[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3495051525354555657 ... LastLast
    thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TharakLoar View Post
    Amazing script! Thank you very much~~
    However I seem to be having issues with the auto-flask and can't seem to make it work. Looked around all documentation and didn't find any helpful information.
    Things to note:
    - Ran as admin.
    - Calibrated everything.
    - Stash organizing is working correctly.
    - Set the flasks to "disable" health (tried with some health threshold too but didn't work).
    - Set them all to work on RButton and W.
    - Set all the timers correctly.
    - Click ALT+F11 to turn it "ON" (says it on bottom left).
    - Pressing RButton or W does not use the flasks.
    - Also tried reloading the script after making all these changes.
    - Using the "pop flask" key does use them.

Any ideas?
    The status of the script can be viewed in the status bar on the main GUI. Or turn in debug messages and check logic/location boxes. The script will tell you at any time why it is paused.

Originally Posted by MrShullzx View Post
    can you not support better resolutions?
    We all would need to downgrade to shit resolution just to use this wtf?
    3440x1440?
    2560x1440?
    1920x1440?
    You make assumptions as well as you read. No one gives a fuck about you dude. Go choke on a dick and see if it helps with the attitude.
    WingmanReloaded: https://bandittech.github.io/WingmanReloaded

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I updated the copy pasta with the new links, just to help everyone get to the right information.

I have merged the Alpha branch to master, so for anyone having issues with the DPI scaling thing that should be resolved.

There is an amazing new function for crafting maps that everyone should check out, the details how to use are in the patch notes.

We are asking for feedback to improve the list of Undesirable Mods, if you have any combination of map mods which you can NOT run we would like to hear. Give feedback in the Feedback section of the discord, or submit a post on this thread with the information

Code:
    ## Version .11.02 - Master Branch - April/05/2020  

Merging Alpha changes to master branch

Make sure to check out the Map crafting function
    Give Feedback on Discord/OC to improve Undesirable Mods list

Scroll down to read full changes from Alpha Notes

---

## Version .11.0101 - Alpha Branch - April/05/2020  
    Major addition by DanMarzola
    * Added a new routine for crafting maps in inventory
      * Assign the options in the Inventory Settings submenu
      * Press the hotkey (F2) to begin crafting
      * Requires an assigned Currency Stash Tab
    * Each Map Tier Range can have different crafting methods
      * Set the Initial and Ending map tier for each range
      * Method decides which currency will be used
      * Scouring will be used when required
    * This function can filter affixes that are Undesirable Mods
      * Check any of the boxes to reroll maps with that affix
      * Crafting method will be repeated until no Undesirable Mods

Reverting DPIScale changes
    * The option did not behave as expected
    * Scaling still occurs, there is no way to remove scaling

Make sure you have read the Installation guide for the scripts requirements.

Get started by going to the Project Website for information about the script. It contains an Installation Guide to help get started, a Configure section to give a quick rundown of the Flask, Utility and CLF interfaces.

If you want to get even more information about what individual options do, there is a Documentation directory which I am always updating with more information. If you are not sure where to look for the option, you can always use the search function to locate any keyword in the entire website.

Here are some links to previous help requests, bug reports, and feature requests. Or come join us on the Discord Server to talk to the community! (Mentioning or asking for "bots" or "hacks" is not allowed on Discord)

Find information at the Troubleshooting Guide or on the Project Wiki (needs updating)

Make sure you have the latest AHK installed. Then grab the latest base release and run PoE-Wingman.ahk to start the script and auto update to the latest patch.

Use the tools provided in the script to debug your issue. This means enabling the debug messages, then checking Logic and/or Location to view what the script is currently doing. If you find that you are not showing correct values for your Life, Energy Shield, or Mana then you may need to adjust the area of your globe scans, color, and/or variation.
    Use the Gamestates display to view information about which status is being currently registered as true or false. When playing normally only OnChar should light up green. When you change your gamestate, such as opening inventory, or laying a mine, you should see the status change to green. If the status does not change, you need to recalibrate that color.

Use the Coord hotkey to gather information about the color and location under the mouse cursor. Use this to replace any of the Hex color codes in the script's edit fields. Just remember that it gives you color and location, so delete the part you dont need. clipboard contents from tool: (0x505A63 @ 944,553) hex color: (0xFFFFFF) x,y location: (944,553)

If Location Debug Messages are not updating properly, check if anything is wrong with your client.txt file. Ensure it does not have a large size (above 64 mb) and is properly encoded for BOM. Make sure the location readout changes to the proper status when you change zones.

Also ensure that your ingame Local Chat is enabled, otherwise it will not update the location.

If the script is saying it is paused a reason that does not currently make sense, like having chat open when it is not, then you will need to calibrate the colors it uses for the GuiStatus function. Use the wizard to gather those colors.

