118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    It's certainly pushing me more towards keeping offsets that I find private in the future
    I am not able to follow that line of thought, but thats obviously up to you. I wont take the blame for that.

Originally Posted by CrEEzz View Post
    I was wondering if there is something wrong with the tooltip offset. I was trying to display the tooltip for hovered element or any child in gems Lvl up panel elements and there is nothing. I see there is a plugin for auto leveling gems that used to check gem name and level based on tooltip but it is commented out. I'm not a reverser but I wrote a simple lopo going through element and looking for valid pointer to an element to look for a possible tooltip offsets. I run it while hovering a skill icon (it is showing name/stats/description).
    Thats rather likely yes. The less used offsets (tooltip is definitly one of them) are not up to date most of the time. If you find the correct one feel free to make a pull request.

Originally Posted by EasyKun15 View Post
    Any plugin for Lab runner ?
    Most of the plugins are probably useful for lab runners aswell, so if you are looking for something specific you should phrase it that way.

Silent_Warrior's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    161/29
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with new update ExileApi startup settings window can't be hiding anymore (by f12) - it's causing freezing up and crash of hud.

roska's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    42/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EasyKun15 View Post
    Any plugin for Lab runner ?
    GitHub - IlliumIv/Random-Features: PoeHUD Plugin: Random Features shows dark shrines etc

TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Queuete View Post
    I am not able to follow that line of thought, but thats obviously up to you. I wont take the blame for that.
    Well the line of thinking is that if there's another public fork that's being maintained, why should I bother with mine. Of course you don't want to take the blame for that, but if I decide in the future to not update things publicly, your fork will be the primary reason, whether you accept it or not.

Mental7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the line of thinking is that if there's another public fork that's being maintained, why should I bother with mine. Of course you don't want to take the blame for that, but if I decide in the future to not update things publicly, your fork will be the primary reason, whether you accept it or not.
    The reason this Fork even exists in the first place is your own actions, whether you accept it or not.

CH3SO3H's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to ask if there's a way to stop ExileAPI from constantly being in the foreground. Anytime I alt tab to do something else, I still see all the features of the API, and my taskbar is hidden. Thanks for the help

Edit: "Force foreground" setting is off, yet I still can't see my taskbar
    Last edited by CH3SO3H; 08-02-2020 at 12:33 PM.

Silent_Warrior's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    161/29
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CH3SO3H View Post
    if there's a way to stop ExileAPI from constantly being in the foreground.
    already asked for this several pages ago, but no info mb there is just no way to fix this

Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mental7 View Post
    The reason this Fork even exists in the first place is your own actions, whether you accept it or not.
    ...And? Seems a bit outside the scope of the conversation.

The reason it was created was absolutely, without question, because of my actions. Why would I not accept that? But the actions that led to this fork are no longer relevant. So I guess that brings us back to the first question in the conversation: What purpose does this fork have? This fork in its current form does nothing but add confusion to the community (which hud to get, plugins work with one and not the other, etc.). And it will be useless in the case that offsets are kept private in the future.
    Last edited by TehCheat; 08-03-2020 at 01:45 PM.

10. Thanks jan30047 (1 members gave Thanks to TehCheat for this useful post)
    Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Silent_Warrior View Post
    with new update ExileApi startup settings window can't be hiding anymore (by f12) - it's causing freezing up and crash of hud.
    I cant replicate this problem, everything works fine for me. Anyone else having the same problem?

Originally Posted by CH3SO3H View Post
    I just wanted to ask if there's a way to stop ExileAPI from constantly being in the foreground. Anytime I alt tab to do something else, I still see all the features of the API, and my taskbar is hidden. Thanks for the help

Edit: "Force foreground" setting is off, yet I still can't see my taskbar
    Originally Posted by Silent_Warrior View Post
    already asked for this several pages ago, but no info mb there is just no way to fix this
    I also answered that a few pages ago. Thats most likely not possible in the current state. The hud needs to stay in front of the game.
    Its possible to implement some "hiding" when Poe is not the window in foreground at the moment, but thats nothing I am planning to do currently as I got other things I am planning to implement. If someone wants to do this feel free to send a pull request.

12. Thanks Silent_Warrior (1 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
    MrOne's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    66/141
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Queuete View Post
    I cant replicate this problem, everything works fine for me. Anyone else having the same problem?
    Not for me, everything work ok.
    If I helped you, click "Give Thanks!"

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...And? Seems a bit outside the scope of the conversation.

The reason it was created was absolutely, without question, because of my actions. Why would I not accept that? But the actions that led to this fork are no longer relevant. So I guess that brings us back to the first question in the conversation: What purpose does this fork have? This fork in its current form does nothing but add confusion to the community (which hud to get, plugins work with one and not the other, etc.). And it will be useless in the case that offsets are kept private in the future.
    He's already stated his reasons for the fork. Just let it be.

Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    He's already stated his reasons for the fork. Just let it be.
    Well I wasn't replying to him. I don't like that there are two versions floating around adding confusion. So I guess I'll make sure that isn't the case next league, one way or the other.

CrEEzz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with TehCheat, it definitely adds to the confusion. I wasn't aware of the entire story behind it because I joined the party only recently. I use the API only as an interface to PoE memory and have made some changes to it to make it work without HUD part. A week ago I moved all my stuff to TehCheat fork, because I feel like this is the right place to be. Don't get me wrong Queuete, I really appreciate all the things you have added and I borrowed them and merged them into my TehCheat fork, so right now I have a hybrid API As an open source dev I know how time consuming is maintaining your project and keeping it up to date.
    Last edited by CrEEzz; 08-11-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CrEEzz View Post
    I agree with TehCheat, it definitely adds to the confusion. I wasn't aware of the entire story behind it because I joined the party only recently. I use the API only as an interface to PoE memory and have made some changes to it to make it work without HUD part. A week ago I moved all my stuff to TehCheat fork, because I feel like this is the right place to be. Don't get me wrong Queuete, I really appreciate all the things you have added and I borrowed them and merged them into my TehCheat fork, so right now I have a hybrid API As an open source dev I know how time consuming is maintaining your project and keeping it up to date.
    As mentioned earlier I am not supporting bot developement (or other private projects). The differences between the forks in the current state especially regardings the "API" are minimal .(read "API" as "the public method this project provides to the plugins", depending by which definition you go that is an API and I guess thats were the name is coming from).

Nevertheless this fork is staying public. How useful it will be in the future depends on the contribution of the community and most likely the way forward in TehCheats fork. As mentioned earlier the differences are quite small so it adds only a slight technical advantage to keep this fork (read my long post about the reasons why I want to keep this fork). Most plugins work in both forks, I have not seen any public plugin yet which is not working in my fork but in TehCheats. (I asked for them earlier, feel free to provide me a link, I am always interested in those).

The time this fork shines is when the other repository is going private again. Due to the answers in here I still think my previous though about this is valid: TehCheat repository may goes private at any time.
    When this happens and the community is contributing as much as the last time, it will most likely only take a few days (if at all) to get this fork up and running again.

18. Thanks levelmax (1 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast