118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by miracle1 View Post
    What are the best(fastest) settings for HUD? I have really big lags on 100% delirium maps(no lags without hud)
    There is not that much you can do.
    - F12 -> Debug Window -> Plugins, keep the hud in foreground and running a few seconds. When there are any plugins with really high load those probably cause your problems
    - F12, scroll down and try out the various multithreaded options. They may cause unintended side behaviour, thats why they are not active by default
    - F12, turn down the fps (I highly doubt this is the cause)

Originally Posted by Silent_Warrior View Post
    Wanted to ask about this quite a long time ago:
    Is there any way to prevent ExileApi (or PoeHelper - it's similar to both of them)take advantage above the auto-hide-appear of the Win task bar?
    I have enabled autohide feature and i need to click Win button every time to make taskbar shown when exileapi is active. (or press alt+tab for win-swapping)
    Got no experience with that but I doubt there is a solution. The hud needs to be in the foreground and therefore is also blocking your Windows bar interaction in the "auto hide taskbar" mode

Originally Posted by MrOne View Post
    hi @Queuete, have request to add GitHub - DetectiveSquirrel/Get-Chaos-Value: PoeHUD Plugin for getting the current item youre hoverings price from Poe.Ninja to your release, now when i try manually add it to updateSetting, it freeze it on update.
    Thanks for pointing that out, the compilation from source has some problems with the System libraries. I'll look into that.
    I added a compiled version of the plugin as attachment. At least on my end its not working at all and showing 0c for all items. This could be missing offsets or a bug in the plugin.

edit: One more notice, this plugin is super heavy on the load, so if your hud starts lagging afterwards, thats most likely the reason.
    Attached Files Attached Files

ExileAPI Fork 3.11 Release
  2. Thanks MrOne (1 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
    MrOne's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    66/141
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Queuete View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out, the compilation from source has some problems with the System libraries. I'll look into that.
    I added a compiled version of the plugin as attachment. At least on my end its not working at all and showing 0c for all items. This could be missing offsets or a bug in the plugin.

edit: One more notice, this plugin is super heavy on the load, so if your hud starts lagging afterwards, thats most likely the reason.
    i use it since ... forever, and have no problem, now i have old dll (25.09.2019) and it work, but show incorrect league prices, ill check that from your zip
    If I helped you, click "Give Thanks!"

MrOne's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    66/141
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, just check your zip and for me it work good Did you select league and click reload on it? After reload it should download bunch of .json files to /NinjaData/ folder.
    If I helped you, click "Give Thanks!"

5. Thanks Queuete (1 members gave Thanks to MrOne for this useful post)
    Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrOne View Post
    OK, just check your zip and for me it work good Did you select league and click reload on it? After reload it should download bunch of .json files to /NinjaData/ folder.
    Thanks that was the problem. Just compiled it and started it. Glanced once over the settings, but seems like I missed the league stuff

mm3141's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GitHub - mm3141/Terrain: ExileAPI plugin for visualizing terrain data

Plugin for showing the terrain data (i.e. full map) when the large map is displayed. For now it is only compatible with this HUD. For installation, simply add the Url to the plugin updater.

8. Thanks Queuete, MrOne, GameAssist (3 members gave Thanks to mm3141 for this useful post)
    roska's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    42/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is preload supposed to show deli encounters?

CrEEzz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 2 questions:

1. I'm trying to find ground effects/spells (AoE) casted by enemies. I expected them to be Entities but only some of them are (Effects). Is there a way to get them all?
    2. Is there a way to extract magic monster's mods/affixes (like Quick). I can get monster variety by metadata, but it will be the same variety regardless of monster rarity :/
    Last edited by CrEEzz; 07-16-2020 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by roska View Post
    is preload supposed to show deli encounters?
    Yes, but you are most likely not using the updated PreloadAlert plugin.

Its added in the latest version of PreloadAlerts. Due to Preloads being in config files this update wont be applied automatically by the update feature.
    You need to run the ExileApi wait till the updater is finished and then go into your Plugin/Compiled/PreloadAlert folder.
    Then copy the files from "config_new" to "config" (overwrite the files in "config").
    After that restart the ExileApi.

The config files are not applied automatically, because otherwise the manual changes to the config files would be overwritten on every update. Not that great in case of the PreloadAlert plugin, but for others this saves quite a bit of trouble.

Originally Posted by CrEEzz View Post
    I have 2 questions:

1. I'm trying to find ground effects/spells (AoE) casted by enemies. I expected them to be Entities but only some of them are (Effects). Is there a way to get them all?
    2. Is there a way to extract magic monster's mods/affixes (like Quick). I can get monster variety by metadata, but it will be the same variety regardless of monster rarity :/
    1. Most likely no. Those which are handled as entities are the ones you get. There are some (especially the map affix ones) which aere handled differently. You would need to reverse how this stuff works, which is definitly a lot of work and depending or your skillset maybe "impossible".
    2. I am currently (and for roughly the next 2 weeks) not at home and cant look into it. I believe those mods are somewhere in the entities or a component. The offsets are potentially broken. If I am wrong the offsets for this stuff should be compareable easy to find, if you got some experience with CheatEngine / ReClass.

Tryzer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there a Guide out Step by Step how to add new plugins and setup all?

ewq747485's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to use " UnIdy " , I set it up and there is no response.

TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lets take a small recap. The last league started and TehCheat sold access to his compiled version. Thats fine, the time investment to get an early working version is quite a bit. As I wanted to get my own plugins running the compiled version was not really interesting for me. So I was looking forward to the public release scheduled after 2 weeks. Which did not happen. A few days before the announced release he pushed it back, without a clear date when (or if) it will happen. Thats the point where this fork got started and the first working version was with the help of quite a few other contributors done within a few days.
    It wasn't scheduled after 2 weeks, it was scheduled after 10 days. It WAS released BEFORE 2 weeks. And the entire reason it got pushed back indefinitely was because of entitled people, throwing tantrums on the forum. It was released on day 13.

That said, if you feel the need to keep your fork going, that's fine, but I don't really see the point.
    Last edited by TehCheat; 07-20-2020 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Removed personal attack drama, kept overall message.

Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    I mean if you're going to recap it, at least get the details correct. It wasn't scheduled after 2 weeks, it was scheduled after 10 days. It WAS released BEFORE 2 weeks. And the entire reason it got pushed back indefinitely was because of entitled people, including you (looks like you've at least changed your tune on that), throwing tantrums on the forum. It was released on day 13.

That said, if you feel the need to keep it going, that's fine, but I don't really see the point.
    You could be entirely right on the dates. I did not check those thats why I used the rather vague "2 weeks". You announced a public release date and postponed it shortly before that date. When you made your public release this fork was already public and working.
    Last edited by Sychotix; 07-20-2020 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Editing for continuity

16. Thanks omnivore (1 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
    TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You could be entirely right on the dates. I did not check those thats why I used the rather vague "2 weeks". You announced a public release date and postponed it shortly before that date. When you made your public release this fork was already public and working.
    I am right on the dates. If you're going to recap history, at least get the details correct. Asking the community to wait 10 days if they're unable/unwilling to support me as I sacrifice the start of my league to get HUD working for them seemed more than reasonable to me.

I also addressed why it was delayed. Certain members of the community felt entitled to my work and threw a tantrum that they'd have to wait a whole 10 days to get my work for free. So I made them wait another 3 days. The horror. And yes, hindsight is 20/20, at the time there was no way to know that "indefinitely" would only be 3 days (and it was intended to only be 2 days, but the code cleanup before pushing to the repo took a bit longer than expected).

And again, I have no problem with you having a fork. It's certainly pushing me more towards keeping offsets that I find private in the future, but I understand the thought process behind having it.
    Last edited by TehCheat; 07-20-2020 at 02:29 PM.

CrEEzz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering if there is something wrong with the tooltip offset. I was trying to display the tooltip for hovered element or any child in gems Lvl up panel elements and there is nothing. I see there is a plugin for auto leveling gems that used to check gem name and level based on tooltip but it is commented out. I'm not a reverser but I wrote a simple lopo going through element and looking for valid pointer to an element to look for a possible tooltip offsets. I run it while hovering a skill icon (it is showing name/stats/description).

Code:
    var objectToDump = GameAPI.GameContext.GameController.IngameState.UIHover;

for (int i = 0; i < 400; ++i)
    {
        int offset = i * 8;
        var t = objectToDump.GetObject<Element>(objectToDump.M.Read<long>(objectToDump.Address + offset));

if (t.IsValid && t.ChildCount > 0)
            Trace.WriteLine($"Element at offset: 0x{offset.ToString("X3")}");
    }
    I've found these offsets, and checked each one, by rendering it recursively and casting leaf childs to EntityLabel and getting text but it doesn't look like I can find it (I found DPS label thou )
    Code:
    Element at offset: 0x018
    Element at offset: 0x090
    Element at offset: 0x388
    Element at offset: 0x418
    Element at offset: 0x490
    Element at offset: 0x788
    Element at offset: 0x818
    Element at offset: 0x890
    Element at offset: 0xB88
    Element at offset: 0xC18

roska's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    42/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive got a weird problem with flasker. If i enable my last aura which is purity of elements reserving almost all my mana, speed flask and def/off flasks stop working. happens with other auras too if i change the activating order

EDIT: ah i figured it out. you need to change the "min mana auto mana flask" slider to below your current mana, or it will disable some other flask too

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast