[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16626364656667686970 LastLast
    notorious879's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Could someone explain me how i can setup Utility to use plague bearer everytimes he reach full stack? I struggle to have a decent uptime on the skill, i'd like to automate it, thanks!

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    TheoHargau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IS GeForce NOW supported with this script? Can't seem to make it work. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

hacker143's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    32/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    Currently alpha is the most up to date version of the script. So during league starts its best to use that branch for updates.

Saying that, the issues described by you guys is calibration problems and issues with setting up your Client.txt files. Go to the website for information on how to get through those install steps.

For issues with OHB, either adjust the sample string (Main Menu > Configuration > Sample Strings) or disable the OHB check by unchecking the box "Pause Script when OHB missing?"

For issues with location not updating from On-Hideout, enable local chat in-game to allow the script to see the zone changes. Or double check you are pointing to the correct log file.
    i found a bug, there is an issue regarding % of mana detection, idk if this applies to ES and health tho

so i enable the debug mode, it shows current % of health, ES, and mana

mana % somtimes drop down on its own, example, current mana is 80% is suddenly displayed 19% then back to 80%
    this triggers my auto flask cuz it thought its 19% but its not

UPDATE EDIT:
    another thing, my build is hybrid which is life and es

it seems it read es at 90% max even tho i have 100% es
    check this screenshot
    https://i.imgur.com/moJPHVx.png
    Last edited by hacker143; 11-12-2021 at 08:55 PM.

notorious879's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hacker143 View Post
    i found a bug, there is an issue regarding % of mana detection, idk if this applies to ES and health tho

so i enable the debug mode, it shows current % of health, ES, and mana

mana % somtimes drop down on its own, example, current mana is 80% is suddenly displayed 19% then back to 80%
    this triggers my auto flask cuz it thought its 19% but its not

UPDATE EDIT:
    another thing, my build is hybrid which is life and es

it seems it read es at 90% max even tho i have 100% es
    check this screenshot
    https://i.imgur.com/moJPHVx.png
    There is defenitly an issue with mana detection. I have noticed that for exemple my mana flask setup to be triggered while moving, does not trigger when map are under certain influence ( Crusader/Hunter) so far. The other utlity flask and health flask works well, but when there is influence it looks like it change something to the program detection of mana.

Even more proof of it : I had that bug running a crusader map, and inside that crusader map there was a vaal area, i entered the vaal area, and the mana flask detection worked fine, when i get out of the vaal area, back to the crusader map, mana flask didnt work anymore.

Its annoying because i have no clue of what i'm suppose to change/where does it come from, to fix the issue. The doc given by the author, i've read it, but it doesnt help much.

thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the mana detection is based on color similarity. The same issue would happen within the mines, especially since its using a blue color pallet. The globe itself becomes transparent when you use your mana, so it can cause false readouts when you are in those zones with blue effects.

The only way to address this issue, is by changing the matched color range or simply reserving more and more of your mana until the globe is no longer transparent.
    WingmanReloaded: https://bandittech.github.io/WingmanReloaded

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

demise88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by notorious879 View Post
    Hello,

Could someone explain me how i can setup Utility to use plague bearer everytimes he reach full stack? I struggle to have a decent uptime on the skill, i'd like to automate it, thanks!
    This as well. I captured the buff image and set the keys to press. Not really sure if i did it right. I can't seem to get it working.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by demise88 View Post
    This as well. I captured the buff image and set the keys to press. Not really sure if i did it right. I can't seem to get it working.

from what I have observed, there is a slight overlay on the game window from POE itself, I think it aligns with the left and right globes. It slightly changes the color match between the three zones of the screen. (left, middle, right)

So, knowing this, we need to be able to handle some variance within the sample. This is why we can control the match in several ways, firstly by selecting better colors for the sample itself, with very small areas which still gets a proper match (no mismatching with other icons). Then within each utility you can configure the 0 and 1 match variance, which you can adjust to loosen the need to be 100% identical.

So its a combination of the two, better samples with adjustment for slight mismatch, which will end up giving you the best result.

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

hacker143's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    32/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chaos recipe issue:
    I already put in PPOSSEID in settings but it still detect all items 0

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because it is not only asking for the POESESSID, its the entire cookie.

Anderson11's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    25/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if I'm asking for something trivial, but how do I set up flask to trigger with debuff "chilled"? Chilled is not listed in debuffs. I'm using the latest alpha version.

jiarui's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi mate

Your program is great, but it doesn't support Chinese, which is not cool and frustrates me a lot

Regards

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jiarui View Post
    Hi mate

Your program is great, but it doesn't support Chinese, which is not cool and frustrates me a lot

Regards
    ROFL, well I guess you should get used to it.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anderson11 View Post
    Sorry if I'm asking for something trivial, but how do I set up flask to trigger with debuff "chilled"? Chilled is not listed in debuffs. I'm using the latest alpha version.

It may not be obvious, but you are not restricted to putting samples of only the named debuff.

In the sample strings, you can put any sample you want into the debuff strings. So for chilled, you would put into the frozen debuff and just append the two strings together.

So you would have "|<frozen debuff string>33#adsbjjklsadblkjndsa" and "|<chilled debuff string>34#alksdjfhbu9032b"

then you append them together like this:

"|<frozen debuff string>33#adsbjjklsadblkjndsa|<chilled debuff string>34#alksdjfhbu9032b"

Now either of those samples will trigger the Frozen debuff as being active.

?? ??'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did someone get Banned Form This tool? Looks great so far.

thetreeman13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question ...sry if this isn't where this belongs, but couldn't find the answer. Just started playing POE 3.17 and have the up-to-date Wingman installed. I have my Flask 5 set to the CD 6000 as quicksilver flask has 6 second cooldown. Then it is part of CD Group "Quicksilver". I put Enable on movement. It works, but once it runs out of charges it still keeps going off every 6 seconds if I am moving. Is there a way to fix this so that it only runs when it has charges? The constant noise of it using a flask w/ no charges is driving me crazy lol.

Thanks in advance