[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3456789101157 ... LastLast
    Milkshakes00's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bbandit,

I'd recommend you put the most updated version of AHK in the requirements section.

I just struggled for way too long (Editing the script to let it pass certain values and such) until it finally told me that I'm running too old of a version. Bahah.

Edit:

Additionally, I touched up the QuickPortal function to extend the last RandomSleep to (86,100), and then tossed in a LeftClick(A_ScreenWidth/2, A_ScreenHeight/2) after the Send inventoryhotkey.

Makes it so the quick portal pretty much instantly uses the portal too.

I had some clunkiness with the autovendoring/IDing/Restocking of scrolls. I had to edit the WisdomStock and PortalStock X/Ys in the settings.ini, which I don't see any setting for in-client.

Code:
    	QuickPortal(){
    		QuickPortalCommand:
    			Thread, NoTimers, true		;Critical
    			Keywait, Alt
    			BlockInput On
    			MouseGetPos xx, yy
    			RandomSleep(53,87)

Send {%hotkeyCloseAllUI%} 
    			RandomSleep(53,68)

Send {%hotkeyInventory%}
    			RandomSleep(56,68)

MouseMove, PortalScrollX, PortalScrollY, 0
    			RandomSleep(56,68)

Click Right
    			RandomSleep(86,100)

Send {%hotkeyInventory%}
    			LeftClick(A_ScreenWidth/2, A_ScreenHeight/2)
    			BlockInput Off
    		return
    		}
    Edit 2:

Maybe some additional logic to make quicksilver on skill use/autoflasks to not overlap if you have more than one? Having two quicksilvers on your bar should alternate between them, ideally. Otherwise it just eats two charges each time.

I do think QuickLooks' autolooting works better than the vacuum loot you have here, tbh. I'd rather a "Hold a hotkey to auto-move-and-pick-up" than a "you still have to pretty much be trying to pick it up" system.
    Last edited by Milkshakes00; 10-13-2019 at 10:22 PM.

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Milkshakes00 View Post
    Bbandit,

I'd recommend you put the most updated version of AHK in the requirements section.

I just struggled for way too long (Editing the script to let it pass certain values and such) until it finally told me that I'm running too old of a version. Bahah.

Edit:

Additionally, I touched up the QuickPortal function to extend the last RandomSleep to (86,100), and then tossed in a LeftClick(A_ScreenWidth/2, A_ScreenHeight/2) after the Send inventoryhotkey.

Makes it so the quick portal pretty much instantly uses the portal too.

I had some clunkiness with the autovendoring/IDing/Restocking of scrolls. I had to edit the WisdomStock and PortalStock X/Ys in the settings.ini, which I don't see any setting for in-client.

Code:
    	QuickPortal(){
    		QuickPortalCommand:
    			Thread, NoTimers, true		;Critical
    			Keywait, Alt
    			BlockInput On
    			MouseGetPos xx, yy
    			RandomSleep(53,87)

Send {%hotkeyCloseAllUI%} 
    			RandomSleep(53,68)

Send {%hotkeyInventory%}
    			RandomSleep(56,68)

MouseMove, PortalScrollX, PortalScrollY, 0
    			RandomSleep(56,68)

Click Right
    			RandomSleep(86,100)

Send {%hotkeyInventory%}
    			LeftClick(A_ScreenWidth/2, A_ScreenHeight/2)
    			BlockInput Off
    		return
    		}
    Edit 2:

Maybe some additional logic to make quicksilver on skill use/autoflasks to not overlap if you have more than one? Having two quicksilvers on your bar should alternate between them, ideally. Otherwise it just eats two charges each time.

I do think QuickLooks' autolooting works better than the vacuum loot you have here, tbh. I'd rather a "Hold a hotkey to auto-move-and-pick-up" than a "you still have to pretty much be trying to pick it up" system.
    1 what? And that stopped you? Just update and its a mute point

2. Thinking about the portal thing, that may be something I would consider for an option. I do not prefer to click the portal right away, but can see where someone would want to.

