[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13596061626364656667 ... LastLast
    Snowflakeplz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The script has been causing issues for my computer's sound and has been affecting all of my usb devices. When I open the script with nothing enabled everything is fine but once I enable auto flask which is the only feature I use any audio coming from my pc begins to crackle and pop as well as cause intermittent high pitched whining.
    As I tried to troubleshoot eventually I began having issues where simply enabling the auto flask feature caused my keyboard and mouse to disconnect briefly at least every five seconds and the audio issues continued as well. I use a usb audio device so I believe the script may be causing issues with all of my usb devices but can't for the life of me figure out how it would do that. I've tried starting from scratch multiple times but the issues persist.

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    WarZealot92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Poefue View Post
    I have been using Wingman Reloaded past few leagues without any problems. I updated it yesterday for the new league and when I turn on auto flasks my fps drops from 144 down to 5 and bounces between the max and min fps rapidly until I turn off auto flasks option.
    Were you able to solve this issue? Cause I have the same problem, though I just installed Wingman for the first time today.

Vardenf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Snowflakeplz View Post
    The script has been causing issues for my computer's sound and has been affecting all of my usb devices. When I open the script with nothing enabled everything is fine but once I enable auto flask which is the only feature I use any audio coming from my pc begins to crackle and pop as well as cause intermittent high pitched whining.
    As I tried to troubleshoot eventually I began having issues where simply enabling the auto flask feature caused my keyboard and mouse to disconnect briefly at least every five seconds and the audio issues continued as well. I use a usb audio device so I believe the script may be causing issues with all of my usb devices but can't for the life of me figure out how it would do that. I've tried starting from scratch multiple times but the issues persist.
    I'm experiencing simmilar FPS fluctuations. In my case even with Auto-features disabled. Jumping from 75 to 20 without rest.
    Capture.PNG

Edit:
    Just switched to DirectX11 and it seems to help a lot! It's at least playeble now.
    Last edited by Vardenf; 01-31-2021 at 09:46 AM.

thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to update the thread, Alpha has some pretty big changes, you can read through the patchnotes, there are a lot of things going on right now with the script.

I wanted to get a poll going in discord to determine how to go forward with the pricing system. I will be replacing the Poe.Ninja db with Poe.Watch, and want to get everyones opinion on this.

Make your opinion known in the discord server, by going to this poll here

Edit:
    For those of you having issues with vulcan, the most likely issue is some modification done to your default settings by NVidia Experience, and this should not be used at all. Instead make the changes to the game itself in its settings. The most likely cause of frame dipping is the shadow settings.

But as others have pointed out, if you are having issues with vulkan, you can always revert to DX11 and be fine. Vulkan is not fully supported by the game after all, and they are not finished developing the support for it yet.

For what its worth, I am using vulkan without any issues with frame dips, it stays at a locked 60fps for myself.
    Last edited by thebbandit; 02-04-2021 at 07:14 PM.
    WingmanReloaded: https://bandittech.github.io/WingmanReloaded

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

Shiroineko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can't get the map crafting works.. any help? using alpha

notorious879's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    Just to update the thread, Alpha has some pretty big changes, you can read through the patchnotes, there are a lot of things going on right now with the script.

I wanted to get a poll going in discord to determine how to go forward with the pricing system. I will be replacing the Poe.Ninja db with Poe.Watch, and want to get everyones opinion on this.

Make your opinion known in the discord server, by going to this poll here

Edit:
    For those of you having issues with vulcan, the most likely issue is some modification done to your default settings by NVidia Experience, and this should not be used at all. Instead make the changes to the game itself in its settings. The most likely cause of frame dipping is the shadow settings.

But as others have pointed out, if you are having issues with vulkan, you can always revert to DX11 and be fine. Vulkan is not fully supported by the game after all, and they are not finished developing the support for it yet.

For what its worth, I am using vulkan without any issues with frame dips, it stays at a locked 60fps for myself.

