Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ExileAPI Fork (with Release)

Hello community,

due to the high interest in a community Fork of ExileAPI after the last league start I decided to keep this updated although there is at least one other public version.

User

As any other fork you should run poe as a limited user when using this tool. https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ited-user.html (Run PoE as a limited user)

1. Download the latest Release from my ExileAPI fork: Releases . Queuete/ExileApi . GitHub
    2. The currently used AutoUpdate settings can be seen in the "PluginAutoUpdate" Tab in the HUD main settings (press f12). Furthermore you can deactivate the whole feature or the update process for single plugins in there. The configuration for existing plugins can be changed here (expecially the github url, if you like to use a different fork of the same plugin)
    3. Adding a Plugin is currently not supported in the settings menu (this will most likely change in the future). Therefore you need to edit the updateSettings.json file. To add a new plugin simply copy the configuration of one of the existing plugins, adapt it and add it to your list. The file needs to be in valid JSON format, this can be checked here: JSONLint - The JSON Validator
    One regular mistake is having a trailing "," at the end of the list. The list needs to end WITHOUT a ","!

When you want to change a plugin URL you may need to delete the folder in the Source and Compiled folder.

If you want to change the config files of a plugin make sure you do your changes in "Plugins/Compiled/PluginName". Changes in the Source folder will be overwritten on start up.

Disclaimer: Due to the nature of a auto plugin functionality this will run code downloaded from repositories on your pc. You should not use repositories from owners you dont trust. Running PoeHelper as admin will increase the risk.

I want to keep a list with (working) plugins here aswell, if you look for ideas you may find them here:
    - DevTree, GitHub - Queuete/DevTree: Plugin vor ExileApi. Base taken from https://github.com/Qvin0000/ExileApiPlugins
    - HealthBars, GitHub - Queuete/HealthBars
    - MinimapIcons, GitHub - Queuete/MinimapIcons: Plugin vor ExileApi. Base taken from https://github.com/Qvin0000/ExileApiPlugins
    - IconsBuilder, https://github.com/Queuete/IconsBuilder
    - Stashie, https://github.com/Craere/Stashie
    - BuffUtil, https://github.com/Queuete/BuffUtil
    - BasicFlaskRoutine, https://github.com/Queuete/BasicFlaskRoutine
    - AutoQuit, https://github.com/Queuete/AutoQuit
    - PreloadAlert, https://github.com/Queuete/PreloadAlert
    - DeliriumSpawnerHighlight, https://github.com/Queuete/DeliriumSpawnerHighlight
    - PickIt, (my simplyfied version)https://github.com/Queuete/PickIt, ("full version") https://github.com/DetectiveSquirrel/Pickit
    - HighlightedItems https://github.com/ravand1990/HighlightedItems

Troubleshooting

1. The Hud wont start.
    - download and install .NET 4.8 runtime https://dotnet.microsoft.com/downloa...-web-installer
    - turn of your firewall and antivirus and try again. (Thanks @bobTheBuilder69)
    - make sure you run the 64x PoE client

2. There are visual offsets in rendering minion dots and everything other.
    Windows Display options-> Scale and layout -> set to 100%

3. MinimapIcons wont work.
    The IconBuilder plugin needs to be activated aswell.

4. AutoQuit wont work.
    You need to run the hud as admin for it to work.

5. This does not work with Vulkan Renderer.
    You need to run PoE in Windowed mode and use a additional app to stretch it to borderless.
    The current borderless implementation of PoE is not working and does not allow any types of HUD.

FAQ

1. How can I support this project?
    The best way is to contribute as a developer.
    If you want to donate some money directly to me you can do this here:
    BTC/BCH: 1Hq2mRyRBDVyxV1m1msYmUPMKnMyL61de3
    ETH: 0xd7812e54bf17b1a4506652b6eea6df37b54d79c2
    TRX: TCBqDjEBSXPYQs8zH3Wk5KhxhtiV775rf1
    Keep in mind this is a donation, you wont get anything in return. This will help me justify spending time on this project, but dont give you anything directly.

2. Can you add Plugin xyz?
    In the latest version you can do this yourself. Simply add an entry to the file "PoeHelper/Plugins/updateSettings.json".
    Please look at the structure of the other entries before changing one. Between all plugins there must be an "," while the last one MUST end WITHOUT an ",". You can validate JSON here: JSONLint - The JSON Validator

3. I want to learn to change offsets.
    The tools used mostly are Cheat Engine, ReClass.NET and potentially Ghidra. Get yourself familiar with at least one of the first 2 tools and try to comprehend some already updated offsets. The easiest example is the current/max life, mana and ES of a character.

4. Will this work with Steam?
    You can try the Steam fixes from TehCheat, but this will most likely fail in the near future. You may want to use TehCheats ExileAPI version.

Plugin Developer

When you are new you may want to check out the Github repository on "How to set up a developer version" this will currently ship with a bunch of plugins in which you can see how plugins are handled.
    https://github.com/Queuete/ExileApi/...ster/README.md

1. If you have any external dependencies, which are not included in ExileAPI, put them in a folder called "libs" in your source. This folder needs to be at the same level as your .csproj file.
    2. Static files (e.g. config or image files) either need to be generated in code (see Stashie) or placed in a folder which is copied by the updater.
    Possible folder names which are copied: Dependencies: "libs", "Libs", "lib", "Lib". Other static files: "settings", "Settings", "config", "Config", "images", "Images", "img", "Img", "static", "Static"

To automate the process of adding your external dependencies you can use "(post) build events"
    In your Solution explorer right click the plugin project -> Proeperties -> Tab Build Events -> Post-build event command line.
    Example: copy "$(TargetDir)Dependency.dll" "$(ProjectDir)libs\Dependency.dll"

https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/vis...p?view=vs-2019

Feel free to add information on Plugins in the thread, for example if you want them added to the list or they are not working (yet) with the update feature. If you are the "original owner" of one of the listed plugins and want your repository added to the list please reach out to me.

ToDo (Pull Requests or other forms of input are appreciated):
    - Move all offsets into the offset project (mostly from core, maybe even include those from often use plugins, e.g. PreloadAlert)
    -> making sure plugin dependencies .dll's are loaded from their plugin directory (currently they need to be in root folder?!)

Best Regards,
    Queuete
    Last edited by Queuete; 06-10-2020 at 11:12 AM.

ExileAPI Fork (with Release)
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of the patterns (file root, area change count, and game state) changed. An offset for processing files also changed, so that might be where your hangup is. MANY components had big changes to their internal structures as well.

Plenty of other changes as well, but those are some hints Definitely was not a small amount of effort, I spent a good two weeks worth of effort to have HUD-lite up and running Day 0... and this isn't accounting for the many weeks I spent writing and updating my offset finder/adding patterns for many of the critical offsets. A handful of the patterns break every major patch, and a handful of new offsets need new patterns. Slow process, but hopefully worth all the hours.

Let me know if you need one of the older binaries, I have a handful between 3.7.4 and 3.10.0 from when I throw stuff into Ghidra for reversing.

3. Thanks Queuete (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    armory236's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    339/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PickIt: filter would be nice because the text on the right side of the screen is very useful (not all drops have sound in my filter), the "Show Text" function I'm talking about
    AutoOpen: idk what about this plugin, whether it works on your fork version
    PreloadAlert: can we somehow add super-useful features from good-old PoEHUD such as bottom-center warnings "Reflect, Rogue Exile, Flame Bearers, Volatiles" with sounds, is it possible at all? you can check them on Sychotix HUD-lite

v41435's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stashie, BasicFlaskRoutine
    It would be perfect if two plugins were added.
    Thank you for your hard work.

6. Thanks bagindo4ka (1 members gave Thanks to v41435 for this useful post)
    giangmt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love to see new Exile Api . Thank so much again

Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by armory236 View Post
    PickIt: filter would be nice because the text on the right side of the screen is very useful (not all drops have sound in my filter), the "Show Text" function I'm talking about
    AutoOpen: idk what about this plugin, whether it works on your fork version
    PreloadAlert: can we somehow add super-useful features from good-old PoEHUD such as bottom-center warnings "Reflect, Rogue Exile, Flame Bearers, Volatiles" with sounds, is it possible at all? you can check them on Sychotix HUD-lite
    Originally Posted by v41435 View Post
    Stashie, BasicFlaskRoutine
    It would be perfect if two plugins were added.
    Thank you for your hard work.
    The PickIt filter needs the same updates as Stashie, when this is done both should be working.
    When you want to see plugins added please post them with the repository link (github, gitlab...). Then it depends on the plugins if they will work. Unless they do some memory reading themselves they should work as soon as the needed offsets are updated.

9. Thanks bagindo4ka (1 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
    kisapll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. Thanks for release. Any way to add stashie to this?

crypto8bit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck, appreciate the work on the bot.

RatMonkey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kisapll View Post
    Hi. Thanks for release. Any way to add stashie to this?
    In time. Several panels are still not updated.

peepoHappy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Queuete View Post
    The PickIt filter needs the same updates as Stashie, when this is done both should be working.
    When you want to see plugins added please post them with the repository link (github, gitlab...). Then it depends on the plugins if they will work. Unless they do some memory reading themselves they should work as soon as the needed offsets are updated.
    merge this commit fix more offsets . mm3141/ExileApi@e20ce0c . GitHub
    this fix Stashie

14. Thanks Queuete, Zyrose, poetesttt, Mirokira, AROR64, fudenciolino, toadskin (7 members gave Thanks to peepoHappy for this useful post)
    Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by peepoHappy View Post
    merge this commit fix more offsets . mm3141/ExileApi@e20ce0c . GitHub
    this fix Stashie
    Done, thanks a lot.
    I built a new Release which has Stashie included: Release v0.2 . Queuete/ExileApi . GitHub

16. Thanks sketax, poetesttt, Zyrose, AROR64, fudenciolino (5 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
    Mirokira's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the amazing work guys!
    Anyway to contribute to your amazing work ? (I dont have much programing Knowledge.)

19. Thanks fudenciolino (1 members gave Thanks to roska for this useful post)
    Mirokira's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just noticed that when using PickUp and there is a lot of Items on the Floor the Game will kick you for performing to many actions when holding down the Pickup Key.

Edit i just noticed that you can set a Delay on Pickit will try with taht.
    Last edited by Mirokira; 03-24-2020 at 01:10 PM.

Zyrose's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just some quick feedback after 10 mins with it:
    Stashie works on most things but doesn't recognize rares, specifically unidentified rares for the chaos recipe.
    I uploaded the FullRareSetManager source in Plugins and it was able to be locally compiled, loaded, and enabled. It just doesn't work (no UI drawing on screen).

Other than that, everything works so far. Thank you very much for all your work!

Edit: Stashie also doesn't have the refill currency option
    Last edited by Zyrose; 03-24-2020 at 01:23 PM.

Page 1 of 16 12345 ... LastLast