0/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deimudda69 View Post
    I can now for certain confirm that it is copilot. I had a map where it spammed my flasks on an empty ultimatum after the fight, not even the trial master was there. I ported to my hideout, disabled copilot, went back and nothing. All good, ran in circles around the altar, all good. I hit F12, enable copilot, and the second i closed the HUD it spammed everything empty.

I doesnt even matter if i have anything checked. I disabled the skills copilot manages for me (only 2 btw) and had only the pure plugin active, even that is enough to spam the flasks.

I have absolute no idea what is causing this. I wish it would be a some other unnecessary plugin like auto open or whatever i can live without it, but copilot is so damn convenient that its just sad if i have to decide between the two if no solution is in sight.

EDIT: Ok, it just started spamming even with disabled Copilot. I give up now. I cant say that its not Copilot interfering somehow, but after that i cant say that it isnt something else too.
    Originally Posted by Shintari View Post
    also tested it, changed keybinds and it still bugs if u activate copilot. it must be an interfere problem with the check "if enemy is near u" or sthg like that. it only bugs if u set magic/rare/unique enemy in flask routine, es/hp trigger works flawless. i also noticed it only starts to bug after 1 or 2 maps, not instantly.

Ah Interesting you came up with its being related to Enemy Check in Flask Plugin, I also have this error with the Flask Plugin, thats why a few leagues back i changed it to HP/ES based only. I think I even had this with all Plugins Off if i remember right. My gues would be that the Enemys check within the flask Plugin has a problem, I did not check on it though.

Back then, I was able to reproduce this even in my HO when you enable it in HO(Settings Option).
    Amazon Wishlist - Gimmi Snacks
    https://www.amazon.de/hz/wishlist/ls/MZ543BDBC6PJ

CoPilot Plugin for PoeHelper / PoeHud / ExileApi
    kuukulgur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using this plugin with the Simple follower. Has worked great till yesterday when the plugin disappeared from the plugins loaded list. Is this normal or should I try to add the plugin again?

Edit: I deleted copilot folders from Plugins subfolder and everything works now.
    Last edited by kuukulgur; 05-06-2021 at 11:00 AM.

deimudda69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by totalschaden View Post
    Ah Interesting you came up with its being related to Enemy Check in Flask Plugin, I also have this error with the Flask Plugin, thats why a few leagues back i changed it to HP/ES based only.
    And how exactly do you manage offensive flasks with only hp/es? If i put it to 100%, it pops the second i enter the map. If i put it to 99% it almost never triggers if i dont get a hit from somewhere. If i would play some glasscannon or something with degen it would work i guess. But if you have a tanky character with max block etc. you almost never get damage during mapping and thus the flasks never trigger, at least that is my problem with that setting right now.

Would be nice if Illiumlv just could fix the enemy check algorythm. Is it really that compilcated that no one can look into this?

totalschaden's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And how exactly do you manage offensive flasks with only hp/es? If i put it to 100%, it pops the second i enter the map. If i put it to 99% it almost never triggers if i dont get a hit from somewhere. If i would play some glasscannon or something with degen it would work i guess. But if you have a tanky character with max block etc. you almost never get damage during mapping and thus the flasks never trigger, at least that is my problem with that setting right now.

Would be nice if Illiumlv just could fix the enemy check algorythm. Is it really that compilcated that no one can look into this?
    only using defensive atm, before i was using offensive on skill use only.

I dont think its too complicated to fix it, its more the willingness to spend time on it. Not everyone has alot of freetime and most likely "better" things to do.
    Most of the time things get fixed when a dev is affected by it. Wasnt the Flask stuff dropped development anyway ? i think ive read something like it

oreganobag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must be blind. I don't have the compile plugin bat anywhere in my PoEHud folder.

Thanks G/R
    0/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oreganobag View Post
    I must be blind. I don't have the compile plugin bat anywhere in my PoEHud folder.
    The Public Fork dosnt have it, just add the giturl to the auto updater.

jnz9513's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you plan to support for Corrupting Fever?

deimudda69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding the false enemy range check in the flask manager, copilot has this too. I have enduring cry cast on enemies in 500 range. Sometimes it triggers on an empty spot near a wall or a door or whatever. So it registers enemies where none are. Thats probably the same reason why the flask manager goes rampage.

Thanks G/R
    0/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding the false enemy range check in the flask manager, copilot has this too. I have enduring cry cast on enemies in 500 range. Sometimes it triggers on an empty spot near a wall or a door or whatever. So it registers enemies where none are. Thats probably the same reason why the flask manager goes rampage.
    Havent noticed it since i made a few changes to it, but not using Enduring atm. Enduring also triggers if your hp is below 90% and there are no enemys, or if you have the rage setting.

But yes, it could also be something Hud related. I could not have noticed yet because of my current charakter skillset.

kuukulgur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think this was mentioned earlier, but enemy range check doesn't work with Vaal skills for me. Only works with %ES or %Life presets.
    Otherwise everything works perfect so far.

Thanks G/R
    0/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kuukulgur View Post
    Think this was mentioned earlier, but enemy range check doesn't work with Vaal skills for me. Only works with %ES or %Life presets.
    Otherwise everything works perfect so far.
    The check works with "and" so you need to have Monstercheck and Life/ES check fulfilled to trigger it.

If you want just the Range check only, you can set HP to 100 and ES to 0.

If you want the HP Check only, you can set all monster to 0.

xerance's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it possible to add immortal call to the guard skill function? already using the custom skill slot for something else.

rndm123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello totalschaden,

could you also add "Frost Blades" to "Auto Attack" feature, would be very cool :-)

Thank you very much in advance!!

Kind regards

ihackirl's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to have multiple Custom Skills? For some reason the 'Any Vaal Skill' doesn't seem to trigger for my Vaal RF so I need to use the Any Skill for that, but had another skill I wanted to add there.

PinkiPan's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed sigil of power isnt supported on here

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324 ... LastLast