If the locations of your samples are strange, and nothing seems to work... you may be in fullscreen mode. The script requires Windowed Fullscreen.
    Last edited by thebbandit; 04-05-2020 at 04:54 PM.

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

TharakLoar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, thank you for that.
    I found the "pause when OHB missing" was causing it.

The inventory stashing seems to be having issues when changing tabs, and more often than not fails to go to the correct tab. Could this possibly be because I'm using a 19:10 resolution (1920x1200)? Is there any way to fix it? I could potentially try to fix the resolution by myself, I guess?

Thank you!

Said Ufuk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated to 11.02 and it stopped working, kept saying likely need to calibrate OnChar. Also even when I changed the F2 hotkey which is default for the new craft feature, whenever I pressed F2(i use another macro to invite someone with it) the script presumably tried to start to craft but because it didn't work for me just showed me the calibrate OnChar error. I ran the wizard, also did individual sampling for the OnChar yet I couldn't get it to work. I also made sure whenever I clicked the "Save Configuration" the game was on foreground.

Luckily I reverted back to the 11.0001 and it's working again.
    Last edited by Said Ufuk; 04-05-2020 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TharakLoar View Post
    Oh, thank you for that.
    I found the "pause when OHB missing" was causing it.

The inventory stashing seems to be having issues when changing tabs, and more often than not fails to go to the correct tab. Could this possibly be because I'm using a 19:10 resolution (1920x1200)? Is there any way to fix it? I could potentially try to fix the resolution by myself, I guess?

Thank you!
    Yes, there are ways to adjust the location. At this time, it means manually creating an edited Rescale function, you can find the code in the library.ahk file. If you would like to assist in development of that aspect ratio, I can help guide you in the process of gathering the samples. Please start a new thread in the GitHub issues page, if you wish to pursue this further.

Originally Posted by Said Ufuk View Post
    Updated to 11.02 and it stopped working, kept saying likely need to calibrate OnChar. Also even when I changed the F2 hotkey which is default for the new craft feature, whenever I pressed F2(i use another macro to invite someone with it) the script presumably tried to start to craft but because it didn't work for me just showed me the calibrate OnChar error. I ran the wizard, also did individual sampling for the OnChar yet I couldn't get it to work. I also made sure whenever I clicked the "Save Configuration" the game was on foreground.

Luckily I reverted back to the 11.0001 and it's working again.
    I apreciate the feedback, but there is a lot of missing information. If you want to pursue this issue, start a bug report on github.

mrcjevans's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly thanks for al lthe effort on this OP, love it when it's working.

So frustrating every patch it's a nightmare to get working again though, running calibration wizard again from scratch, reinstalling not working. Honestly feels like hit and miss as to whether the calibration will work at times.

Ever thought about putting a toggle pause in as opposed to how it is now.

I did it from hideout, cleared client logs etc, fresh install of the app and still no luck, was like it last patch too and have no idea how or why it fixes eventually after constantly trying

Always coming up saying I'm paused in town and I've literally followed the instructions to the T
    Last edited by mrcjevans; 04-05-2020 at 09:45 PM.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrcjevans View Post
    Firstly thanks for al lthe effort on this OP, love it when it's working.

So frustrating every patch it's a nightmare to get working again though, running calibration wizard again from scratch, reinstalling not working. Honestly feels like hit and miss as to whether the calibration will work at times.

Ever thought about putting a toggle pause in as opposed to how it is now.

I did it from hideout, cleared client logs etc, fresh install of the app and still no luck, was like it last patch too and have no idea how or why it fixes eventually after constantly trying

Always coming up saying I'm paused in town and I've literally followed the instructions to the T
    Sounds like you need to delete your client.txt file to let the game make a new one. This information has been posted several times before, but here it is again.

Make sure you have read the Installation guide for the scripts requirements.

Get started by going to the Project Website for information about the script. It contains an Installation Guide to help get started, a Configure section to give a quick rundown of the Flask, Utility and CLF interfaces.

If you want to get even more information about what individual options do, there is a Documentation directory which I am always updating with more information. If you are not sure where to look for the option, you can always use the search function to locate any keyword in the entire website.

Here are some links to previous help requests, bug reports, and feature requests. Or come join us on the Discord Server to talk to the community! (Mentioning or asking for "bots" or "hacks" is not allowed on Discord)

Find information at the Troubleshooting Guide or on the Project Wiki (needs updating)

Make sure you have the latest AHK installed. Then grab the latest base release and run PoE-Wingman.ahk to start the script and auto update to the latest patch.

Use the tools provided in the script to debug your issue. This means enabling the debug messages, then checking Logic and/or Location to view what the script is currently doing. If you find that you are not showing correct values for your Life, Energy Shield, or Mana then you may need to adjust the area of your globe scans, color, and/or variation.
    Use the Gamestates display to view information about which status is being currently registered as true or false. When playing normally only OnChar should light up green. When you change your gamestate, such as opening inventory, or laying a mine, you should see the status change to green. If the status does not change, you need to recalibrate that color.

Use the Coord hotkey to gather information about the color and location under the mouse cursor. Use this to replace any of the Hex color codes in the script's edit fields. Just remember that it gives you color and location, so delete the part you dont need. clipboard contents from tool: (0x505A63 @ 944,553) hex color: (0xFFFFFF) x,y location: (944,553)

If Location Debug Messages are not updating properly, check if anything is wrong with your client.txt file. Ensure it does not have a large size (above a few mb) and is properly encoded for BOM. Make sure the location readout changes to the proper status when you change zones.

Also ensure that your ingame Local Chat is enabled, otherwise it will not update the location.

If the script is saying it is paused a reason that does not currently make sense, like having chat open when it is not, then you will need to calibrate the colors it uses for the GuiStatus function. Use the wizard to gather those colors.

If the locations of your samples are strange, and nothing seems to work... you may be in fullscreen mode. The script requires Windowed Fullscreen.

MrShullzx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    The status of the script can be viewed in the status bar on the main GUI. Or turn in debug messages and check logic/location boxes. The script will tell you at any time why it is paused.

You make assumptions as well as you read. No one gives a fuck about you dude. Go choke on a dick and see if it helps with the attitude.
    Ok so I finished gobbling all the cocks in sight that I could find including mine own.
    Other then being filled with warm semen I am filled with insight on how that came off quite shitty let me rephrase

Would you be able to support better resolutions?
    We all would need to downgrade to quite terrible blurry resolutions that would then require me to commit suicide.
    3440x1440?
    2560x1440?
    1920x1440?

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrShullzx View Post
    Ok so I finished gobbling all the cocks in sight that I could find including mine own.
    Other then being filled with warm semen I am filled with insight on how that came off quite shitty let me rephrase

Would you be able to support better resolutions?
    We all would need to downgrade to quite terrible blurry resolutions that would then require me to commit suicide.
    3440x1440?
    2560x1440?
    1920x1440?
    If you stopped being obstinate and actually looked at the supported aspect ratio you would have realized the script already supports TWO of the resulutions you mentioned. Some people look for conflict when there is none...

LongJohnDude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last patch completely broke my F2 button.
    Coz I don't use craft function I try to disable on configuration tab (just erase all keybind field) - no effect. If I assign "Start crafting" to any key this does not give any effect (still work for F2 not for new keybind) and change back to F2 after script restart. If I manually change this options in Settings.ini (even delete it) this do nothing too - F2 still "Start crafting".

hurrikane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    29/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

can someone help me? The "r" and "t" spell is spamming fine but the "q" spell isnt work when i drop low hp or low ES? Can i only select ES or HP or what is wrong with my settings? Do i need Pre and Sec or not?

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Thanks in advance

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LongJohnDude View Post
    Last patch completely broke my F2 button.
    Coz I don't use craft function I try to disable on configuration tab (just erase all keybind field) - no effect. If I assign "Start crafting" to any key this does not give any effect (still work for F2 not for new keybind) and change back to F2 after script restart. If I manually change this options in Settings.ini (even delete it) this do nothing too - F2 still "Start crafting".
    We fixed the issue with the hotkey not saving. Try updating to the latest version

Originally Posted by hurrikane View Post
    Hey,

can someone help me? The "r" and "t" spell is spamming fine but the "q" spell isnt work when i drop low hp or low ES? Can i only select ES or HP or what is wrong with my settings? Do i need Pre and Sec or not?

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Thanks in advance

Turn on debug messages and Logic to view what the script is detecting your health percentages. And it is not limited to one trigger, any of them will trigger the ability. If you were expecting to only fire when at 50% life and 20% es then it does not work that way, they are not linked together in that way.

LongJohnDude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thebbandit infinity loop on autoupdate

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LongJohnDude View Post
    thebbandit infinity loop on autoupdate
    ROFL if it's not one thing it's the other. Hehe the code literally interprets the digit with newline character as being a value larger than the version number. I'll add something to trim off the extra stuff in case this happens again.

mjoe87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since yesterday it wont work anymore for me. Suddenly during the game the autoflask stopped working. The script seems paused because in town, but im not in town. What can i do? I have nothing changed, it just stopped working ..

EDIT: I reinstalled AH and it helped, now everything works as expected!
    Last edited by mjoe87; 04-08-2020 at 02:21 AM.