[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    Alangasar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something VERY strange is happend... I has similar issues... I use v.09.01 and it works fine with flask, but it is quits immediatly after activation of auto-quit. Version 09.08 not work at all - flask and auto-quit was completly dead. I was check settings, client.txt size, recalibrate colors, etc. So i returning to 09.01 with disabled auto-quit. But today i deciding double-check 09.08 aaaaand... Now it works perfectly fine! Its magic!

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    hurrikane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    29/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where to put all those files?

thanks in advance

thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by reddiaki View Post
    Been having some issues with auto quit the last few days when delving. It seems to think that I am below whatever threshold and quits randomly, when I am not even taking damage. It's working fine when mapping, saved my ass multiple times.

My threshold is set to 30%, the character type is set to Hybrid.

For this I had "Switch to OHB for Delve" on:

Code:
    Exit with 10% Life,Azurite Mine, Script: xx , Script Version: .09.08 , AHK version: 1.1.32.00
    It's saying 10%, but the threshold is 30%.

Then I turned OHB thing off, and a few minutes later it quit like this:

Code:
    Exit with < 30% Life,Azurite Mine, Script: xx, Script Version: .09.08 , AHK version: 1.1.32.00
    Any idea?

Edit: Re-calibrated, but it's still doing it.
    This is an issue that popped up once I changed it to only be sampling once. But this is something I have had my eye on already, and have completely redesigned how the script scans the health, ES and mana. I no longer need to use the OHB as a source of the pixels and instead its being used as a way to pause the script when it cant find the healthbar. This finally fixes the issue with syndicate menu and Utilities firing when not wanted. The other benefit of this new method is that it no longer requires constant resampling of the colors for Life, ES and Mana when saving the configuration. I left the old style method intact, so a simple flip of a switch and its back to the old way. But this new method is just as fast and gives an actual % of your L,E,M totals. I even redid the debug messages to show what the script is reading the totals as with the new method, so you can confirm if its working or not. Funnily enough, mana is the first thing to support actual percentage based trigger for the group.

Originally Posted by Alangasar View Post
    Something VERY strange is happend... I has similar issues... I use v.09.01 and it works fine with flask, but it is quits immediatly after activation of auto-quit. Version 09.08 not work at all - flask and auto-quit was completly dead. I was check settings, client.txt size, recalibrate colors, etc. So i returning to 09.01 with disabled auto-quit. But today i deciding double-check 09.08 aaaaand... Now it works perfectly fine! Its magic!
    That is something that has always been an issue with needing to keep recalibrating the colors when you save the configuration. Sometimes they changed just slightly for any number of reasons, and the thing is no longer a good sample. This will no longer be a problem going forward using the new globe method. There is a built in failsafe to leave the variable alone when it does not find a match, so it will remain stable if by some chance it doesn't find a match.

Originally Posted by hurrikane View Post
    where to put all those files?

thanks in advance
    really guys XD do you need someone to change your bib for you too? Read the requirements, it says you need latest AHK installed. Go to google, type AHK and click Im feeling lucky. Its literally the first result. AHK is a portable programming language, this does not save any files to your documents or program files folders and there is no "Install" to do. Download the files, and everything will be self contained within that. Run the wingman file and you will see the configuration screen after it downloads the poe.ninja database stuff. Read the posts and the wiki for more information on how to get this set up, and try not to be so helpless next time.
    Last edited by thebbandit; 01-20-2020 at 04:06 PM.

teffay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, bandit has been really busy making lots of updates but I needed to increase the chicken limit so I just edited the script to contain a 90% health autoquit. Don't know if anyone else cares but you can download the script, just replace the one in your folder ( v9.08 ). Everything else ~SHOULD~ work as usual, but I make zero promises. I tested and its working for me.

