3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    You do not need an executable to cheat. If you REALLY want, google "Creating a trainer in Cheat Engine" and you should find plenty of videos/tutorials to help you with the process.
    So I followed a video and generated a trainer, the maphack doen't seen to work when I press the hotkey.

Do I need to check anything here?
    https://i.postimg.cc/gJxfZ0Rp/tr.png

I left those boxes empty where it says "features used".

exmap 2.0: Simple and lightweight maphack
    TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maper View Post
    I took a quick look and unless I missed something it looks like there were non-trivial changes to the fog rendering. I expect more changes are coming as they progress through this beta of the Vulkan renderer. That means that subsequent game updates are likely to break it again if I fix it.

I'm just going to be real with you guys - I'm pretty burnt out of working on stuff for Path of Exile. While not all of it has been publicly released, I've been working on various projects for this game for the better part of 8 years now. I'd hoped that making this a public tool would revitalize my interest in the game but it hasn't done that as much as I wanted. I understand this isn't what people want to hear, but I want to take a step back from working on these projects. I've attached the CT file to this post and I'm sure there will be someone here who will be able to update it. I'll probably turn the anti-detection parts of exmap into a blog post at some point. I'll still be around and I'll jump in to help people out when I can, but I've just got too much on my plate at the moment to worry about keeping up with this game anymore.

I appreciate your understanding and thank you for supporting my little experiments over the years.
    Didn't catch this when you posted it. Thanks for all you've done for the community, you'll be missed.

3. Thanks maper (1 members gave Thanks to TehCheat for this useful post)
    maper's Avatar Elite User __readgsqword(0x188); CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/353
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted an updated CE table with fixed fog and fixed brightness (it was broken if you tried to toggle it off). Works with DX or Vulkan. You can find it here:

Maper's CE Table: Maphack, zoomhack, and more

The compiled exmap with anti-detection won't be receiving updates for the foreseeable future so I'll close this thread.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1415161718