exmap 2.0: Simple and lightweight maphack menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 214
  1. #16
    maper's Avatar Elite User __readgsqword(0x188); CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    433
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    338
    Thanks G/R
    24/290
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lateday View Post
    Thank you very much, but I have a problem.
    Because of our country, I start Poe through a platform called wegame (just like steam), so I have no effect using your script. If it's convenient, could you make some changes? (Is it possible to have the user manually fill in the path before starting execution?)
    Tencent uses a shelling process on games they ship through that platform. That will change the Path of Exile binary and add some other protections which is likely why the hack is not working for you. Unfortunately, I don't mess around with the Tencent anti-cheat tech as a rule, so I won't be able to update it to work on that platform.

    Originally Posted by owtw View Post
    Hey,


    Would you're maphack work for delving purpose? would be actually HUGE...(or working on?)
    I don't play much endgame. What would it need to support in order to "work" for delving?

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #17
    owtw's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maper View Post
    I don't play much endgame. What would it need to support in order to "work" for delving?
    Pretty much, remove the "Field of War/Game?" To allow us, to chase rare nodes (Cities, fossils).
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    And even an option to zoom-out even more and check arround, this screen was max zoom-out.

    Am pretty sure, the FoG can be glitched, we can manually check 1-2 more grid when we move the map(hold left click and squeezing the map arround corner, reveal temporarily few nodes).
    Last edited by owtw; 02-10-2020 at 04:27 AM.

  3. #18
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1241
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,495
    Thanks G/R
    209/408
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by owtw View Post
    Pretty much, remove the "Field of War/Game?" To allow us, to chase rare nodes (Cities, fossils).
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    And even an option to zoom-out even more and check arround, this screen was max zoom-out.

    Am pretty sure, the FoG can be glitched, we can manually check 1-2 more grid when we move the map(hold left click and squeezing the map arround corner, reveal temporarily few nodes).
    I'd hardly say that the Delve's map and the minimap are the same things. They are completely separate systems. This hack would allow you to see the current delve chunk that you are on, but not much more. You can try to piece together where the hidden links are though, so it is useful for that.

  4. #19
    owtw's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    I'd hardly say that the Delve's map and the minimap are the same things. They are completely separate systems. This hack would allow you to see the current delve chunk that you are on, but not much more. You can try to piece together where the hidden links are though, so it is useful for that.
    Yeah indeed, that my bad. Those are clearly not the same. But wonder if a work arround is possible, because it would have much more value than anything.

  5. #20
    maper's Avatar Elite User __readgsqword(0x188); CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    433
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    338
    Thanks G/R
    24/290
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see what you mean now. Definitely a totally different system that would require some dedicated work.

    While I haven't looked at how the delve map gets generated, based on how the other systems in the game work it's probably safe to assume that new nodes don't actually get generated or sent to the client until you get closer to them. That would mean that you might not be able to see much more than normal, even if the black fog is lifted. They've been pretty good about locking down that kind of information sharing in the game. But maybe someone else who's actually looked into it would know better than me.

  6. Thanks owtw (1 members gave Thanks to maper for this useful post)
  7. #21
    cunningStunts's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    27
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgive my ignorance...coming back to PoE from the beastiary event, apparently PoEhud as I knew it is no more. Got limited user back up, then realized you state to put your MH in the same user destination as where PoE is running from.

    Does this mean it's not necessary for the limited user account to be running for this .exe? Am I missing something simple that allows it to be hidden enough to be 'safe' to run on the same windows account?

  8. #22
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1241
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,495
    Thanks G/R
    209/408
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cunningStunts View Post
    Forgive my ignorance...coming back to PoE from the beastiary event, apparently PoEhud as I knew it is no more. Got limited user back up, then realized you state to put your MH in the same user destination as where PoE is running from.

    Does this mean it's not necessary for the limited user account to be running for this .exe? Am I missing something simple that allows it to be hidden enough to be 'safe' to run on the same windows account?
    ExileAPI is the new PoEHUD.

    Also, for safety I'd probably always run PoE as a limited user, but that's just me.

