3/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HoboJingles View Post
    I'm using Tremor Rod and I was wondering how would you modify this to hit D twice after Rbutton up?
    Not tested but one of these should work:

Code:
    F8::ExitApp
    ~$F2::suspend
    #IfWinActive, ahk_class POEWindowClass
    ~RButton Up::Send, d d
    or

Code:
    F8::ExitApp
    ~$F2::suspend
    #IfWinActive, ahk_class POEWindowClass
    ~RButton Up::
       Send d
       sleep 50
       Send d

Autominer .ahk script
    Rol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by roska View Post
    Suggestion for future release: make pixel search work from some other pixel since many people change to detonate key, hence it doesnt work for em at stock
    It seems to me impossible to pick up one single pixel same colored common to all possible key options.

Now script from E4gle works with pixel colored " #efefef " only when key D in settings for detonating mines and when it is on icon of detonating appearing in the interface.

With any Image editor (I use Photoshop) and notepad everybody can change checking this pixel for any other.

I personally put a gem "Detonate Mine" (Miners usually have some unused sockets) and choose it for skill binded for key E. Then just correct script for pixel from this icon which is always in one place (аnd in the delve too).

Bingo!!!

Thank you very much for this script.
    Last edited by Rol; 03-16-2020 at 04:11 PM.

Rol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed that when it is turned on in the hideout, many dialogs with NPC are automatically reset.
    And I have to press F9 stoping the script while interacting with them.
    Any ideas how to fix this?

roska's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    42/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rol View Post
    I noticed that when it is turned on in the hideout, many dialogs with NPC are automatically reset.
    And I have to press F9 stoping the script while interacting with them.
    Any ideas how to fix this?
    heres the one im using, no problems with npcs

Code:
    #IfWinActive , ahk_class POEWindowClass

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey  2

toggle := false

; Toggle key
    Home::
        toggle := !toggle
        while (toggle)
        {
            ; Prevent D-spam if game loses focus or you hold Shift/Ctrl/Alt (when you want throw some mines before click on strongbox for example)
            if (WinActive("ahk_class POEWindowClass") && !GetKeyState("Shift") && !GetKeyState("Ctrl"))
            {
                ; Your detonate key ("D" by default)
                Send, k
                ; Random delay with range
                sleep, % delay(100, 350)
            }
        }
    return

delay(a, b)
    {
        random, delay, a, b
        return delay
    }

Rol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by roska View Post
    heres the one im using, no problems with npcs
    Changed to your script.
    During the tests both scripts, it became clear that the dialogs are reset due to the fact that I use detonation as a skill, than use it through binding key.

Also, in both scripts, a strange problem was discovered that when it worked on the appearance of the icon or perma sending key and use Detonate mines skill - after some time of movement on the map, the script stopped and I need to detonate mines selfcast for restarting script.

roska, your script not correct working with detonation from skill and stopping too.

And both scripts then working always typing detonation key in any input fields

Is it possible to add smth in the script so that it automatically turns off when the icon disappears?
    Last edited by Rol; 03-16-2020 at 07:26 PM.

roska's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    42/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rol View Post
    Changed to your script.
    During the tests both scripts, it became clear that the dialogs are reset due to the fact that I use detonation as a skill, than use it through binding key.

Also, in both scripts, a strange problem was discovered that when it worked on the appearance of the icon or perma sending key and use Detonate mines skill - after some time of movement on the map, the script stopped and I need to detonate mines selfcast for restarting script.

roska, your script not correct working with detonation from skill and stopping too.

And both scripts then working always typing detonation key in any input fields

Is it possible to add smth in the script so that it automatically turns off when the icon disappears?
    I'm not sure what makes the script to stop for you, never had such problem with these. There were some scripts earlier in this thread with pixel search code which recognized when you had laid mines and stopped spamming the launch.
    Problem with that version is that every screen resolution needs different coordinates in the script and little modification if people change their detonate keys. IIRC there was a picture guiding to find the right coordinates via taking a screenshot and checking the pixel location in ms paint.
    Personally I don't find too much of a prob pausing the script when typing.

Rol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to change time in the script Detonate_Mines_V1.1.ahk in parameter "global Tick = 333" to random delay with range 200-350?

I dont know the syntax of the autohotkey programming language.

E4gle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pls stop sending me pm´s for ur issues or say u have fixes. theres no way to get one script working for all resolutions or keys. if u wanna use ur own settings configure the script. that isnt rly that complex. here many others who actually changed the script for other resolutions. all the needed configs were in my original post. im using this script myself and my whole guild is using it. there was no issue since the release. idk what u have changed that it wont work. maybe u have other colorsettings.
    i tried to get a script working with memory reading so it only detonate at a specific number of mines. but its not rly in the toa of ggg. so i stopped this before my acc will get banned. the best solution for me and my friends was the pixelsearch function. so u can easily chat,using npc´s or playing the whole game without any pausing of this script

im rly glad for all the donations. thats very helpfull for a little student in this times

@Rol i can look if there is a rng function for ahk, i guess there is one. i can look for a rng based detonating. i mean theres no need for a rng based one cause ggg is alowing such macros. also there is a possible small delay if u get 2 times the highest number. so u have more times between detonating which means u will die on higher delve/maps. also is this delay for the pixelsearch, i only search 3 times per second for the pixel. if u use a smaller number ur cpu usage will increase rapidly. which means the performance will stutter. may u pls tell me why u need this?
    Last edited by E4gle; 03-18-2020 at 07:38 AM.

Rol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    may u pls tell me why u need this?
    I was just thinking to use randomise tick, so as not to seem suspicious to the GGG. But if you say that everything is fine, I will trust you. I did not know that GGG allows such macroses.

The only thing I don’t quite understand - if you search for the presence of this pixel three times per second, then why constantly sending binding key?

Anyway, many thanks for your script!
    It's awesome.
    Last edited by Rol; 03-18-2020 at 10:13 AM.

E4gle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as far as i know, theyre not fine if u read the memory of the game.
    till now no user reported any problems. in case u use some suspicious software ggg will show u a warning if u log in. like poehud

Rol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why constantly sending binding key when there is no icon of detonation possobility and the pixel should not be found?

evaristobh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works only full screen?
    I cant configure to windows mode

darvel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super legal auto miner - Set left-click mine explosion, on the right - mine. Clamp the left and we run, click on the right, without pressing the left and we lay mines, which themselves explode. Without releasing the left, we press the right - and we continue to run) I can write pay pal

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234