23/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maper View Post
    Have you tried right-clicking on the shortcut and clicking Run as administrator?
    Yes, my system is default on run everything as admin, but i did that too. Shift-Click + run as other user, my poe start paramater with adapted location, all the same.

I dont understand what dlr5668 posted as possible solution. Im not that into programming and coding that i can do something with that information. Im a noob that can only follow instructions made by people like you

Edit: Ok, all those steps alone resulted in an error. But the combination of -alt and Shift + Click other user works! I have no clue tho why the paramters of my poe.exe does not work, should do the exact same thing just in implemented in the shortcut but whatever. Do i have to click and type everytime i start it, better than not working at all.

Thank you so much for your patients! Hopefully i dont get baned the first week with it lulz.

Edit Edit: God i feel so aweful, but theres something else....

Map reveal works perfectly, but the zoom only works with mousewheel, not with pgup, pgdown like i have it. I have mouse disabled in the options so i thought it wouldnt work. Really a very minor thing, just wanted it to mention.
    Last edited by deimudda69; 03-06-2020 at 02:21 PM.

exmap 2.0: Simple and lightweight maphack
    fudenciolino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dlr5668 View Post
    I had same error with 2.2 and -alt. original method when you run maper under limited user works great
    Aren't you just running both the game and the maphack with the same user? People like the limited user method cause it hides better the programs we're using.

maper's Avatar Elite User __readgsqword(0x188); CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/353
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deimudda69 View Post
    Yes, my system is default on run everything as admin, but i did that too. Shift-Click + run as other user, my poe start paramater with adapted location, all the same.

I dont understand what dlr5668 posted as possible solution. Im not that into programming and coding that i can do something with that information. Im a noob that can only follow instructions made by people like you

Edit: Ok, all those steps alone resulted in an error. But the combination of -alt and Shift + Click other user works! I have no clue tho why the paramters of my poe.exe does not work, should do the exact same thing just in implemented in the shortcut but whatever. Do i have to click and type everytime i start it, better than not working at all.

Thank you so much for your patients! Hopefully i dont get baned the first week with it lulz.

Edit Edit: God i feel so aweful, but theres something else....

Map reveal works perfectly, but the zoom only works with mousewheel, not with pgup, pgdown like i have it. I have mouse disabled in the options so i thought it wouldnt work. Really a very minor thing, just wanted it to mention.
    Thank you for the detailed information on how you solved the problem! I'll see about fixing the keyboard zoom as well when I can.

Originally Posted by fudenciolino View Post
    Aren't you just running both the game and the maphack with the same user? People like the limited user method cause it hides better the programs we're using.
    Because of the way the maphack works, there's no benefit to running it as a different user than the game. It's perfectly fine to run them both as the same limited user, since the limited user aspect wouldn't make a difference when it comes to detecting the maphack.

4. Thanks deimudda69 (1 members gave Thanks to maper for this useful post)
    deimudda69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HA! Im such a h4ck0R. I have no clue what i was doing but even a programmer pleb like me has his bright days

C:\Windows\System32\runas.exe /user:1 /savecred "cmd /C cd /D "D:/Program Files (x86)/Grinding Gear Games/exmap/" && exmap.exe -alt"

With this line i can start it the same way i start poe. No shift clicking, no nothing. Just double click and there i go.

As someone who can barely compile plugins without fail, i feel happy right now

6. Thanks dlr5668 (1 members gave Thanks to deimudda69 for this useful post)
    dlr5668's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deimudda69 View Post

As someone who can barely compile plugins without fail, i feel happy right now
    Yep, poe. The only game requires 10+ 3rdparty apps

SET user="lena"
    SET gamepath="C:\games\poe"
    SET ggpk1="C:\games\poe\Content.ggpk"
    SET ggpk2="C:\games\poe\Content.ggpk.defrag"
    SET yolopath="C:\Program Files\YoloMouse\YoloMouse.exe"
    SET maphack="C:\portable\maphelper"
    SET lurker="C:\Users\lena\AppData\Local\PoeLurker"
    SET trademacro="C:\portable\poe-overlay.exe"

if exist %ggpk2% (
    REM defragmented ggpk found
    del /f %ggpk1%
    RENAME %ggpk2% "Content.ggpk"
    timeout 5
    )
    START "" %trademacro%
    RUNAS /user:%user% /savecred "cmd /C cd %gamepath% && PathOfExile_x64.exe --nologo -gc 2"
    RUNAS /user:%user% /savecred "cmd /C cd %lurker% && PoeLurker.exe"
    RUNAS /user:%user% /savecred "%yolopath%"
    C:\portable\nircmd\nircmd.exe setdisplay 1920 1080 32 60
    timeout 10
    cd %maphack%
    RUNAS /env /user:%user% /savecred "exmap.exe"
    C:\projects\ExileApi\Plugins\Source\OnlyGoodMaps\OnlyGoodMaps.py
    timeout 3
    REM cleaning up
    taskkill /f /im "PoeLurker.exe"
    taskkill /f /im "YoloMouse.exe"
    taskkill /f /im "poe-overlay.exe"
    github.com/vadash/EZVendor

sosujopu's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the chance that maphack will work at the start of the League?

