Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u need to wait until thay fix for new league.

ExileAPI Fork (with Release)
    TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by codename0 View Post
    NOT from first week
    Yes "from first week". That was only last league. Maybe in the future, but only if I decide I'm willing to skip on the first couple of days of the league while I fix things. Normally I like to play the game at launch and I'll fix offsets when I have time. Last league I didn't level at all until virtually everything was working.

3. Thanks Queuete (1 members gave Thanks to TehCheat for this useful post)
    codename0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    Yes "from first week". That was only last league. Maybe in the future, but only if I decide I'm willing to skip on the first couple of days of the league while I fix things. Normally I like to play the game at launch and I'll fix offsets when I have time. Last league I didn't level at all until virtually everything was working.
    then im sry for first words and i really really tks.

Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes this project started when TehCheats version was not public (I can totally understand that, the money he earned from the paid version is nothing compared to the invested time ). After that I had the project already running and didnt want to abandon it. I made some changes mostly about updating the program itself and the plugins and did some refactoring on the code base. My intention is to keep this project open source. I learned quite a bit about reverse engineering by now, but I would not be able to maintain this project yet.
    This league was my first league looking into the changes from the start. I have just pushed the first working update, this would have not been possible without the File reading related changes from @zaafar, thanks. I also took quite a few of the updated offsets from TehCheat, thanks. To fix the Healthbars you may want to look into the RenderComponent or my latest commit.

To keep stuff up to date I will move to a new thread with an appropriate version number and a short insight on my "roadmap".

6. Thanks IcemanSR (1 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
    Rakdoter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Queuete PreloadAlerts doesnt work coz GGG change FolderRoots? or does it work for others and is this my problem?

Belq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there,

Started after a long time and I'm confused now. Been using old PoeHUD (for monsters visibla on minimap [or tab map] and for loot on the ground). From what I found I know that PoeHUD is gone. What is replacement for this? This one? Thanks

Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rakdoter View Post
    @Queuete PreloadAlerts doesnt work coz GGG change FolderRoots? or does it work for others and is this my problem?
    Thats most likely a offset problem. I'll look into it tomorrow, but no promises.

Originally Posted by Belq View Post
    Hello there,

Started after a long time and I'm confused now. Been using old PoeHUD (for monsters visibla on minimap [or tab map] and for loot on the ground). From what I found I know that PoeHUD is gone. What is replacement for this? This one? Thanks
    Hello, short answer: yes. This is PoeHUD, just quite a few developement iterations by different people later.

I'll close this thread, for further questions please use the current thread: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...1-release.html

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516