[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 43 of 70 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647 ... LastLast
    SoulBeats's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nvm, i found this just now, sry.

Thx again.

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    hurrikane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    29/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys,

how can i make to pop both quicksilver flask at the same time and not one after the other? basically i want the same to do automatic like when i press caps lock to pop both qucksilver flasks

thanks in advance
    Last edited by hurrikane; 02-21-2020 at 03:22 PM.

thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hx2600 View Post
    Hey again, im attempting to create updated strings for you for the 43:18 reso. In regards to the OHB string, its the 2 pixel bar between health and mana as i understand, i have measured it to be 138 pixels wide and obtained the average color from the alt-o pixel tool. Now as far as i can tell it works when no panel at all is open, but even so much as the character panel open pauses the script( the ohb gets moved to the right when this happens, but is still 138 pixels wide with the same exact average color), is this working as intended before digging in further?

Also again thank you so much , i created a fork on git to push any changes i found for fixes in this reso to you (if thats okay with you)-- might mess around with the code a bit to try to have it determine the most valuable organs ( like using a div card that may be further down the list over a unique modless organ thats first choice), though as the league is over in 2 weeks maybe thats kind of pointless haha.
    Thanks for your interest in helping to make improvements for your resolution. I took a quick peek and added the scaling you were talking about.

Just keep in mind that when creating FindText captures it's specific to your resolution height.

Originally Posted by hurrikane View Post
    hey guys,

how can i make to pop both quicksilver flask at the same time and not one after the other? basically i want the same to do automatic like when i press caps lock to pop both qucksilver flasks

thanks in advance
    To achieve this you can set the higher cd Quicksilver as the "triggered" qs in flasks. Then in utility you assign the second qs, set up the cd to be lower than the triggered one in flasks. Then check the QS box for that utility. They should now trigger together

I forgot that you can also make it one slot that triggers both keys

lets say you have them in slot 3 and 4, put one of them to the IG Key "3 4" instead of just "3" lets say

now it will trigger both at once every time it fires.
    Last edited by thebbandit; 02-21-2020 at 10:26 PM.
    WingmanReloaded: https://bandittech.github.io/WingmanReloaded

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha changes are being merged to the master branch in preparation of doing the rework on the controller functions. To look at what the alpha patchnotes were, check the link to the full patchnotes below. I have also begun working on a new website that will be replacing the Wiki. It is using a sleek interface and built in search function. I will update with a link once the pages are more finished.

Patch Notes

Code:
    Version .10.01 February/21/2020--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alpha Branch is being merged into Master

Notable changes include:
        Stack Release tool is a new function in Utility Tab
        Improvements for the 43:18 aspect ratio
        Adjustments to CPU load while idle
        Rework to reduce checks for game window
        Improvements for Trigger on Attack keys
        Quicksilver script merged back into main script
        Bugfixes

Controller Support is currently inactive
        I am working on a completely new remake of the controller system
    Make sure you have the latest AHK installed. Then grab the latest base release and run PoE-Wingman.ahk to start the script and auto update to the latest patch.

Read the full Latest Patchnotes for this release version or Archived Patchnotes from previous versions.

Support my work by JOINING PATREON or make a DONATION

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

5. Thanks dlr5668 (1 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    29/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    Thanks for your interest in helping to make improvements for your resolution. I took a quick peek and added the scaling you were talking about.

Just keep in mind that when creating FindText captures it's specific to your resolution height.

To achieve this you can set the higher cd Quicksilver as the "triggered" qs in flasks. Then in utility you assign the second qs, set up the cd to be lower than the triggered one in flasks. Then check the QS box for that utility. They should now trigger together

I forgot that you can also make it one slot that triggers both keys

lets say you have them in slot 3 and 4, put one of them to the IG Key "3 4" instead of just "3" lets say

now it will trigger both at once every time it fires.

thank you very much that works so far but the other question how can i pop the flasks in a endless loop, after the script used my flask it takes forever to reactivate them. I tried to remove the flask cooldown completely but doesnt work either?

thanks in advance

ssdw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice thread, many thanks

Thanks G/R
    29/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does anyone know what the command is for mouse4 button for the hotkey?

never mind XButton1 works somehow now
    Last edited by hurrikane; 02-24-2020 at 12:44 PM.

gates21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot get OnVendor to work. I have sampled multiple vendors with no luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gates21 View Post
    I cannot get OnVendor to work. I have sampled multiple vendors with no luck. Any suggestions?
    Did you sample while the vendor dialogue options was visible instead of when the actual sell items panel is visible?

istnieneboze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else have an issue with detonate mines calibration? https://i.imgur.com/izjRVpO.png This is what shows up when I try to calibrate it, after the calibration it works but only because it spams detonate key . Once or twice it calibrated and worked fined but after restarting the script it, automine stopped working. I also tried setting up colors manually in the settings.ini but it still didn't work.

