[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12345652 ... LastLast
    hacker143's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    30/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    Code:
    Version .05.09 September/16/2019
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Increased stash list to 31 tabs, beyond that is unknown how it will behave

Custom loot filter GUI now remembers Maximized state and window position

Added Breachstone to parser with flags:
        Prop.BreachSplinter and Prop.SpecialType="Breachstone"

Can now hit escape to close any script GUI window

Added Numpad0 as default modifier for stash tab hotkeys
        This will allow typing with the Numpad keys normally
        only affects fresh install

Bugfix for Lootvacuum
        will no longer get stuck holding down left mouse button

Yeah I feel like its not worth the hassles you need to deal with for how much it costs in equipment and everything. I had a 4k setup for a while and went back to 1080p because it was causing issues with everything in regards to scaling. The resolutions are starting to get better support, but 1080p is just fine for me :P
    bro, is the INVENTORY function works the same as POE INVENTORY TOOLS were it move items from your inventory to your stash tabs automaticaly?

[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol you are answering your own question. Yes it does move items to your stash. I will clarify this better in the main post for people using translators, I know it doesn't like run on sentences. :P

Mostly everything is explained in the wiki pages, so when in doubt head there first for assistance. I put a lot of effort into documenting the different functions of the script. If you ever find that a setting or function is not documented, let me know so I can expand on that topic.

nosduhxl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did everthing rght, but nothing happens, can u help me?

henri7890's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't work for me, this program don't detect my game, i open POE and enter with my char, then, open the program and go to the Configuration tab for see the Game Status: ?, then i try to sell items on vendor with F6 and say me im not in game, im using POE from the webpage not the steam version.

EDIT: i have the last AHK Version
    Last edited by henri7890; 09-18-2019 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks G/R
    30/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nosduhxl View Post

Originally Posted by henri7890 View Post
    don't work for me, this program don't detect my game, i open POE and enter with my char, then, open the program and go to the Configuration tab for see the Game Status: ?, then i try to sell items on vendor with F6 and say me im not in game, im using POE from the webpage not the steam version.

maybe both of you did it the wrong way, lets just wait for a tutorial on how to calibrate it.

Forumuser1000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    147/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to make the life flask work like they do in other programs?

Right now the life flasks will trigger off exactly at the life% you select them too, but then they won't trigger again after if needed and you'll just die.

Other versions of this auto-flask recognise that your taking a series of big hits and will continue to pop the life flask repeatedly if needed.

I ask this because maybe i'm just missing something in the setup maybe? I don't think so though, as my life flask will get auto-popped initially at the life% I assigned to it.

Str0be's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upon updating my current wingman folder, I recalibrated EVERYTHING as instructed. F6 doesnt do anything at all, doesnt mouseover anything nothing, flasks work like they are supposed to but nothing with inventory management or stashing works. Upon placing in a new directory, recalibrating everything again with fresh settings fresh everything, making sure 64 bit has been selected and no steam, it now says "You do not appear to be in game." sitting in my hideout. 5.05 worked fine for me so...

Edit:
    Upon doing the exact same thing with my main folder, this time setting the latency to 3 before starting the calibration, inventory is working again, but it wont mouseover unid'd items, and won't Id them even with ID selected.
    ------
    Rerunning the calibration on latency 1 breaks it again. because it doesnt bring the scroll to each slot, puts it back down in the first 1x1 slot.
    ------
    Upon running the first calibation, it takes the id scroll, puts it in the next slot, picks it up and moves on the whole way through picking up the id scroll and moving it to each 1x1 slot, when i do the unid calibation/mouseover, it picks the amulet up, puts that down in the same first slot and proceeds to the empty one without bringing the amulet on latency 3, could that be the reason it's not id'ing?
    ------
    all in all, I was able to get it to stash anything id'd to my currency tabs and such, just by making the calibration on the id'd go slower, but the unid/mouseover one still seems to be broken, something with calibation of it maybe? doesnt even mouseover anything with a red background when done as instructed by the calibation when you click it initially. Gonna go nap and work, will check back later or continue testing in a bit. Headache trying to figure out whats wrong. :/
    Last edited by Str0be; 09-19-2019 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Latency 3

ReadyToKill's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't get this to work for me. I am getting this error " GottaGoFast ahk_exe AutoHotkey.exe, "Not Found" Also When i tried to press F6 it says "You do not appear to be in game."
    I am not using steam, changed to 1080p res and running as limited user.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nosduhxl View Post
    Originally Posted by henri7890 View Post

If you guys are having problems beyond reading through the wiki its advised to make an issue on the github page and choose Bug Report, fill out the entire thing and give any additional information that could help with figuring out why your having issues. I cannot guess why your having problems because I am having none, so you would need to give me more information than this to get started.