Gofile - File sharing platform, anonymous and free

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by teffay View Post
    Hey guys, bandit has been really busy making lots of updates but I needed to increase the chicken limit so I just edited the script to contain a 90% health autoquit. Don't know if anyone else cares but you can download the script, just replace the one in your folder ( v9.08 ). Everything else ~SHOULD~ work as usual, but I make zero promises. I tested and its working for me.

Gofile - File sharing platform, anonymous and free
    That is something already implimented in the next version. Its coming very soon, I just finished up all the GUI stuff. I am glad you were able to get that in there for yourself.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OHB is dead, Long Live OHB

Patch Notes

Code:
    Version .09.09 January/21/2020
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New method of determining the Percentage of Life, ES, and Mana
        This new scan method allows for anyone to use the script while in delve
        Functions have had their behavior modified when this is enabled
        Removes the need to resample health and mana colors everytime we save
        Sample OHB menu option is now Adjust Globes
            Use this menu to adjust the search area, color and variance
            Full support for Eldritch Battery option
            These settings go into effect immediately so they can be tested
            When you finish, save to the JSON file if you want to keep your changes
                This file is also very easy to edit, if you want to adjust manually
        Health check logic slightly reworked to remove unnecessary code
            instead of 3 sections, its just life and ES, if hybrid it does both

Stash logic has been refactored and is much simpler flow
        Instead of two sections for SortFirst and !SortFirst its now all one
        Makes editing this function much easier, on surface no difference is seen

Item parser has new parsed affixes and has been adjusted
        Added IncreasedMinionDamage, PseudoTotalAddedEleAvgSpell
        Item parser has been converted to an ordered list using OrderedArray() library
            Most relevant affixes, properties and stats are at the top

Scroll and gem locations can now be assigned with a button for easier setup

Debug messages have been improved again
        Flask MS has been renamed to Logic
            Now provides a tooltip describing what is pausing the script
            When running it now displays the current Life, ES, and Mana
        C Log has been renamed to Location

Coord function has been updated to provide better information
        You can now use the tool to see color and pixel X,Y at cursor
        Press Ctrl to stop and copy the information to the clipboard
        OR click and drag to get information about the dimensions of a rectangle

I added some more information to the Monitor_Gamelogs first load
        I also reduced the size which it will begin triggering the "Log Too Large"
        Loading the client.txt file will now show a tooltip to indicate what its doing
        It will also give you how large the file is and how long it took to load

Quit threshold options have been increased to 90%
        it is now a dropdown list to conserve menu space

CI character type option has been changed to ES, to make it easier to understand
        Life is sampling only life, hybrid is both, ES is only Energy Shield

Edited the JSON library to utilize the OrderedArray Class
        This allows for files to be saved and loaded in the exact order they were created

Bugfix for Stash Routine causing the GuiStatus to mark the character !OnStash
        May have been related to ShooMouse() placing the mouse over items in the stash
        Now it puts the mouse in a random area in the center of screen

Status Overlays in bottom left finally fixed to not mess with game window!
        I figured out how to get them both Clickthrough and NoActivate properly

Crank added to list of openable Objects in loot vacuum

clozer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    used this for weeks, now i'm auto DC right after entering a zone. 2560x1440. Using exact same settings as before the patch.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read the patch notes my dude, new scan method let's you pick the area of the screen to scan. Either disable the new scan method or set it up to have the correct areas. Find the options on the config tab.

clozer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you have any small gif or something showcasing how to set the new samples correctly? I keep randomly dcing.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, this is currently optional. If you cannot figure it out, uncheck the globe scanner and go back to old style. Ok, so that's out of the way let's explain.

Click the adjust globes button to open the globe settings.

First check that the area is on the globes by clicking show area. If it is not on the right part, click choose area and then click and drag to choose the new area.

Ok, now for testing your custom settings turn off auto quit and turn on auto flasks. Then open the options GUI and turn on debug messages and logic.

You should now see what the script is considering your life, es or Mana percentages to be.

Use that information to make adjustments to your area assigned, the color to match, or the variation from the color to allow.

