1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    I'm PoeHud/many different variations user since I remember, most of the tome I was able to solve problems that I had by myself.
    This time after a month+/2 break I cant figure out whats wrong with my ExileApi. This error annoys me no matter what I do - dd.png

Updated drivers.
    1.1.13ver in clean folder doesnt work.
    Upgrade to 1.1.13 with old files doesnt work aswell both with and without plugins.

Any ideas how to solve this problem ? Standalone client EU.

/edit
    fixed by enabling one of my sound devices dd.png
    Last edited by marekjemiolak; 05-20-2020 at 10:27 AM.

ExileAPI Fork (with Release)
    marekjemiolak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any working plugin for miners ? Auto detonating mines, there was one around but cant find it ATM.

Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by marekjemiolak View Post
    Any working plugin for miners ? Auto detonating mines, there was one around but cant find it ATM.
    GitHub - zaafar/mineDetonator: PoeHUD plugin to automatically detonate mines

Its a rather old plugin, I have no clue if it is still working. If you try it, please report back.

Forumuser1000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    148/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This no longer seems to work after today's server maintenance/restart from GGG.

GGG must have changed something, because PoEHelper crashes on startup as well pretty much the exact same way.

Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Queuete View Post
    GitHub - zaafar/mineDetonator: PoeHUD plugin to automatically detonate mines

Its a rather old plugin, I have no clue if it is still working. If you try it, please report back.
    Plugin that you linked doesn't work.
    This one works and you can customize it for your need - GitHub - TehCheat/MineDetonator: ExileApi plugin that detonates mines automatically

Originally Posted by Forumuser1000 View Post
    This no longer seems to work after today's server maintenance/restart from GGG.

GGG must have changed something, because PoEHelper crashes on startup as well pretty much the exact same way.
    HUD and plugins still works for me

6. Thanks Queuete (1 members gave Thanks to marekjemiolak for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    148/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HUD and plugins still works for me
    Unfortunately it's not just broken for me, other users have the exact same issue and crash error message box: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ml#post4211175 (Compiled PoEHelper for 3.10 with Plugins)

Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately it's not just broken for me, other users have the exact same issue and crash error message box: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ml#post4211175 (Compiled PoEHelper for 3.10 with Plugins)
    PoeHelper may be broken idk, ask in different thread.
    This is thread about ExileApi fork and it works as intended.

Thanks G/R
    148/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PoeHelper may be broken idk, ask in different thread.
    This is thread about ExileApi fork and it works as intended.
    This fork wasn't working for me either (and a few other users) at the time I posted, but the issue has since been resolved.

mega2k0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This fork wasn't working for me either (and a few other users) at the time I posted, but the issue has since been resolved.
    i've tried the hud just moments ago for a brief time and most of the plugins i used are working just fine btw 1.1.13
    and did i see an autoupdate feat.? OMG :P

thanks Queuete, for keeping afloat the hud BTW (i've been out of for a while)

11. Thanks Queuete (1 members gave Thanks to mega2k0 for this useful post)
    roska's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    42/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    after having a break from poe, installing win 10 2004 update and switching to new renderer mob icons work again :confused:

IcemanSR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    30/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works fine with update. Does not seem to work with vulkan tho? Like poe is overtaking priority to be on top its preventing any overlay to stay above even bandicam

solved the above problem by playing in window mode, then using borderless window app to stretch game screen
    Last edited by IcemanSR; 05-29-2020 at 08:43 AM.

14. Thanks Queuete (1 members gave Thanks to IcemanSR for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just released the latest update 1.1.14.
    This includes an AutoUpdate feature. This will look every 100 seconds (and on startup) for an updated version. If there is one it will download and unzip it automatically (this can be disabled in Core Settings, then you need to click the "Download"-Button).
    HudUpdater.png

When this process is finished you can click the "Install Updates"-Button which will close the HUD, run the Updater.exe which copies the files and then starts the HUD again.
    The update functionality is tested for a "normal" update process, there are probably bugs and ways to break it, if you encounter something like that please report it.
    In the current state this will most likely not work when there are breaking changes which keep the HUD from starting. Changing this is on my ToDo list, but I have no ETA yet.

edit: if you want to see the Update feature in action, just for the sake of testing, you can change the version number in your local version.json file. Just set it to e.g. 1.1.10 and the update procedure will begin on next start up.

I will be around for the league start and try to get a working version before playing myself. Due to not having done this from scratch yet, I am not able to guarantee anything. Pull Requests or other types of contribution are appreciated.
    Once I got a working version I will open a new Thread in this forum and update the HUD version number to 3.11.X to keep it in sync with the current Poe League. Only the last digit will be changed during one league.

Originally Posted by roska View Post
    after having a break from poe, installing win 10 2004 update and switching to new renderer mob icons work again :confused:
    Thats good news. Those bugs in the core which only happen to a few users are almost impossible to fix.

Originally Posted by mega2k0 View Post
    i've tried the hud just moments ago for a brief time and most of the plugins i used are working just fine btw 1.1.13
    and did i see an autoupdate feat.? OMG :P

thanks Queuete, for keeping afloat the hud BTW (i've been out of for a while)
    Since 1.1.13 there was only an auto update feature for the plugins, now (1.1.14) there is one for the HUD aswell. I really like Auto Updaters

Thanks for pointing that out, for others with similar problems I'll paste your post from other Thread here.
    Originally Posted by Forumuser1000
    OK, so I resolved my issue after poking around google and the POE forums for a while (it appears my game had stopped recognizing the x64 version and was just running the 32 version instead), by going into the game's directory where the game client .exe is in windows and running the PackCheck.exe file to make sure nothing was corrupted in the game's files. Once finished, I simply then made the x64.exe launcher run as administrator and booted the game back up. It now all works again fine.

Originally Posted by IcemanSR View Post
    Works fine with update. Does not seem to work with vulkan tho? Like poe is overtaking priority to be on top its preventing any overlay to stay above even bandicam

solved the above problem by playing in window mode, then using borderless window app to stretch game screen
    Yes the current Vulkan renderer borderless mode is a weird one. I'll guess that will be changed by PoE in the future, but till then I'll add you fix to the troubleshooting section, thanks!
    Last edited by Queuete; 06-04-2020 at 10:23 AM.

16. Thanks Forumuser1000, Rocker866, Silent_Warrior, IcemanSR, mega2k0 (5 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    148/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks and all the best with the future updates Queuete, especially for the start of next league.

People like you who who donate their time and effort to make and update these programs for us, make our lives so much better & our experience of playing the game so much less frustrating. Thank you so much.

Dr_Who's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! Does anyone have the updated Full Rare Set Manager plugin? @Queuete

Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    Hello! Does anyone have the updated Full Rare Set Manager plugin? @Queuete
    I dont know if there is a currently working version of this plugin.
    The base version can be found here: GitHub - Stridemann/PoeHUD_FullRareSetManager.

You can look through the forks if there is a more recent version. Those 2 are a bit more updated, but I have no clue if they work.
    GitHub - TehCheat/FullRareSetManager
    GitHub - Craere/PoeHUD_FullRareSetManager