3. There already is a way for it to pool mana and quicksilver flasks, you may have configured it differently.

4. I do not agree that that is the better style, I like to have more control over what I pick up. I am not saying this method is perfect, but its fairly "lifelike" so someone could use the script while streaming and just not use the inventory part. Then it just looks like your playing normally.
    Last edited by thebbandit; 10-14-2019 at 12:37 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    1 what? And that stopped you? Just update and its a mute point

2. No, will not be adding anything to click the portal.

3. There already is a way for it to pool mana and quicksilver flasks, you may have configured it differently

4. I do not agree that that is the better style, I like to have more control over what I pick up
    It's simply that I wasn't aware the errors were being caused by the out of date version until I had already messed around with it for a bit. Getting errors about pushing additional parameters (Basically AHK not able to launch your script at all) didn't really give me a heads up as to AHK being out of date, is all. Had some complications and figured it was down to trying to locate the library.ahk file and such in the data; A few of the github downloads I grabbed didn't seem to have it.

As for the quicksilvers pooling, could you give an example? I'd like to set it up that way, but I must be missing something.

The others were simply recommendations; If you don't want to, you don't have to, obviously. Figured I'd give my two cents. I had figured the quick-TP was supposed to be doing that but might have been an oversight, is all.

Thanks for the quick response!

4. Thanks thebbandit (1 members gave Thanks to Milkshakes00 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see, good to know that it wont let you launch below a certain version. I will add it to the requirements then, since I thought I added a section at the start for just this situation :P

as far as the quicksilver flasks being pooled, you simply select them in the quicksilver row. when it uses them it will be in order

I worked on the script a little more tonight and implimented new source of information for the Item bases. Now that all the jewelry is showing up properly I can check the item base if it is a crafting base, and then added some options to stash them. Can choose to stash T1, T2 and/or T3 with either Normal, Magic and/or Rare rarity.

The restock portion of the script is pretty rudimentary, and it could use some attention. I am thinking of a few ideas on how to improve it, but its definitely not customizable right now beyond turning it on or off. I was thinking of doing something like the Calibration wizard where it asks you to put your cursor in each position and marks down the locations for the wisdom and portal scrolls. Also I was thinking of rewriting the restock logic to be more generic, and allow you to choose any number of currency items to keep a minimum amount in inventory. Then we can also set something up to dump the stacks when they get filled as well.
    Last edited by thebbandit; 10-14-2019 at 05:05 AM.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    Version .06.06 October/14/2019
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New source of Base item information at:
        https://raw.githubusercontent.com/brather1ng/RePoE/master/data/base_items.min.json
        Amulets, rings now parse their base types

New Prop.DropLevel and Prop.CraftingBase added to custom loot filter
        DropLevel is a digit value
        CraftingBase is either 0, "T1", "T2", "T3" based on filterblades tiers

T1: Opal Ring, Steel Ring, Vermillion Ring
    T2: Blue Pearl Amulet, Bone Helmet, Cerulean Ring, Convoking Wand, Crystal Belt, 
        Fingerless Silk Gloves, Gripped Gloves, Marble Amulet, Sacrificial Garb, 
        Spiked Gloves, Stygian Vise, Two-Toned Boots, Vanguard Belt
    T3: Colossal Tower Shield, Eternal Burgonet, Hubris Circlet, Lion Pelt, 
        Sorcerer Boots, Sorcerer Gloves, Titanium Spirit Shield, Vaal Regalia, 
        Diamond Ring, Onyx Amulet, Two-Stone Ring

New Stash tab option for crafting bases
        Assign the stash tab and leave it enabled or uncheck to disable
        Select the ID/Vend/Stash options which Tiers and rarity are enabled (default on)

Bugfix for Evasion Rating not being parsed correctly
    Bugfix for Chance to Block not being parsed correctly

Crackjack's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/15
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the auto detonate mine work currently? It shows as red under "show gamestates" when idle but when put down a mine on ground it shows as green instead, as long as mine is on ground.

It does not however detonate it.