Other than that, the update is out to add pricing to the script! I have created a method of gathering the PoE.Ninja databases and stripping out the extra information. I also standardized the name of ChaosValue across the database so you don't need special logic when matching it. This made it easy to return a simple evaluation of the item, but other information such as the sparkline and % change are not used yet. Also this is mostly just unique items and specific named drop items so it will not price those rares with special affixes... YET! :P

I have included another library called XGraph which will allow me to present information about the item on a graph display within a GUI window. Eventually everything will be displayed on a GUI window which will have all the info about the item including its Prop, Stats, and Affix flags but also its Price Graphs etc.

Also want to get around to giving the Item Parser its own hotkey so that it can be an independent feature of the script. This will also help people get more familiar with the Custom Loot Filter and which flags show up on items.

Patch Notes: v.05.10
    Code:
    Version .05.10 September/20/2019
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **Patch Requires Calibration of OnMenu**
        Open either the Atlas or Talent skills panel then calibrate OnMenu

**First Launch will take more time**
        It will download and condense the PoE.Ninja databases into one file
        The script is now loading a sizable database into memory compared to before.

Added new Tab to the Config GUI for the Item Parse system
        option for turning it off
        option for frequency of the database update
        option for League name
        button to update league info
        Todo GUI:
            provide new filters for chaos value and exalt value
            Make new hotkey just for clipping item

New XGraph Library has been installed which allows us to graph the plotpoints
        this will be part of the next patch.
        I have already gotten the test script showing working graphs

Changed OnAtlas to OnMenu
        Since this affects both Atlas and Talent skills panel

Improvements for parser
        Splits itemname into ItemName and ItemBase
        Corrupted included in list of props available
        Added GemLevel to list of Stats
        Encodes the variant for matching skillgems 
            "GemLevel"/"Quality""corrupted"
            "21/23c" is 21 level 23 quality corrupted gem
            anything < lvl 20 with < 15 quality will be matched as "20" version
                if lvl < 20 & quality > 15 it will be matched as "1/20" version
        There are other items in the database with variants undone
            beyond skillgems it doesn't match for variant

Added a new scraper to grab PoE League data
        This will auto-populate the dropdown list for choosing your league.
        You only grab the league info one time, then you manually update it.
            any fresh install will grab this automatically.
            this is to limit us pinging the PoE servers for data

Added a new scraper to grab PoE ninja chaos value data
        Items become flagged with Prop.ChaosValue and Prop.ExaltValue
        Currency and Fragments only have ChaosValue
        Graphs of information to come!

Parses these PoE.Ninja API: Currency, Fragment, Prophecy, DivinationCard, Map, 
        Essence, UniqueArmour, UniqueFlask, UniqueWeapon, UniqueAccessory, Beast,
        UniqueJewel, UniqueMap, SkillGem, Scarab, Oil, Incubator, Resonator, Fossil

10. Thanks hacker143 (1 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    2klulu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    28/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is he drinking bottles on CD in descent(delve) ? Can of course I do something not, but I tried to field and watch all.

Thanks G/R
    30/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Forumuser1000 View Post

Right now the life flasks will trigger off exactly at the life% you select them too, but then they won't trigger again after if needed and you'll just die.

Other versions of this auto-flask recognise that your taking a series of big hits and will continue to pop the life flask repeatedly if needed.

I ask this because maybe i'm just missing something in the setup maybe? I don't think so though, as my life flask will get auto-popped initially at the life% I assigned to it.
    see that 4000 or 4800 near each flask? that represents seconds. change that to 250

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Forumuser1000 View Post

These are all based on the duration that you assign to the flask. If you want the key to spam without waiting for it to finish, then set the duration to something like 1000ms to make them pop once a second

Originally Posted by Str0be View Post
    Upon updating my current wingman folder, I recalibrated EVERYTHING as instructed. F6 doesnt do anything at all, doesnt mouseover anything nothing, flasks work like they are supposed to but nothing with inventory management or stashing works. Upon placing in a new directory, recalibrating everything again with fresh settings fresh everything, making sure 64 bit has been selected and no steam, it now says "You do not appear to be in game." sitting in my hideout. 5.05 worked fine for me so...

