Thanks G/R
    26/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe he has Work and Familie? you don't know that. Sometimes i cant Play or come online for Months cause of Reallife

ExileApi (Old POEHUD) Overlay for Path of Exile
    raretitlez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dant121 View Post
    And where did you get the idea that I'm ungrateful? I always helped with money to developers of similar software, but what I see here? a week ago there was a release, over a week the developer did not write more than one message on the forum, and did not answer more than 1 question, while in the meantime, Hud does not work the same for everyone, and half of the functions simply do not work for someone.
    It's ungrateful for 2 reasons:

1: The new HUD is currently in an ALPHA release state. It is, naturally, going to be riddled with an insane amount of bugs. On top of that, this was, originally, a private fork of PoeHUD, that had no intention of being shared except by those in the author's circle.

2: The author of this fork of PoeHUD does not speak English natively, so participation in the forum will be limited, unlike what we had with TehCheat.

We are all very lucky that we get to experience this HUD, even in its current state.

3. Thanks omgsosorry, nothingtrue, TehCheat (3 members gave Thanks to raretitlez for this useful post)
    ocslappy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the easiest way to load/display custom images/icons within plugins?
    Have tried to look thru the existing ones, but they all use the MapIconIndex for the predefined icons.png

Thanks.

Dant121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    40/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raretitlez View Post
    It's ungrateful for 2 reasons:

1: The new HUD is currently in an ALPHA release state. It is, naturally, going to be riddled with an insane amount of bugs. On top of that, this was, originally, a private fork of PoeHUD, that had no intention of being shared except by those in the author's circle.

2: The author of this fork of PoeHUD does not speak English natively, so participation in the forum will be limited, unlike what we had with TehCheat.

We are all very lucky that we get to experience this HUD, even in its current state.

Did I ask guys to finish the development? I just asked the old developer to return with his version. I use it, because it gave me more stable. The fact that he does not speak English, I don’t speak either, in our time there is software for this, I will be glad to communicate with him in Russian, but he does not communicate at all.

hurrhurr1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mmm,
    Taking up the work on something you know is wanted by the public and not expecting people to wonder whats going on after 1week silence, or be mad on those people who is asking is a bit yea wierd, ofc theres gonna be people asking etc.

Yes of course he can do whatever he wants, not getting paid to make this so.
    Just saying that, even if your native language is not english, take 1min to google translate something to inform the public is no issue I believe, if you can code and stuff ^^. For all we know tho, his PC broke or something else. Who knows.
    Hopefully it all works out in the end

7. Thanks Dant121 (1 members gave Thanks to hurrhurr1 for this useful post)
    UberPanZER's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by UberPanZER; 09-19-2019 at 05:25 AM.

hurrhurr1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UberPanZER View Post
    Might be that some plugins does not work currently, some did work and now dosent work. Don't know if theres a fix for us to do, might need to wait for developers of HUD or Plugins to fix them

Bashor7030's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Auto Flask still not working sadly

Forumuser1000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    148/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if the lack of a working HUD so far this season has contributed to POE's current worst player numbers for almost 3 years? The peak player numbers via steam after just 12 days are the same as how bad the numbers were 5 weeks into Synthesis - which set the previous record for fastest rate of players abandoning a season ever. The cucks and white knights over at reddit are circlejerking furiously about WOW and Borderlands, but the reaction to the league announcement from the community was pretty bad and league-start numbers were utterly dead on arrival (someone said it was something in the ballpark of nearly 40,000 less players than last league?). We've also had a cavalcade of mega-releases for other games and expansions in the last couple of years and never seen anything like this.

Prooto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt there's THAT many people using hud, I'd say it is just bad timing. Look at how the Diablo fiasco effected PoE, PoE just happens to be one of those games that doesn't feel bad to put down for 3 months. I'm actually quite enjoying blight, the changes to the masters are great for me as I play quite casually after the first weekend. I'm definitely going to drop it and play BL3 though whenever I'm satisfied with my progress this league. That being said, I'm hoping for a smoother transition for hud next league. I don't think these threads particularly help the developers as there's so many people with issues that are completely irrelevant to the developers progress but I guess there's no other way to structure a forum thread

dirkbach666's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Forumuser1000 View Post
    I wonder if the lack of a working HUD so far this season has contributed to POE's current worst player numbers for almost 3 years? The peak player numbers via steam after just 12 days are the same as how bad the numbers were 5 weeks into Synthesis - which set the previous record for fastest rate of players abandoning a season ever. The cucks and white knights over at reddit are circlejerking furiously about WOW and Borderlands, but the reaction to the league announcement from the community was pretty bad and league-start numbers were utterly dead on arrival (someone said it was something in the ballpark of nearly 40,000 less players than last league?). We've also had a cavalcade of mega-releases for other games and expansions in the last couple of years and never seen anything like this.
    well hud works great on my pc. but i rather play borderlands instead of towerdefense at the moment.. so reddit is kinda right for me

Tattooo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Qvin for your support - gona share the solution:
    If you have offset problems - it may be related to your screen resolution scaling option - try 100% if it fixes the offset problem.

I at the moment got problem with the basicflaskroutine - it show that im not in game.

Shintari's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can anyone pls explain me how to compile the source etc. (i dont get a rid of his terrible english instructions on page 1 and i have no clue about progaming/compiling either). also a link to a program for that use would be fine.

omgsosorry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    his english is just fine, you maybe too stupid to understand basic instructions?

sirbottery's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Forumuser1000 View Post
    I mean vanilla WoW picked up something like 8m subs. I'm one of em.

PoE is just getting boring and repetitive since basically legacy league and a lot of people have said it before that the leagues were lackluster.

Syndicate was a mess, Synthesis was a mess, Legion was a mess all in a row.

Not to mention every league they keep worsening performance because they never improve their own servers as they add more content which is why you get sudden fps drops killing a mob pack when your rocking a 2080ti for example.