I have set Auto-Mine marked
    I have set utility manage to detonate key(tried without aswell)
    I have set the characters name

Additional interface options:

Show gui on startup - active
    are you using steam - inactive
    are you running 64 - active
    turn off auto-update - inactive
    persistant auto toggles - active

The rest is as installed.

Any ideas? My fingers are burning from this tedious detonating

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crackjack View Post
    Does the auto detonate mine work currently? It shows as red under "show gamestates" when idle but when put down a mine on ground it shows as green instead, as long as mine is on ground.

Silly question, but your detonate mines is still set to D, and you're not doing it in Delve, right?

Another odd question: Could you try keeping the 'Check GameStates' window open and then throwing your mines?

The restock portion of the script is pretty rudimentary, and it could use some attention. I am thinking of a few ideas on how to improve it, but its definitely not customizable right now beyond turning it on or off. I was thinking of doing something like the Calibration wizard where it asks you to put your cursor in each position and marks down the locations for the wisdom and portal scrolls. Also I was thinking of rewriting the restock logic to be more generic, and allow you to choose any number of currency items to keep a minimum amount in inventory. Then we can also set something up to dump the stacks when they get filled as well.
    This would be great! I tweaked that myself to get to 30 restock, but the Calibration Wizard is really slick once you know what it's trying to calibrate. Some of the wording could have been more clear to me, but it wasn't anything I couldn't figure out by using your mouse-over tooltips in the UI.

Though, I am occasionally getting a weird error when running the Inv/Vend/Stash hotkey where it's thinking I'm not OnChar, even though I am (and am showing up in Check Gamestates as such.) Seems if I leave the 'Check Gamestates' window open in the background this error doesn't happen.
    Last edited by Milkshakes00; 10-14-2019 at 08:22 AM.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crackjack View Post

If you are getting a green light for detonate that means it should be firing, sounds like an issue with binding the default Detonate mines hotkey to something else. For now its assigned to the key "D" but I can easily add this option to rebind it later. Also make sure you are not inside your hideout when you are testing if it will detonate, you need to be out in the game other than hideout or in town.

Originally Posted by Milkshakes00 View Post
    Though, I am occasionally getting a weird error when running the Inv/Vend/Stash hotkey where it's thinking I'm not OnChar, even though I am (and am showing up in Check Gamestates as such.) Seems if I leave the 'Check Gamestates' window open in the background this error doesn't happen.
    That is odd, would need to know more about the conditions that it is happening. Sometimes it takes a second for it to register the change in gamestate, but I dont have much to go on other than your samples are valid and its working otherwise... When does the error occur etc.. maybe better to make a bug report to take it out from the main post. Go here to submit

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got some great new changes in this release! I have implimented a new feature that Levels up your skillgems, enable in the configuration tab! Also rewrote how the lootscan works if set to 0 area, makes it much much faster in recognizing moused over items and clicking them. This is the new default setting but you can now adjust it in the Configuration tab.

Code:
    Version .06.07 October/21/2019
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Feature added to the script that automatically level up your gems!
        Every 1/5 second it checks if there are gems to level and clicks on them
            returns your mouse to the position/state it was before clicking
        Enable this option in the QOL settings on the configuration tab
        ***Does not dermine which gem is leveling, use at your own discretion***

Adjustments to parse backend
        Added support for annointed items
        Added affix Increased Chaos Damage
        added PseudoTotalAddedAvg and PseudoTotalAddedEleAvg to Affix array
            These give you the total added damage on the items affixes
        Fixed Implicits not being parsed because they are possible corruption affix
            Added a failsafe if the item ends up not being corrupted
        Fixed Life + Mana on hit claws not parsing the Implicits
            seems to be the only implicit that has two lines

Adjustments to SendMsg
        With the new matchmode it no longer needs a backup to match the script window

Added detect hidden windows to the POE window check to maybe fix that issue

MaximumThreads increased to 10, may see some slight improvements
        This does not truely enable multiple threads, but attempts to force it