Edit:
    Okay I found a cause in Library.ahk file there are no values for DetonateX and DetonateY for standard resoulation
    Last edited by istnieneboze; 02-26-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Crucerio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it normal to experience some stuttering when activating the auto flask function?

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by istnieneboze View Post
    Anyone else have an issue with detonate mines calibration? https://i.imgur.com/izjRVpO.png This is what shows up when I try to calibrate it, after the calibration it works but only because it spams detonate key . Once or twice it calibrated and worked fined but after restarting the script it, automine stopped working. I also tried setting up colors manually in the settings.ini but it still didn't work.

Edit:
    Okay I found a cause in Library.ahk file there are no values for DetonateX and DetonateY for standard resoulation
    Ok, missing values were patched in with v.10.02

Originally Posted by Crucerio View Post
    Is it normal to experience some stuttering when activating the auto flask function?
    Admittedly the script does have some impact on the FPS of the game, and for some users with RADEON cards even more so. In my experience the script can impact the FPS of the game from a stable 60ish to like 50-70fps variable. If you look at the F1 overlay you can see the script impact the FPS every single time the screenshot occurs. I am aware of this.

The thing is, I have reduced all the redundant screenshots down to the only one that is left, during the GUIStatus function. Even with only having a single screenshot, if its capturing the entire screen it seems to impact performance. And for those people with UHD resolution screens, it seems to be more noticable. For others, this is negligible impact on performance. I am perfectly fine with a little fps hit, since I already play at a locked 60fps and only drops to like 50ish sometimes. For others who are playing with high refresh rates, the impact may be more noticeable.

I have been considering a solution for this issue for some time now, while still preserving the raw speed that this new method has allowed. The old method was taking 15-30 ms for each and every location to check, while this is taking like 30ms to capture the entire screen then microseconds to check each location. The idea I have now, is that instead of capturing the entire screen, split the screen into three zones. Capture the bottom, the top, and the area of the OHB. Then I can reduce the overall resources it requires, and it may be a large improvement of the CPU load of the script. Funily enough, just recently an author named ChunJee has undertaken a refactor of the FindText library in order to turn the functions into a class. This allows for exactly what I am describing, splitting the screen captures into several zones.

For now it will remain as it is, this is one of those issues that will come up again when doing the rewrite of the script.

Kladdkakan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to move the status overlay (that says if flasks/quit/etc is on) somewhere else? It conflicts with another overlay I'm using :P

Crucerio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    Ok, missing values were patched in with v.10.02

Admittedly the script does have some impact on the FPS of the game, and for some users with RADEON cards even more so. In my experience the script can impact the FPS of the game from a stable 60ish to like 50-70fps variable. If you look at the F1 overlay you can see the script impact the FPS every single time the screenshot occurs. I am aware of this.

The thing is, I have reduced all the redundant screenshots down to the only one that is left, during the GUIStatus function. Even with only having a single screenshot, if its capturing the entire screen it seems to impact performance. And for those people with UHD resolution screens, it seems to be more noticable. For others, this is negligible impact on performance. I am perfectly fine with a little fps hit, since I already play at a locked 60fps and only drops to like 50ish sometimes. For others who are playing with high refresh rates, the impact may be more noticeable.

I have been considering a solution for this issue for some time now, while still preserving the raw speed that this new method has allowed. The old method was taking 15-30 ms for each and every location to check, while this is taking like 30ms to capture the entire screen then microseconds to check each location. The idea I have now, is that instead of capturing the entire screen, split the screen into three zones. Capture the bottom, the top, and the area of the OHB. Then I can reduce the overall resources it requires, and it may be a large improvement of the CPU load of the script. Funily enough, just recently an author named ChunJee has undertaken a refactor of the FindText library in order to turn the functions into a class. This allows for exactly what I am describing, splitting the screen captures into several zones.

For now it will remain as it is, this is one of those issues that will come up again when doing the rewrite of the script.
    Thanks for such a detailed answer , i'll admit i didn't understand everything you said , but i checked the fps with the F1 function and when activating the script it goes down from 60 fps to 45- 55. Still playable and still better than having to keep spaming potions by myself. And thanks again for this tool even tough i don't know anything about programming i can see you put a lot of effort in it, it's way more advanced than anything i've used for the same purpose.

Lexxo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey bandit I was wondering if this has the capability to link a button press when the character attacks with left click. Also if it is possible is it possible to chain an attack into a channeling skill.

I ask because I am physically disabled and I am trying to find some scripts to allow me to auto cast skills that I am normally unable to use

Page 43 of 70 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647 ... LastLast