I'm loving the Alpha version! Amazing and work much better than any previous version. Btw, since i'm playing Enduring, Seismic, Intimidating cry for the last 3 league, is there a way to setup the skill to automaticly function? Like, after 3 Earthquake, it does cast the cry again? Its amazingly strong build but so boring to play.

I already automated 4 skill, and love it, but i'd like to push ever farther if possible.

Vardenf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, do you have any suggestions for best "Adjuste Globe" settings? As I have tried to play around to get exact numbers, but it's bit tricky and yeasterday I just watched health going to the buttom without script even noticing it...

Edit:
    Just to be fair, maybe it was because of auto-quit feature error. As life was depleeted not at fast rate - I jsut waited, if auto-quit will take place or not. It didn't. Don't know if script did see my health level at that moment or not, or it just had issue with quitting my game.

It was in the middle of the game, about 50 lvl, after many auto-quits and auto-flask used regullary.
    Last edited by Vardenf; 02-06-2021 at 05:27 PM.

ddt442's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @thebbandit
    Hi, thank you for your program, It's super cool!
    But I don't understand about ninja and price stash, what program said it will "priced" stashed item, how will it priced it?
    Like...the bot will put exactly price on an item?

jotd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having big FPS problems with this.
    Windows 10 20H2
    Ryzen 5800
    GTX 1070 2560x1440 Windowed Fullscreen

My FPS drop from ~200 to ~30.

Without Wingman:
    ayRxczT.png
    With Wingman:
    5edHcu2.png

Tried new drivers, removing POE startup options, changing resolution, updating from master to alpha, disabling all features except flasks, changing to Vulkan, disabling steam overlay, disabling geforce overlay, disabling discord overlay.
    Also, I disabled the Background FPS Limiter because I thought maybe the AHK is making the window inactive which then would trigger the Background FPS Limiter, but that also didn't help.

Any more ideas?

Forumuser1000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    148/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any attempt to open this currently just gives me the same instant crash and error message. Anyone know what it means????

issue - Album on Imgur

I'm using an up to date Win10, with the latest version of Wingman, the latest version of AHK, the official game client and Windowed Fullscreen with a standard 16:9 aspect & 1920 x 1080 resolution.

vkla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Forumuser1000 View Post
    Any attempt to open this currently just gives me the same instant crash and error message. Anyone know what it means????

issue - Album on Imgur

I'm using an up to date Win10, with the latest version of Wingman, the latest version of AHK, the official game client and Windowed Fullscreen with a standard 16:9 aspect & 1920 x 1080 resolution.

Similar error,,, Someone pls guide!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)-wingman-error-jpg  
    Last edited by vkla; 04-10-2021 at 09:10 AM.

thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vkla View Post
    Similar error,,, Someone pls guide!
    If you look at the error message, you are having a problem downloading the league list.

https://api.pathofexile.com/leagues

Go to that website, and copy the results, and paste it into the file located at \data\leagues.json
    You will probably notice you have an error result inside the file, maybe the POE servers were down when you attempted to make your first install, idk...

this should resolve that though, by fixing the list of leagues
    WingmanReloaded: https://bandittech.github.io/WingmanReloaded

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

Shintari's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still getting the "script paused in town" error since i started this morning -.- it was running fine till i went to bed 6 hours ago. deleted log file, tried new installation of wingman, nothing helped. any other solutions?

Tallia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shintari View Post
    still getting the "script paused in town" error since i started this morning -.- it was running fine till i went to bed 6 hours ago. deleted log file, tried new installation of wingman, nothing helped. any other solutions?
    ill got the same prob ...

EDIT:
    Turning local chat on is helping
    Last edited by Tallia; 04-17-2021 at 05:03 AM.

applepie90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been working well until today when sometimes things don't work like they usually do, not sure why. Like autoflask would randomly stop working. I tried restarting both the app and the game, or calibrating again, but to no avail.