game...

LegitJimmy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kastorsigmund View Post
    No monsters and flasks are not working. Completely new installation. See screenshot.

Screenshot 2021-01-15 225441.jpg
    patch on path of exile 3.13 exileapi version 3.12... its first day of new patch ofc its not working

Impulsx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by itsjustsam View Post
    3 questions...
    1. has anyone been banned using these? if so is it perm or temp.
    2. does it work for steam version?
    3. why are there no screenshots of anything? like nothing to show features in-game...
    1: yes there has, and it's always possible/It's up to the developer but most likely perm
    2: Read?
    Troubleshooting

1. The Hud wont start.
    - Windows 10 is the only supported system
    - download and install .NET 4.8 runtime .NET | Oops! (404)
    - turn of your firewall and antivirus and try again. (Thanks @bobTheBuilder69)
    - make sure you run the 64x PoE client
    - make sure you use the standalone client (NOT Steam, NOT Epic Launcher)
    - make sure you have VC++ Redistributable Runtime installed (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...al-c-downloads) (Thanks @snowhawk)
    3: Redundancy.

BenTon's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry I know I shouldn't be posting this here, but does anyone know if there's an option I can enable to notify me when this thread has been updated or a post has occurred?

EDIT: Figured it out. Nevermind!
    Last edited by BenTon; 01-15-2021 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Answered myself.

kisapll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HUD is updated and working!
    THX

PreFlasH's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    54/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FlaskRoutine is not working ((

FrEeMaNlav's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PreFlasH View Post
    FlaskRoutine is not working ((
    Yea((( Very Bad((

Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    86/342
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first working version for 3.13 is published, any further information can be found in the new thread.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...3-release.html (ExileAPI 3.13 Release)

Thanks a lot for those huge donations. The current amount are rougly 200€, thats a lot more then I expected! Thanks.

Nevertheless the Patreon Account will be closed again soon. The intention was to give a form a "motivation" to other contributors. The result in that regard was rather bad, I had multiple negative answers about potential legal obstacles, which rather "demotivate" to work on such a project.

There will probably be something for the next league, but that will be worked out till then.

Two things will be permanent for my fork.
    1. This project will only stay alive with active (developer) contributions. (Currently this is working perfect.)
    2. My fork will always be OpenSource and free. Payment will never be required!

17. Thanks loafer, nonamefhxdx (2 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2930313233