Adjustments to the loot vacuum
        Added AreaScale to GUI for adjustment, will allow to adjust the search size
            Default setting is now 0 which is the fastest setting
                changes to a pixelgetcolor scan on mouse location at setting 0
                now dragging over several items quickly will be picked up better
            when using a controller its better at a setting of 3 or 4
                because its harder to drag the mouse exactly over the background color
        Cleaning up the code, and removing extra steps it was taking
            All calculations are done in-line and no longer save unnecessarily
        Removed the RGB option, now uses BGR like everything else in the script
            This lets you add colors easier using the Coord tool

New function added to the Library called FindText
        Allows for image to be converted to ASCII representation
        Can search for nearly anything as long as it is distinct enough colors
        Using this for the AutoSkillUp timer to search for the + icon

11. Thanks yoshi244 (1 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    Kiviking's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got some great new changes in this release! I have implimented a new feature that Levels up your skillgems, enable in the configuration tab! Also rewrote how the lootscan works if set to 0 area, makes it much much faster in recognizing moused over items and clicking them. This is the new default setting but you can now adjust it in the Configuration tab.

Code:
    Version .06.07 October/21/2019
    New Feature added to the script that automatically level up your gems!
        Every 1/5 second it checks if there are gems to level and clicks on them
            returns your mouse to the position/state it was before clicking
        Enable this option in the QOL settings on the configuration tab
        ***Does not dermine which gem is leveling, use at your own discretion***

Adjustments to parse backend
        Added support for annointed items
        Added affix Increased Chaos Damage
        added PseudoTotalAddedAvg and PseudoTotalAddedEleAvg to Affix array
            These give you the total added damage on the items affixes
        Fixed Implicits not being parsed because they are possible corruption affix
            Added a failsafe if the item ends up not being corrupted
        Fixed Life + Mana on hit claws not parsing the Implicits
            seems to be the only implicit that has two lines

Adjustments to SendMsg
        With the new matchmode it no longer needs a backup to match the script window

Added detect hidden windows to the POE window check to maybe fix that issue

MaximumThreads increased to 10, may see some slight improvements
        This does not truely enable multiple threads, but attempts to force it

Adjustments to the loot vacuum
        Added AreaScale to GUI for adjustment, will allow to adjust the search size
            Default setting is now 0 which is the fastest setting
                changes to a pixelgetcolor scan on mouse location at setting 0
                now dragging over several items quickly will be picked up better
            when using a controller its better at a setting of 3 or 4
                because its harder to drag the mouse exactly over the background color
        Cleaning up the code, and removing extra steps it was taking
            All calculations are done in-line and no longer save unnecessarily
        Removed the RGB option, now uses BGR like everything else in the script
            This lets you add colors easier using the Coord tool

New function added to the Library called FindText
        Allows for image to be converted to ASCII representation
        Can search for nearly anything as long as it is distinct enough colors
        Using this for the AutoSkillUp timer to search for the + icon
    Where do i d/l the latest version. The link on page one takes me to a version from september? Cheers.....
    Last edited by Kiviking; 10-21-2019 at 02:04 AM.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kiviking View Post
    Where do i d/l the latest version. The link on page one takes me to a version from september? Cheers.....
    Download and install the latest base version, it will Auto update. Or just download the current GitHub master branch, it's the same as Auto updating.

Rocker866's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can i just use this for div card turn ins? is it hard 2 set up just for that?

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocker866 View Post
    can i just use this for div card turn ins? is it hard 2 set up just for that?
    Nearly everything in the script can be disabled, so you can just do your calibration and get it up and running. The ones for divination trading are onchar, oninventory, and ondiv and then for the other inventory functions you can calibrate onstash and onvendor.

To disable all the other hotkeys just delete the text from the edit boxes. The only keybinding you need is the id/vend/stash one.
    Last edited by thebbandit; 10-21-2019 at 01:24 PM.

Kiviking's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much...:-)

Rocker866's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nearly everything in the script can be disabled, so you can just do your calibration and get it up and running. The ones for divination trading are onchar, oninventory, and ondiv and then for the other inventory functions you can calibrate onstash and onvendor.

To disable all the other hotkeys just delete the text from the edit boxes. The only keybinding you need is the id/vend/stash one.
    ty ill try it hope its not that confusing

Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3456789101157 ... LastLast