MrOne's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    66/141
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sosujopu View Post
    What is the chance that maphack will work at the start of the League?
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ml#post4155682 (exmap 2.0: Simple and lightweight maphack)
    If I helped you, click "Give Thanks!"

10. Thanks sosujopu (1 members gave Thanks to MrOne for this useful post)
    levelmax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    260/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hellzer123 View Post
    Also please tell me how to remove file description. Windows doesn't let me do it either.
    Something is fucked up and I don't know what.
    https://i.postimg.cc/28qn8mJr/exze.png
    I use ResEdit for that.
    How to Change the Metadata Stored in Executable Files in Windows | Digital Citizen

12. Thanks fudenciolino (1 members gave Thanks to levelmax for this useful post)
    CornFlake101's Avatar Member
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those that got it working but "no effect", ensure ingame UI option for "Mouse wheel zoom is enabled. Enable it and you will be able to zoom out for the zoom effect

Thanks G/R
    26/353
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated the maphack to version 2.3. Included the following changes:

• Fixed the zoomhack to now work with both keyboard and mouse zooms.
    • Fixed several potential performance issues.
    • Removed alternate loading method.

I removed the -alt loading method since it's too invasive and doesn't seem to help for most users. Please refer to the instructions. You need to run exmap as the same user that you run the game as, and the game must have access to the exmap folder.
    Last edited by maper; 03-08-2020 at 11:49 PM.

LOdddRi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your map hack doesn't seem to work when running the game as a limited user. Unless (like you said) you don't put maphack under any limits... But then what's the point of running the game as a limited user?
    Maybe it will work with admin privileges under another user, up to you to try.

EDIT: doesn't work for me even with admin rights.

Edit 2: it will work if you put the files in the limited user directory and start it from there with your 2nd (main) account as admin, but i'm not sure if this is better in terms of prevent detection.
    Last edited by LOdddRi; 03-09-2020 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks G/R
    26/353
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your map hack doesn't seem to work when running the game as a limited user. Unless (like you said) you don't put maphack under any limits... But then what's the point of running the game as a limited user?
    Originally Posted by LOdddRi View Post
    Maybe it will work with admin privileges under another user, up to you to try.

EDIT: doesn't work for me even with admin rights.

Edit 2: it will work if you put the files in the limited user directory and start it from there with your 2nd (main) account as admin, but i'm not sure if this is better in terms of prevent detection.
    Yes, as I mentioned in the instructions, the game must be able to access exmaplib.dll.

Running the game as a limited user is only an effective measure when you're talking about external cheats, e.g. a HUD that runs as a separate process and draws an overlay. This is because in order to do anything useful, the HUD will need to keep an open handle to the game so that it can read memory and do whatever else it needs to do. The anti-cheat can walk the open handles and get information about the processes that own them. From there it can find the HUD's backing EXE on disk and validate that it's a cheat. That's how they've detected older versions of PoeHUD in the past. Running as a limited user prevents them from doing this kind of external inspection for the most part. They do not (currently) just randomly search your hard drive - there has to be some connection between the files on disk and the Path of Exile process, such as a handle.

The maphack is an internal cheat, which means that all of the magic happens within the Path of Exile process. The loader does not stay open in the background and has no open handles to the game, so there's nothing connecting it to the game for them to externally inspect. Running as a limited user does nothing to prevent Path of Exile from inspecting what's going on inside its own process. If they want to detect this, once they understand how it works they will be able to whether the game is running as a limited user or not.

TL;DR:
    • External cheats evade the anti-cheat by using the limited user method, which works fine and you should continue to use it if you use external cheats like a HUD.
    • Internal cheats, like the maphack, must rely on their own techniques to evade the anti-cheat as the limited user method does nothing for them.

In summary, there is effectively no harm in running the game and the maphack as the same user.

17. Thanks levelmax (1 members gave Thanks to maper for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    26/353
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do I make it harder to detect if I change maphacks process name and its description?
    No. The exmap.exe process runs for less than a second so they aren't going to see it running in the background anyway.

pokerddd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what chance to get banned?

Cowdown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pokerddd View Post
    what chance to get banned?
    Based on my statistical estimation using alpha = .05
    I am 95% confident that you are asking a retarded question that nobody can answer.

21. Thanks FUTBuy (1 members gave Thanks to Cowdown for this useful post)
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast