[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 1 of 70 1234551 ... LastLast
    thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)

This information is very old, but still a relevant introduction to the script. The interface has changed a lot since writing this post. And there are unlimited number of profiles you can make with your settings. CLF keeps getting better, and is able to identify and stash the most specific types of items!

Use the project website for more accurate information about the script

Patch Proof Design
    Don't stress about the script not working because of patches! The only thing that will make this script stop working, is if they completely move the interface elements around. That happens once in a blue moon, and it's as easy as moving a pixel location from one point of the screen to another. This means that there no downtime right when that new juicy patch is about to drop. This is all because of the Pixel searching method of gathering information from the game instead of from memory. There is no need to adjust offsets everytime! Just do a fresh calibration if things are off, and your good to go!

As the script has grown, and taken on more advanced methods of gathering information from the game and the general POE resources on the internet, I do need to place an acknowledgement here that you must follow the setup instructions and requirements of the script in order to get it functioning. Things like setting up your client.txt file to determine where your located in game, making sure you client.txt file is not too large (just delete and the game makes a fresh one), selecting the proper league for poe.ninja information, or capturing samples for the image searching functions can all be impediments to the setup process.

Automate Flasks, Spells and more
    This script attempts to help with all the tedious aspects of Path of Exile by automating some of the repetitious tasks you need to do. Not only does this script perform automatic usage of Health, Mana or Quicksilver flasks, it also saves XP by exiting the game when your health drops below a %. It also can be configured to Automatically cast up to 5 utility spells and automatically detonate placed mines. The script also allows you to bind any combination of keys to press when the flask triggers, so there is all sorts of possible uses. These functions are just the tip of the iceberg on what this script can do!

Automate your Loot
    One button to manage all the inventory functions: Identify, Stash, Sell, or Trade
    The script intelligently sorts through your inventory, identifies items and sends it to the assigned stash tab, or sells to the vendor. If you use the same button at a Divination Trade panel It can trade your full stacks of divination cards. Set up Custom Loot Filters to send matching items to your stash, and prevent from being vendored.

Looting items made easy!
    Loot vacuum allows the ingame Loot Pickup key to act as a hotkey for the script, and holding the pickup key will begin a search for items. Once it finds an item being highlighted, it will attempt to click on it! This can speed up your runs by quite a margin if you find yourself fiddling with trying to click the item nameplates. Just wave the mouse around over the Loot texts while holding the pickup key and they will be picked up. Requires you to copy the provided loot filters to your documents folder for the game, for inscructions check this out.

Custom Loot Filters
    Set up filters for items which will evaluate the stats and affixes present in the item text, make it save the perfect gear for your leveling character or items you know will sell quickly on the market. There are all sorts of possible uses for this feature. Each Custom Loot Filter group can be assigned its own stash tab, so sorting loot into different priced public tabs is a breeze. The interface for editing the filters is fairly straightforward and is expandable to 90+ filters. The groups can be easily exported to make duplicates or to share, since you can also import a group string from the clipboard. Advanced search functions can allow you to pinpoint exactly the correct combination of present affixes, search the entire text of an item for multiple matching strings.

Chat Commands/Reply hotkeys
    Configure two groups of up to 9 hotkeys which can perform all sorts of chat commands or reply functions. Send invites to people who just whispered you, or let them know your going to be a while. Or using chat commands you can quickly go to your hideout, the menagerie or clear the chat.

Play PoE from your TV - Currently Disabled - will come back soon
    Enable controller support to gamestream your PC to your TV and play from the couch! Best use of this feature are simple one primary skill builds with 1-2 cast buff abilities. Most of the functions of the script can be bound to the controller buttons, just select them from the dropdownlist.

Grab the latest release of the project

Read the latest Alpha Patch Notes

Visit the project website

Playing on your main account? Run the game as a limited user.

Instructions for using limited user steam launcher
    Last edited by thebbandit; 07-24-2021 at 03:25 PM.

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by thebbandit; 07-24-2021 at 03:26 PM.

3. Thanks hacker143, Indicatum, toadskin, mcxayer, JUNKdeLUXE (5 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To view the changelog archive, please load This Link
    Last edited by thebbandit; 07-24-2021 at 03:13 PM.

5. Thanks harrisonhess, Indicatum, toadskin, mcxayer, JUNKdeLUXE, Enneagram, gurud, Deezilbub (8 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    deomexuathe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's dope man. 10/10

harrisonhess's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks you for the awesome job!

Rocker866's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there a chaos recipe function?

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crafting is something I plan to tackle a bit down the road. No chaos recipe support yet.
    Last edited by thebbandit; 09-14-2019 at 09:13 PM.

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    Crafting is something I plan to tackle a bit down the road. No chaps recipe support yet.
    would be so frkin awesome if u can somehow implement it if its possible ofc

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocker866 View Post
    would be so frkin awesome if u can somehow implement it if its possible ofc
    The capacity to perform this function is available within the script but will just require some coding to have it become a reality. The only real issue is that the script is not designed to stash rare items for the recipe. This is where it hits a huge wall in terms of feasibility.

It would require some way of tracking the items it saves for the chaos recipe, and another way of scanning a stash for a list of items to use for it. That's a lot of coding, and a lot of time to dedicate to one of the worst ways of grinding currency in the game.

This is why I don't think it's going to be something I want to focus on at the moment. It's a much more effective strategy to fully utilize the custom loot filter. Why take the time to sort your junk when it's better to just sell single items as 1-6 chaos or vendor for the alchemy shards and alts.

hacker143's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    30/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    Crafting is something I plan to tackle a bit down the road. No chaos recipe support yet.

this one is the only thing GGG cant do shit ahahahaha.

Thank you for keeping wingman alive

anyways, a basic video on how to use each function would greatly help. I dont understand how to failsafe the color cuz in original wingman there is a failsafe tab.

also, how do u use that inventory tab? is it the same as "POE inventory tools" which auto sorts all items to the stash? please i really need a video demonstration for each function
    Last edited by hacker143; 09-15-2019 at 01:47 AM.

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i still couldnt figure out how to do the div card turn ins how does that work

chonic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No 3440x1440 aka 21:9 support?

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version .05.08 Patch notes:
    Code:
    Version .05.08 September/15/2019
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **Patch Requires Recalibration of Inventory**

Returned the Id/Vend/Stash to checking for Unidentified and Identified colors
        This should speed up the script drastically when dealing with inventory
        The most times an item should be clipped is twice
            Will eventually get this down to once by using Prop.Width and Prop.Height

Rewrote the Inventory calibration section
        It now samples two colors per Calibration
            Identified items and Empty slots
            UnIdentified items and Mouseover color
        This now requires much less setup from the User
        Now you only need ONE unid or red item, and ONE identified item 
            Any item that has a red background can be used for UnId
            Gems with too high requirements are useful for this (they have red backgrnd)
        Place the single item in the first slot of an empty inventory to calibrate
        Requires 1x1 items (An item which is only one slot wide and high)
        Input is blocked while running calibration for these

Added new function to compare a hex value to an array of hex values
        indexOfHex(hexVal, hexArr, fromIndex, variance)
        default is variance of 2

Reclip items after they become identified.

Adjusted delays in SwiftClick, ShiftClick and CtrlClick by +15ms
        allow the button to register being released
        most delays are standardized now

Adjusted default values for INI read of Chat and Stash hotkeys prefix
        Now properly loads blank values when fresh install

Adjusted ItemSort to add delay before resampling Unique items
        Makes sure that the item has a chance to leave inventory
        This now works as intended, if not transfered it attempts next tab
            Tab Priority:
            Collection tab > Unique Ring Tab (if ring) > Unique Dump tab

Originally Posted by chonic View Post
    No 3440x1440 aka 21:9 support?
    lol no, I do not have the interest in coding everyones resolution into the script. I have given instructions on how to make the adjustements required to add your resolution if you want to do the work and add it yourself. It requires mostly gathering pixel locations for use in your resolution, and since I have no way of gathering that info on my own its really up to you guys to do this.

Originally Posted by Rocker866 View Post
    i still couldnt figure out how to do the div card turn ins how does that work
    You just need to do your calibrations, and then open the divination trade panel and press the Id/Vend/Stash hotkey. If it still does not work, turn on debug mode and test your gamestates by pressing Alt+O. If you have divination window and inventory open you should see it read OnDiv 1 and OnInventory 1

Originally Posted by hacker143 View Post
    a basic video on how to use each function would greatly help. I dont understand how to failsafe the color cuz in original wingman there is a failsafe tab.
    also, how do u use that inventory tab? is it the same as "POE inventory tools" which auto sorts all items to the stash? please i really need a video demonstration for each function
    I do not plan to make any videos at the moment, it would require a lot of work for something I will have to likely update constantly. Once the script is in a more stable position I may do some basic tutorial videos on setup, but that may be some time from now. Check out the calibration section on the Configuration Tab for the "Failsafe" colors
    Last edited by thebbandit; 09-15-2019 at 02:38 PM.

hurrhurr1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I stay on 1080p :P jk im poor so couldnt even get a new monitor, looks pretty neat this stuff, thanks. Gonna give it a try

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    Version .05.09 September/16/2019
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Increased stash list to 31 tabs, beyond that is unknown how it will behave

Custom loot filter GUI now remembers Maximized state and window position

Added Breachstone to parser with flags:
        Prop.BreachSplinter and Prop.SpecialType="Breachstone"

Can now hit escape to close any script GUI window

Added Numpad0 as default modifier for stash tab hotkeys
        This will allow typing with the Numpad keys normally
        only affects fresh install

Bugfix for Lootvacuum
        will no longer get stuck holding down left mouse button

Originally Posted by hurrhurr1 View Post
    This is why I stay on 1080p :P jk im poor so couldnt even get a new monitor, looks pretty neat this stuff, thanks. Gonna give it a try
    Yeah I feel like its not worth the hassles you need to deal with for how much it costs in equipment and everything. I had a 4k setup for a while and went back to 1080p because it was causing issues with everything in regards to scaling. The resolutions are starting to get better support, but 1080p is just fine for me :P
    Last edited by thebbandit; 09-16-2019 at 06:04 AM.

Page 1 of 70 1234551 ... LastLast