  9. Thanks cunningStunts (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
  10. #23
    cunningStunts's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    27
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    ExileAPI is the new PoEHUD.

    Also, for safety I'd probably always run PoE as a limited user, but that's just me.
    Ahhhhh! 2nd off-topic question....does the shift+right click > run as 'user' method, for running as limited user, suffice for our needs? Want to be certain before relying on it, it's so much quicker. :|

  11. #24
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1241
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,495
    Thanks G/R
    209/408
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cunningStunts View Post
    Ahhhhh! 2nd off-topic question....does the shift+right click > run as 'user' method, for running as limited user, suffice for our needs? Want to be certain before relying on it, it's so much quicker. :|
    Works great for me with ExileAPI. For this hack, you supposedly need to run it as the limited user as well.

  12. #25
    edding160's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maper View Post
    If you are using the popular technique of running Path of Exile as a limited user account, you will need to run exmap with that same user account.
    That kind of defeats the purpose of running PoE as a limited user, no? i.e. The maphack process will be visible to PoE and therefore carries a higher risk of ban

  13. #26
    cunningStunts's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    27
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Works great for me with ExileAPI. For this hack, you supposedly need to run it as the limited user as well.
    Got it, tyvm Sych!

    Originally Posted by edding160 View Post
    That kind of defeats the purpose of running PoE as a limited user, no? i.e. The maphack process will be visible to PoE and therefore carries a higher risk of ban
    This was my thought as well, confused me.

  14. #27
    maper's Avatar Elite User __readgsqword(0x188); CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    433
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    338
    Thanks G/R
    24/290
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cunningStunts View Post
    Does this mean it's not necessary for the limited user account to be running for this .exe?
    If you're using this maphack, and only this maphack, you do not need to run the game as a limited user. It'll make no difference.

    Originally Posted by edding160 View Post
    That kind of defeats the purpose of running PoE as a limited user, no? i.e. The maphack process will be visible to PoE and therefore carries a higher risk of ban
    The actual process dies basically immediately. For external hacks that stay running, it certainly helps, but not for this one.

    You could maybe get around running exmap.exe as the limited user by running it as administrator.
    Last edited by maper; 02-12-2020 at 11:44 PM.

  15. Thanks Sychotix (1 members gave Thanks to maper for this useful post)
  16. #28
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1241
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,495
    Thanks G/R
    209/408
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maper View Post
    The actual process dies basically immediately. For external hacks that stay running, it certainly helps, but not for this one.
    This intrigues me. Not that you should publicly disclose how you do it (so that GGG at least has to RE your program)... but I know a guy on the discord that had mentioned knowing a way that could be used to accomplish the same. He never ended up sharing the offset(s)/code though =(

    EDIT: He also never had the code take effect as as far as he could tell, the Anti-cheat was disabled or at least not enabled for him.

  17. #29
    TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Reputation
    2211
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks G/R
    305/1964
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    This intrigues me. Not that you should publicly disclose how you do it (so that GGG at least has to RE your program)... but I know a guy on the discord that had mentioned knowing a way that could be used to accomplish the same. He never ended up sharing the offset(s)/code though =(

    EDIT: He also never had the code take effect as as far as he could tell, the Anti-cheat was disabled or at least not enabled for him.
    I'm assuming he's just modifying a function in some way. Flipping a bit and/or writing a jmp and a code cave, etc. No need to keep a program open after you've done that. Also really easy to detect from ggg's perspective if they reverse what is changing.

  18. #30
    kykymbas's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a sign is displayed "looks like everything was seccessful.enjoy!" and no effect.
    what am I doing wrong?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Beta stage][AFK Bot] Simple and well working!
    By [F]ear in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 09:50 AM
  2. How to make a ascent server simple and fast + making it public
    By Confucius in forum WoW EMU Guides & Tutorials
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 09:58 PM
  3. A simple and working way to get a private server up
    By w00ty in forum WoW EMU Guides & Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 11:31 PM
  4. [How to]: change your IP simple and fast
    By Job For a Cowboy in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 07:55 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search