[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19656667686970 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1046
    martti96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to get a quicksilver flask to trigger on move. I've set it to flask 1 and checked click on move. Yet no matter for how long I move it does not trigger the flask. I'm using a 1440p monitor.

Edit: It shows that overhead health bar is not found. No matter how many times I calibrate it, it stays red.

Edit 2: Disabling OHB check makes it work, however I tried the 1440p OHB string and it still won't detect it.
    Last edited by martti96; 05-08-2022 at 09:38 AM.

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    oglerone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    You have the option of disabling the OHB check in the configuration tab, otherwise, create a matching OHB string and replace the one that is not working.
    Could you explain a little how to take it properly? I have tried and tbh i have no idea what is that width, height, and variance

arturino009's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    21/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost nothing works currently. And it's impossible to disable the logout macro.
    It seems it fails to get any RGB value during calibration

weedb0x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arturino009 View Post
    Almost nothing works currently. And it's impossible to disable the logout macro.
    It seems it fails to get any RGB value during calibration
    In case you havn't figured it out yet, it's most likely because you're using DX12, the script dosn't work with DX12.

hellzer123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wingman script stopped working after I accidentally deleted the files inside documents where my loot filters are. I tried re-running the calibration wizard and restarting the script several times. It doesn't work anymore as in neither auto quit, nor flasks trigger anymore.
    What is the culprit here?

thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Release Notes

There have been a lot of changes going on since our last release version of the script. I have tried to look through our commit history to get a gist of what was adjusted, but I may have missed some things. It is often difficult for us to find a stable position in the script to make a new release from, since we are constantly adjusting things as we find time. For the last few months we have been feeling pretty confident in how stable the script is operating, and have slowed down on making changes. So I think this is a great time to make this release version!

Crafting

There are a number of large changes to the item crafting system, crafting base stash tab, and map crafting. Mostly these functions have been improved in their usability and menus made simpler. Crafting or collecting the bases required has never been easier to do. Try it out for yourself and give us feedback!

Item Restock

There is a new item restocking system added which will let you keep specific currency in your inventory at all times, with specific amounts. It will return extra stock when it goes above your max, or restock when you get below a set threshold. You can also assign a custom restock item, which you assign the stash tab and position to fetch from.
    One thing to note, you must configure Wisdom and Portal scrolls in this new system in order for the Inventory sort and Quick Portal functions to work.

New hotkeys

Hotkeys added for spamming Ctrl Clicks, Ctrl+Shift clicks, and Shift clicks.
    These are very useful for dealing with bulk trades/crafting, and I figured it would be best to include them in the script since not everyone has a mouse with macro functionality.

New CLF file provided

Dan has developed a new system for displaying affix Actual Tier, and is now used in his shared CLF file. If you have not checked that out, it is located within the Files To Use folder in the script!

Situation with vendor panels

The new vendor panels are now supported, but that means the old ones have been phased out. We will try to work on getting all the different panels to work at some point soon. For now, old vendor panels are no longer supported, but heist vendor and the new vendor panels are. (this mostly affects leveling since they are the vendors which have not been updated to the new style of panel)

Other changes/improvements

numerous bugfixes
    Improvements for users who do not have any running functions active
    new evaluator added for Less than # but greater than 0.
    seperated chaos recipe to count ID/UNID seperately
    sort the chaos recipe stash tabs order when fetching items to group them better
    allow up to 72 sets of chaos recipe at a time
    Cluster jewel parsing
    Gem parsing
    Updated positions for currency tab
    Parser additions/changes
    Log output is more informative
    More item types added to item crafting
    DB update buttons added to debug menu
    Sentinel specific additions

There are tons of other changes I just cannot list them all here!

Make sure you have the latest AHK installed. Then grab the latest base release and run PoE-Wingman.ahk to start the script and auto update to the latest patch.

Read the full Latest Patchnotes for this release version or Archived Patchnotes from previous versions.

Support my work by making a onetime or monthly DONATION
    WingmanReloaded: https://bandittech.github.io/WingmanReloaded

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

7. Thanks jusikapide (1 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    mensab's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get error when i save configurations.

Eple12345's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mensab View Post
    I get error when i save configurations.
    I had the same, but seems solved after I created a file called CustomSextantMods.json in the save folder which was the one it complained about.

Btw, is there any chance to get this to work with controller?

LongJohnDude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new version looks buggy. If I try to update automatically from a previous version, I get this error after restarting script

01.png

If I download a new one from github it spam errors on save

02.png

And similar for Utility.json , perChar.json , func.json , Sring.json , CustomCraftingBases.json , CustomMapMods.json , CustomSextant.json, ItemCrafting.json .

Kazixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a reason my health flask keeps firing when my energy shield is at 0? Using the latest version.
    Also i can't seem to be able to get the OHB state to work with any of the defaults even after changing resolution

Useless_John's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could anyone explain to me how to set own sample in utility? For example I want to press button with Vaal Clarity when it`s ready. How to get sample of Vaal Clarity and make WR press when it shows?

Deezilbub's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems to be an oddity, but I seem to get disconnected when using this...Almost as if they set up a way of detecting frequent key press pattern or something.

northandsouth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may need a partial Chinese translation to help me understand each feature.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by northandsouth View Post
    I may need a partial Chinese translation to help me understand each feature.
    You can type it into google translate. I think google also has a visual translate tool where you can hold your phone up to it.

mrcreat1ve's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Do I understand correctly that the trigger utility works based solely on the image on my monitor, which means it will continue to work without interruption in the new league, if there are no major interface changes?