[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123456753 ... LastLast
    Someoneeeeee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize , i should have specified more. I already did and redid all calibrations and double checked the configuration tab and it still doesn't work. PopAllFlasks works and respects the cooldowns i assigned in the Flasks and Utility tab. Problem is, i want to activate only my 2-5 flasks when i'm attacking, as those are my damage flasks and my first flask is a life flask which i prefer to use manually.
    wing.png
    flasks.png
    [WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)-state-png

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    poepexile's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone, first thanks very much for this tool Wingman it's awesome. Everything seems to be working excepted the quicksilvers.... it doesn't proc everytime after i start running i have to wait that it eventually proc after the 2nd or 3rd CD.

If someone knows about this issues i'm all ears! Ty

thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by poepexile View Post
    Hi everyone, first thanks very much for this tool Wingman it's awesome. Everything seems to be working excepted the quicksilvers.... it doesn't proc everytime after i start running i have to wait that it eventually proc after the 2nd or 3rd CD.

If someone knows about this issues i'm all ears! Ty
    It's pushing the button blind, so you may not realize you ran out of charges and it presses the button and put it on CD. Nothing I can do about that without slowing down the script by a lot. Way too many pixels to scan to ensure the flasks actually are in effect.

Now if you are saying that:
    Flasks are full, start script outside town, turn on AQS, click to move and it should activate after the delay.. if you do these steps and it is not activating then it's actually a bug

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Someoneeeeee View Post
    I apologize , i should have specified more. I already did and redid all calibrations and double checked the configuration tab and it still doesn't work. PopAllFlasks works and respects the cooldowns i assigned in the Flasks and Utility tab. Problem is, i want to activate only my 2-5 flasks when i'm attacking, as those are my damage flasks and my first flask is a life flask which i prefer to use manually.
    wing.png
    flasks.png
    [WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)-state-png
    Looking at your settings, you do not have Quicksilver active on any slot, so it will not know they should fire when your loving with lbutton.

I answered on my phone, maybe turn on Debug and read out the gamestates by pressing Alt-O
    Last edited by thebbandit; 09-25-2019 at 04:05 AM.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The new Item Info gui is being tested now! If you want to check out the preview of 6.0 it has a branch active, it will be fully released soon. Just to warn everyone, the AutoUpdate is going to not work for this release. It will require a fresh install or dropping the new files into the script folder. I have changed the way the script manages libraries, instead they will all be in one file which will be updated with everything else. This way I can add libraries down the road and it wont break the AutoUpdates.

EthEth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    57/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Short banability testing report:
    3 accounts, 1 old (clean, no bot/3rd party/mtr), 1 old (flagged during latest ban-hammer), 1 brand new (created during Synthesis)

Results:
    All 3 accounts not banned, no problems so far. I will monitor them for any future problems.

As always: big thank you for donated account!

@thebbandit: thank you for your awesome work mate!

LucidDevelopment's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bandit, you might want to check out the life flask usage in Delve. It's always reading low HP and spamming any flask/spell with HP trigger.
    Doesn't reset the CD either.
    Thanks -
    Lucid

V4mpyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone saying it's working just fine. I'm at a loss, program runs, seeing the interface, following the wiki but will not auto cast skills or auto pot. Have not tried the other tabs yet because I can't seem to get these ones working yet. Any advice?

QS is set also so it shouldn't rely on % to cast. Tried spells and Potions and I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Config is saved. Playing via HDMI and my television. normal configs for resolution.

Edit: Anyone?? I was really excited to get this program working but it doesn't seem to work out of the box and looking for help to figure out what I've done wrong.
    Last edited by V4mpyr; 09-27-2019 at 10:03 AM.

your_end's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi could somebody help me with the stash function. When I press F6 I get the following error.
    2019-09-27_17h23_28.png

I have already try to calibarate with OnChar Color when my char window(the screen after pressing c?) was open.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Want to update everyone that the Version 6.0 release is right around the corner
    I have Implimented the ItemParse Gui and a new Calibration Wizard that will help walk through the calibration process.

Since so many people are having a hard time figuring out how to check their gamestates, I think I will redesign the debug system. Instead of a hotkey it should be a button which will open the Debug GUI, in there we can have an updating display of the gamestates and have it set to AlwaysOnTop. Then you can move around in the game and check if the gamestates are calibrated correctly. I am going to sort out a few small things like encoding variants for 5l and 6l items too.

You can always check out the new version and give feedback by downloading the 6.0 branch from github, please provide any feedback regarding the beta version on the github issues page.

Originally Posted by EthEth View Post
    Short banability testing report:
    3 accounts, 1 old (clean, no bot/3rd party/mtr), 1 old (flagged during latest ban-hammer), 1 brand new (created during Synthesis)

Results:
    All 3 accounts not banned, no problems so far. I will monitor them for any future problems.

As always: big thank you for donated account!

@thebbandit: thank you for your awesome work mate!
    This script is pretty low on the radar when it comes to getting banned, it isn't touching the memory of the game at all so they don't have a direct way of detecting this other than the keystrokes being strange. I would still recommend using the links in the main page to run the game as a limited user. Then its pretty much they would need to log all the keystrokes and actions which I don't think they are doing. Compared to the memory reading HUD tools, this is a bit clumsy but it gets the job done :P

Originally Posted by LucidDevelopment View Post
    Bandit, you might want to check out the life flask usage in Delve. It's always reading low HP and spamming any flask/spell with HP trigger.
    Doesn't reset the CD either.
    Thanks -
    Lucid
    This is a documented issue, I am well aware of this. I have found a script in AHK which is sampling the Healthbar instead, and it seems to work decent. I will be adding this as a backup check for the Life globe so we can finally fix the delve darkness issue. The only thing about it is it requires the healthbar to remain in one place, so you can't zoom in and out. I was considering tinkering with the code and making it scan a 1pixel line from the top of the screen down to the lowest point the Healthbar goes, that way it wont matter what zoom you play at.

Originally Posted by your_end View Post
    Hi could somebody help me with the stash function. When I press F6 I get the following error.
    2019-09-27_17h23_28.png

I have already try to calibarate with OnChar Color when my char window(the screen after pressing c?) was open.
    The OnChar color is just if your logged into a character, it should be present on the bottom left next to the health globe.
    To check if your OnChar value is not showing properly, turn on debug mode and press your Coord/Debug hotkey. A tooltip will appear that reads out your gamestates for you. Check to see if it is not saying "1" for OnChar

your_end's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    I have Implimented the ItemParse Gui and a new Calibration Wizard that will help walk through the calibration process.

Since so many people are having a hard time figuring out how to check their gamestates, I think I will redesign the debug system. Instead of a hotkey it should be a button which will open the Debug GUI, in there we can have an updating display of the gamestates and have it set to AlwaysOnTop. Then you can move around in the game and check if the gamestates are calibrated correctly. I am going to sort out a few small things like encoding variants for 5l and 6l items too.

You can always check out the new version and give feedback by downloading the 6.0 branch from github, please provide any feedback regarding the beta version on the github issues page.

This script is pretty low on the radar when it comes to getting banned, it isn't touching the memory of the game at all so they don't have a direct way of detecting this other than the keystrokes being strange. I would still recommend using the links in the main page to run the game as a limited user. Then its pretty much they would need to log all the keystrokes and actions which I don't think they are doing. Compared to the memory reading HUD tools, this is a bit clumsy but it gets the job done :P

This is a documented issue, I am well aware of this. I have found a script in AHK which is sampling the Healthbar instead, and it seems to work decent. I will be adding this as a backup check for the Life globe so we can finally fix the delve darkness issue. The only thing about it is it requires the healthbar to remain in one place, so you can't zoom in and out. I was considering tinkering with the code and making it scan a 1pixel line from the top of the screen down to the lowest point the Healthbar goes, that way it wont matter what zoom you play at.

The OnChar color is just if your logged into a character, it should be present on the bottom left next to the health globe.
    To check if your OnChar value is not showing properly, turn on debug mode and press your Coord/Debug hotkey. A tooltip will appear that reads out your gamestates for you. Check to see if it is not saying "1" for OnChar
    Found a simular Problem on Github in the closed section. My problem was that the tool did not saw the my inventory was opened (calibartion OnInventory Color was missing).

V4mpyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My flasks are On in the bottom left of the screen. Set to 90% or QS nothing procs my flasks. Ideas? I am running normal screen resolution, no other mods loaded. I've so far gotten the Auto Quit botton to work. What am I missing here??

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Answering the same question is getting old, you guys need to calibrate and check if the gamestates show true. Use the coord/debug tool

V4mpyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Answering the same question is getting old, you guys need to calibrate and check if the gamestates show true. Use the coord/debug tool
    I've followed the Wiki, and recalibrated the gamestate. Flasks still are not procing, like I said before. I've read the material in the wiki and don't understand where to go to trouble shoot it. I understand every machine/monitor is different the need to recalibrate things but it's still not working for me. I would like to use this program as it would fill a lot of holes for me but seeking some support.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by V4mpyr View Post
    I've followed the Wiki, and recalibrated the gamestate. Flasks still are not procing, like I said before. I've read the material in the wiki and don't understand where to go to trouble shoot it. I understand every machine/monitor is different the need to recalibrate things but it's still not working for me. I would like to use this program as it would fill a lot of holes for me but seeking some support.
    This is why I am redesigning the Debug tool into something that is accessed from the config menu, people seem to be confused how to check their gamestates.

The default key for Coord/Pixel tool is Alt+O and this tool turns into Coord/Debug when you check the box on the top right corner that says Debug. This is how you check your gamestates, you use that hotkey.

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123456753 ... LastLast