Any changes to the globe settings takes effect immediately, you do not need to save each time. Only save once you have everything correct.

Use the Coord hotkey (Alt+O) to look at the colors in your match area .

Then adjust the variance. Keep in mind that the variance is 1-100 % but hex has 256 variations in a set (0-255).
    Last edited by thebbandit; 01-21-2020 at 02:20 PM.

Booguh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been fiddling with the new globe setting trying to get it to work properly. I can get the Life to work, the mana to work, but nothing I seem to do works for the ES globe. Nothing even changes what the debug output says for ES. Its always stuck at 96% according to debug. When I attempt to recapture the color, the sample color bar changes to the health color even if that's not the color I input. Even just putting a random capture box in the middle of my screen for ES, intentionally making it incorrect, doesn't change the debug output for ES. I can't get the ES globe to change at all. I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong, I have my character set to ES as I'm CI, but no fiddling with the globe setting can change how it reads my ES.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Booguh View Post
    I've been fiddling with the new globe setting trying to get it to work properly. I can get the Life to work, the mana to work, but nothing I seem to do works for the ES globe. Nothing even changes what the debug output says for ES. Its always stuck at 96% according to debug. When I attempt to recapture the color, the sample color bar changes to the health color even if that's not the color I input. Even just putting a random capture box in the middle of my screen for ES, intentionally making it incorrect, doesn't change the debug output for ES. I can't get the ES globe to change at all. I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong, I have my character set to ES as I'm CI, but no fiddling with the globe setting can change how it reads my ES.
    If there is no match, then it will not update anything. Ohh i see what your saying, I will look into this. Yeah I forgot to make that adjust to areatype

Replace Line 10973:

Code:
    					TempC := WR_Edit_Color_%AreaType%
    					GuiControl,Globe: +c%TempC%, WR_Progress_Color_%AreaType%
    this should have no effect on the ability of it to find the color. it just was displaying the life color only.

I will patch this in without adjusting the version number, if you want to force update. Decriment your version number and re-update (Line 27 of PoE-Wingman.ahk).
    Last edited by thebbandit; 01-21-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Booguh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I can ignore the sample color not being correct, but I'm still unable to get it to respond to any changes made to the ES globe. making change to the mana and life were easy, worked exactly as expected. But still can't get the ES to work properly. I've tried with default settings and with my own box for ES, with default colors and my own sampled one (0xB8FFFF) btw. nothing seems to get the debug message to change from saying 96%. For now I'll have to use the old method

edit: i don't want to come off as sounding demanding or unappreciative, this tool is great and has been a great help to me this league. Just trying to help identify the issue and whether it's my user error or something wrong with the latest update.
    Last edited by Booguh; 01-21-2020 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Booguh View Post
    Alright, I can ignore the sample color not being correct, but I'm still unable to get it to respond to any changes made to the ES globe. making change to the mana and life were easy, worked exactly as expected. But still can't get the ES to work properly. I've tried with default settings and with my own box for ES, with default colors and my own sampled one (0xB8FFFF) btw. nothing seems to get the debug message to change from saying 96%. For now I'll have to use the old method

edit: i don't want to come off as sounding demanding or unappreciative, this tool is great and has been a great help to me this league. Just trying to help identify the issue and whether it's my user error or something wrong with the latest update.
    Lol I had the eldritch batterry setting in reversed. If you already updated, force update again and it should be resolved.

To make it update again if you already downloaded it, open the file and adjust the version number on line 27 to reduce by one
    Last edited by thebbandit; 01-21-2020 at 03:37 PM.

Booguh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    Lol I had the eldritch batterry setting in reversed. If you already updated, force update again and it should be resolved.

To make it update again if you already downloaded it, open the file and adjust the version number on line 27 to reduce by one
    omgosh fixed! I was losing my mind wondering what I was doing wrong in configuration. Working as expected now! Thanks for the update I'll be using the globe detection now fully and testing it. Thanks!

Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940 ... LastLast