Edit:
    Upon doing the exact same thing with my main folder, this time setting the latency to 3 before starting the calibration, inventory is working again, but it wont mouseover unid'd items, and won't Id them even with ID selected.
    ------
    Rerunning the calibration on latency 1 breaks it again. because it doesnt bring the scroll to each slot, puts it back down in the first 1x1 slot.
    ------
    Upon running the first calibation, it takes the id scroll, puts it in the next slot, picks it up and moves on the whole way through picking up the id scroll and moving it to each 1x1 slot, when i do the unid calibation/mouseover, it picks the amulet up, puts that down in the same first slot and proceeds to the empty one without bringing the amulet on latency 3, could that be the reason it's not id'ing?
    ------
    all in all, I was able to get it to stash anything id'd to my currency tabs and such, just by making the calibration on the id'd go slower, but the unid/mouseover one still seems to be broken, something with calibation of it maybe? doesnt even mouseover anything with a red background when done as instructed by the calibation when you click it initially. Gonna go nap and work, will check back later or continue testing in a bit. Headache trying to figure out whats wrong. :/
    Sounds like you need to make a bug report to determine whats going on with your setup. Go to the github page and submit an issue. You are not saying if the gamestates are showing callibrated, maybe I need to explain how to use the debug tools better in the Wiki page, you need to turn on debug and pixel grid to show whats going on with your inventory. If you have run your calibration and its having issues, it is likely because of the errors during calibration. Submit an issue report of what is occuring when the calibration is running. I will attempt to solve that in the thread. If the calibration does not complete perfectly it will give false colors and mess it up.

Originally Posted by 2klulu View Post
    Why is he drinking bottles on CD in descent(delve) ? Can of course I do something not, but I tried to field and watch all.
    Delve has an issue with detecting Health globe and gets false positives when entering the darkness. There is currently NO FIX for this until I impliment some way of checking the overhead healthbar as a backup.

Here are some links for you guys:

Read the Wiki page for info

Submit technical issues here.

14. Thanks 2klulu (1 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New feature has been added to ignore selected item slots, fixes for inventory calibration, and the fastest the item sort will ever get is in this patch!

Code:
    Version .05.11 September/22/2019

Added Ignored Inventory slots menu, open in the inventory tab
        Check any box which you want the inventory scanner to skip
        Wisdom and Portal scroll locations are automatically skipped already
            The slots they occupy will not appear to be checked, but they are skipped

Reverted the ItemScan to only check for Empty Slots
        Reverted the need to check for variation from the sample colors 

Added BlackList array to remember which slots are occupied
        Using the IgnoredSlot array we create the BlackList each time we run ItemSort
        Each item is added to the blacklist using its Width and Height
            Report any item types that doesnt have an assigned Width x Height
        This should limit items to get clipped only ONCE
        The speed of the scanner is now the fastest it can get!

Calibration for Inventory Colors has been Reverted
        Mouseover, ID, and UnID are no longer required.
        Simply provide an empty inventory to calibrate!
            has been moved back into Gamestate Calibration section

Added Array_DeepClone library for cloning an array multiple arrays deep
        Ty to GeekDude for the code, only using part of the lib
        https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/85201-array-deep-copy-treeview-viewer-and-more/

Fixed sleep between sending Unique to stash and Checking if it is gone
        Was still moving to secondary tabs even when Item was gone

Next Patch will include Graphs for 6.0 with new interface for the item parse

Someoneeeeee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gem swap works fine for me, but autoflask does not. The flask don't even trigger.
    Last edited by Someoneeeeee; 09-22-2019 at 11:14 PM.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Someoneeeeee View Post
    Gem swap works fine for me, but autoflask does not. The flask don't even trigger.
    Everytime someone posts this vague "doesn't work" comment it's 99% likely you have not done your calibration properly. Beyond that, you give 0 information to help you. Like I've said a million times, read the wiki and do your setup as described.

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12345652 ... LastLast