[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4505152535455565758 ... LastLast
    locodice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be possible to implement also 2560x1440 resolution?

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by locodice View Post
    Would it be possible to implement also 2560x1440 resolution?
    What are you talking about? You know that is 16:9 ?
    WingmanReloaded: https://bandittech.github.io/WingmanReloaded

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

locodice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    What are you talking about? You know that is 16:9 ?
    Thanks for the kind answer!

hurrikane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    29/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello mate,

Even if i use debug messages and Logic, i can see that my ES drops under 20% and still doesnt trigger the spell (its vaal molten shell) maybe thats why its not working? I dont use debug messages on because then i cant see my buff on the top of the screen. And as you said i would like to trigger it either on HP lost or ES lost but it doesnt work somehow? Do i need to put in the correct seconds of cooldown maybe thats why its not working? Do i need to tick QS? Pri or Sec? Or anything else?

Sorry my english is bad

Thanks in advance

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hurrikane View Post
    Hello mate,

Even if i use debug messages and Logic, i can see that my ES drops under 20% and still doesnt trigger the spell (its vaal molten shell) maybe thats why its not working? I dont use debug messages on because then i cant see my buff on the top of the screen. And as you said i would like to trigger it either on HP lost or ES lost but it doesnt work somehow? Do i need to put in the correct seconds of cooldown maybe thats why its not working? Do i need to tick QS? Pri or Sec? Or anything else?

Sorry my english is bad

Thanks in advance
    First is to confirm the gamestates are all clear. The GUI should show all green in the Show Gamestates panel.

Next make sure your Auto-Toggles are turned on. Press the hotkey to enable that type, Auto-(Flask,Quicksilver, and Quit)

Next make sure the Location is showing Elsewhere or Mines, if it says in town or hideout it will pause.

Now that you have that part taken care of, and you have said the percentages are correct, then the flasks should be firing.

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

Thanks G/R
    29/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    First is to confirm the gamestates are all clear. The GUI should show all green in the Show Gamestates panel.

Next make sure your Auto-Toggles are turned on. Press the hotkey to enable that type, Auto-(Flask,Quicksilver, and Quit)

Next make sure the Location is showing Elsewhere or Mines, if it says in town or hideout it will pause.

Now that you have that part taken care of, and you have said the percentages are correct, then the flasks should be firing.
    Hello mate,

Yes my Show Gamestates are all green besides Overhead Health Bar.

Yes i ticked my q spell "on" CD i made 1000 also activated Pri and Sec not sure for what but it worked for me Flasks so i did it and i also clicked 50 Life and 50 ES as you can see in the picture Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Yes i can see the Location is showing Elsewhere, Hideout etc.

About the Spell again its a vaal skill, is there something special i need to click on Settings? I mean my other "normal" skills are working fine.

Thanks for your work

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hurrikane View Post
    Hello mate,

Yes my Show Gamestates are all green besides Overhead Health Bar.

Yes i ticked my q spell "on" CD i made 1000 also activated Pri and Sec not sure for what but it worked for me Flasks so i did it and i also clicked 50 Life and 50 ES as you can see in the picture Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Yes i can see the Location is showing Elsewhere, Hideout etc.

About the Spell again its a vaal skill, is there something special i need to click on Settings? I mean my other "normal" skills are working fine.

Thanks for your work
    If you are not using 1080 height resolution, or 1440 then you need to disable the Pause while OHB setting. Those two resolutions are the only one with premade strings. If you want help creating a string that matches your resolution, you can reach me on discord for more help.

I see in your picture you have overlapping triggers. Either use on attack, out use with health percent. Also understand they do not interact with each other. All triggers are separate, so health thresholds do not affect trigger from attack key.
    Last edited by thebbandit; 04-09-2020 at 12:50 PM.

LongJohnDude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thebbandit, may i ask? What mean if my "gamestate check" show all states except "OnChar" red? But at the same time on/off its state accordingly changes in the game (for example I open stash and OnInventory+OnStash+OnLeft immediately highlighted but red) and look like script work correctly?

Thanks G/R
    29/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    found discord

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by hurrikane; 04-10-2020 at 10:25 AM.

Satirov's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to make sure that he does not pick up city portals?

v0934029317's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need help.After update.My flasks not autodrink.help.jpg
    Last edited by v0934029317; 04-10-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make sure you have read the Installation guide for the scripts requirements.

Get started by going to the Project Website for information about the script. It contains an Installation Guide to help get started, a Configure section to give a quick rundown of the Flask, Utility and CLF interfaces.

If you want to get even more information about what individual options do, there is a Documentation directory which I am always updating with more information. If you are not sure where to look for the option, you can always use the search function to locate any keyword in the entire website.

Here are some links to previous help requests, bug reports, and feature requests. Or come join us on the Discord Server to talk to the community! (Mentioning or asking for "bots" or "hacks" is not allowed on Discord)

Find information at the Troubleshooting Guide or on the Project Wiki (needs updating)

Make sure you have the latest AHK installed. Then grab the latest base release and run PoE-Wingman.ahk to start the script and auto update to the latest patch.

Use the tools provided in the script to debug your issue. This means enabling the debug messages, then checking Logic and/or Location to view what the script is currently doing. If you find that you are not showing correct values for your Life, Energy Shield, or Mana then you may need to adjust the area of your globe scans, color, and/or variation.
    Use the Gamestates display to view information about which status is being currently registered as true or false. When playing normally only OnChar should light up green. When you change your gamestate, such as opening inventory, or laying a mine, you should see the status change to green. If the status does not change, you need to recalibrate that color.

Use the Coord hotkey to gather information about the color and location under the mouse cursor. Use this to replace any of the Hex color codes in the script's edit fields. Just remember that it gives you color and location, so delete the part you dont need. clipboard contents from tool: (0x505A63 @ 944,553) hex color: (0xFFFFFF) x,y location: (944,553)

If Location Debug Messages are not updating properly, check if anything is wrong with your client.txt file. Ensure it does not have a large size (above 64 mb) and is properly encoded for BOM. Make sure the location readout changes to the proper status when you change zones.

Also ensure that your ingame Local Chat is enabled, otherwise it will not update the location.

If the script is saying it is paused a reason that does not currently make sense, like having chat open when it is not, then you will need to calibrate the colors it uses for the GuiStatus function. Use the wizard to gather those colors.

If the locations of your samples are strange, and nothing seems to work... you may be in fullscreen mode. The script requires Windowed Fullscreen.

setim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi thebbandit,

I have a ahk script and I want to use my script to trigger the pop flask function in your script.
    How can I do that? I try to use send function to send the "pop flask hotkey" and it is not triggered.
    I also notice there are some functions in your script about monitor message.
    So how to send a message to your script from my script to trigger the pop flask?
    I am not so family with the AHK programming, really appreciate if you can give a help.

hacker143's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    32/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    simple problems i found
    1. Auto stash does not work on abyss jewels
    2. when u use auto stash, it scrolls down the camera is is pretty annoying and hassle as i have to zoom out again after auto stash toggle
    3. utility management - the CD is counting first before the trigger (example i set the CD to 3sec to T key for skill, it waits for 3sec before triggering the T key. it should be trigger T key first and CD in the last

suggestion to auto stash - please add amulet, ring and belt for stash option as i use it for chaos recipe
    https://i.imgur.com/mM7uGWH.png
    like that one from poe inventory tools

mirek550's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by mirek550; 04-14-2020 at 05:36 AM.