17/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    This fork is the reason this is happening, slick.
    Public open-source will always win in the end. It's your choice to make your own "private" fork. I do wish you the best in your endeavors, but this fork will gain more support and popularity when you make your departure from the public realm. It's just the nature of the beast.

ExileAPI Fork 3.11 Release
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RatMonkey View Post
    Public open-source will always win in the end. It's your choice to make your own "private" fork. I do wish you the best in your endeavors, but this fork will gain more support and popularity when you make your departure from the public realm. It's just the nature of the beast.
    I know TehCheat hoped that a while back (and probably still does), which is why we went to Qvin's fork originally. I hope this fork gains traction so that he doesn't have to update offsets anymore

3. Thanks TehCheat, IvresseMB, armory236 (3 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    infobesity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by member_zero View Post
    I am looking to start the league with archmage that need constant mana flask spaming (it's written i should press mana flask 2-3 times per sec).

Can i set up this with Fork?
    Wouldn't you prefer to have a mouse script (if they support it, LG for example) or AHK which would be arguably more safe than ExileAPI?

NoodlesAreTheBest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    43/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    personally love tehcheats work on poehud

kisapll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. This is the right place to look for fastest public update of hud after league start? Or we won't have free hud this time? I'm lost

elkond's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kisapll View Post
    Hi. This is the right place to look for fastest public update of hud after league start? Or we won't have free hud this time? I'm lost
    this is the only place for public update on hud after league start, unless someone starts a new thread on OC

stfufag's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    46/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Queuete View Post

I am not part of the earlier mentioned discord and I am not interested in following the charming request from stfufag.

There are mainly 2 reasons for my attitude towards discord. First of all I dislike discord in general, because of its privacy guidelines which are equal to those of most social networks, which I also avoid when possible.
    Furthermore I dont see the point of having a "private discord" to develop a open source project. If someone who wants to contribute has questions about this, feel free to contact me in this thread or via private message. In case that gets out of hand in terms of volume I may look into other communication tools, but thats none of my current concerns.
    The intention behind this was to collaborate with TehCheat and work together for the community, as both of you cannot come to terms, it seems you are on your own to help the "community".

Ugro_PNZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ShareX_-_Image_viewer_18..03.00.55.png
    helloi was here 280 days ago(as site said)
    i just fresh installed game and poehelper from git and got error about healthbars(they are not rendering)
    what should i do?
    also before i know there was bat for compiling all plugins but now i guess they auto compiling
    and i guess all plugins on page1 is what we got working(like really there nothing left?)

teffay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This program is essential to making POE fun for me. More than happy to pay whoever gets it working for heist.

raxxxx0r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

I just need to know if we can still hope for a release of poehelper, would gladly donate!

NoobToken's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    11/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ugro_PNZ View Post
    i just fresh installed game and poehelper from git and got error about healthbars(they are not rendering)
    what should i do?
    also before i know there was bat for compiling all plugins but now i guess they auto compiling
    and i guess all plugins on page1 is what we got working(like really there nothing left?)
    The hud is not updated for this patch yet as far as I know. (And wouldn't make sense since the league patch will drop soon)

Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by member_zero View Post
    I am looking to start the league with archmage that need constant mana flask spaming (it's written i should press mana flask 2-3 times per sec).

Can i set up this with Fork?
    AHK is more suitable for a timer and certainly available since the start of the league.
    There are ExileApi Flask plugins which may fit your needs aswell.

Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Discord has rules against anything dealing with hacks and the like. It is arguable if it would apply to something like us, but there have been cases where servers have been deleted for less.

I think even OC's discord server got hit a while back.
    Then maybe discord is not the right communication tool for this project.

Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    I know TehCheat hoped that a while back (and probably still does), which is why we went to Qvin's fork originally. I hope this fork gains traction so that he doesn't have to update offsets anymore
    Thats possible yes.
    As far as I am informed he updated his precompiled PoeHelper after the latest patch, but not the repository, which made my merge a bit harder (harder to confirm everything is working). That could be bad intention or not. Nevertheless I guess he will still do what he has done before, just private, as announced in this thread.

Originally Posted by kisapll View Post
    Most likely yes. Once there is a stable version this will be announced in a new Thread "ExileApi 3.12 Release".

Originally Posted by stfufag View Post
    The intention behind this was to collaborate with TehCheat and work together for the community, as both of you cannot come to terms, it seems you are on your own to help the "community".
    Thats totally fine and I get your intention. I stated here earlier that I encourage community contribution and that its certainly required for a stable and ongoing version. I just disagree with organizing this in discord.

Originally Posted by TGSS View Post
    only my helper not work at all ?
    Originally Posted by Ugro_PNZ View Post
    what should i do?
    Yes the hud is not working currently.
    The offsets are not updated since GGGs technical patch. As soon as the league patch hits the server those will change again.

Originally Posted by teffay View Post
    This program is essential to making POE fun for me. More than happy to pay whoever gets it working for heist.
    Originally Posted by raxxxx0r View Post
    Hey,

I just need to know if we can still hope for a release of poehelper, would gladly donate!
    There is no paid option. Donate information is in the FAQ, but totally optional.

As mentioned earlier in here I wont have time to look into the patch before ~Sunday evening (In case someone wants to contribute earlier, I will take a look into pull requests occasionally before). Furthermore my custom tools to update offsets are way less developed compared to the ones of older community members in here, which will result in quite a lot of manual work.
    While the release date is completly unknown before the patch hits and the changes of ggg are public I think the earliest possible release will be on monday.

14. Thanks miracle1, TT89, MrOne, armory236, bobTheBuilder69, levelmax, stfufag, Prooto, hunk3r, zxc88645 (10 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
    TT89's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I encourage everyone skilled to create a pull request even if the offsets are not fully updated. Half working ExileApi is still better than non-working at all.

Ugro_PNZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i see i just assumed that it should work for last patch and that im just doing something wrong

MACROS4LIFE's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    58/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, take my energy.

I've being AFK from last two leagues, delirium and harvest I didnt really played for many reasons.

I have plans to be very active in Heist. Hope our sweet HUD will be all working this league! HYPE!

GG and hf guys
    HUD it's like cocaine, once you used, you can't forget.

18. Thanks zxc88645 (1 members gave Thanks to MACROS4LIFE for this useful post)